How would you feel if Goten decided to become a woman, and Chichi divorced Goku?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Psajdak
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

How would you feel if Goten decided to become a woman, and Chichi divorced Goku?

Post by Psajdak » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Like those events being a setting for a new arc.

Goten simply not identifying himself as a man anymore, and being tired of being called Goku 2, and Chichi realizing that her entire marriage was a lie, and that her husband was never around when she needed him the most.

New main baddies could be Goten's surgeon, and Chichi's lawyer, only that they are able destroy the entire multiverse with their little finger.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: How would you feel if Goten decided to become a woman, and Chichi divorced Goku?

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:13 pm

Trans jokes are only funny if you're trans, honey.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Psajdak
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How would you feel if Goten decided to become a woman, and Chichi divorced Goku?

Post by Psajdak » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:21 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:13 pm Trans jokes are only funny if you're trans, honey.
Don't worry, I saw your original post.

fleahop
Beyond Newbie

Post by fleahop » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:28 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:13 pm Trans jokes are only funny if you're trans, honey.
Then why am I laughing?
Movie 1/Dead Zone >>> DBS Broly

I'll die on this hill

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:33 am

I'd feel it was being written by someone who has 0 idea about what DB is.

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:47 am

Goten should get a new look (Really liked his EoZ look) and if he decides to become a woman it would surely be interesting to see how they would write for him. Would increase the amount of female fighters as well.
Biggest question would be how Gotenks would end up looking and acting. Now THAT would be interesting.