Dragon Ball Inventions and Items in Real Life

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Wrigglything
Beyond Newbie

Dragon Ball Inventions and Items in Real Life

Post by Wrigglything » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:02 am

I have a bit of curiosity towards some inventions and items shown in this franchise that I think would be awesome in the real world. Of course, irl would have some sort of evil monopoly hoarding the best to themselves, but that's not the extent that I'm educated enough to discuss.

Personally, I would like the capsules to be real. Imagine carrying an entire freaking house with electricity, water and all, onto one little thing. Of course, it can also be lost and stolen easily, but I think the positive outweighs the negatives so long as they are responsibly taken care of.

The Senzu beans would also be great, though the likelihood of it reaching to an ordinary man is slim given its origins. Still, it could potentially change all of medicine had it become more widespread, but I'm sure we all know what would happen.