DBZ Alien Races: Brench

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Badman Vegeta

DBZ Alien Races: Brench

Post by Badman Vegeta » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:28 am

Anyone know anything about the Brench-seijins — Jeice and Salza’s race — such as special abilities or techniques, etc.?

I am writing a character intended to be a Brench-Saiyan hybrid, but I’m not sure how to differentiate her combat abilities from standard super strength and ki use. I would refer to the DBZ wiki, but all it really said was that Brench-seijins are “fast and agile.” Lol. Plus, all I have to go off of is Jeice since I never seen the movie(s) with Salza, and we all know Jeice’s powers are never elaborated on because he gets ANNIHILATED by Vegeta almost as soon as they fight.

So what do you guys speculate about the Brench-seijins as a race?
"Kakarot, please... Destroy Frieza. He made me what I am. Don't let him do it to anyone else."

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: DBZ Alien Races: Brench

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:19 am

Salza used a ki blade much like Goku Black and Vegeto, but that was the only real distinct thing about his fighting style.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 pm

It seems implied they don't really have any "special abilities". Some of 'em are just strong, like Saiyans or humans. Since they seem to just be multicolored people who can seemingly be any color, there's nothing to really differentiate them from other multicolored humanoids. For all we know Cheelai could be one honestly.

Badman Vegeta

Post by Badman Vegeta » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:32 pm

That’s a big RIP. It sounds like I have to fill in the blanks as I write, which won’t be easy. I want to give my Brench hybrid psychic abilities — would that seem too far-fetched?

Maybe if I give her the ki-blade, she’ll seem more believable. :P
"Kakarot, please... Destroy Frieza. He made me what I am. Don't let him do it to anyone else."

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:50 pm

Badman Vegeta wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:32 pm That’s a big RIP. It sounds like I have to fill in the blanks as I write, which won’t be easy. I want to give my Brench hybrid psychic abilities — would that seem too far-fetched?

Maybe if I give her the ki-blade, she’ll seem more believable. :P
Picture for reference:

Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147