Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8749
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:23 am

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:22 pm

p123 wrote:it's stated it was 924 and RISING..
Wrong.
Strength Checker wrote:Chapter: 201 (DBZ 7), P6.2-3
Raditz: “Impossible!!! His battle power is rising!!! Battle power 924...!!!”
Raditz: “He…He can raise his battle power by concentrating it into a single point!!!”
Context: said as Goku charges up the Kamehameha.
Viz fucked it up. Raditz only reads Goku's BP at 924 after he says his BP's rising, not the other way round.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7992
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:
p123 wrote:it's stated it was 924 and RISING..
Wrong.
Strength Checker wrote:Chapter: 201 (DBZ 7), P6.2-3
Raditz: “Impossible!!! His battle power is rising!!! Battle power 924...!!!”
Raditz: “He…He can raise his battle power by concentrating it into a single point!!!”
Context: said as Goku charges up the Kamehameha.
Viz fucked it up. Raditz only reads Goku's BP at 924 after he says his BP's rising, not the other way round.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that...

Although I have nothing against it actually rising, even after the statement was made, since Goku kept charging...

User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14524
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kaboom » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I succumbed to the temptation and tossed together another experimental list!

Super Saiyan - 50x
    • Grade 2 - 75x
      Grade 3 - 90x
Super Saiyan 2 - 100x
Super Saiyan 3 - 200x

_____TRUNKS

Mecha Freeza - 4,500,000
  • Attacking - 85,000,000
    Full Power (Unseen) - 135,000,000
King Cold - 2,500,000
  • True-Form Full Power (Hypothetical) - 100,000,000
  • Mostly-conjecture levels for Freeza and Cold based on how they performed against Trunks as well as what they might fully be capable of.
Trunks - 3,150,000
  • Super Saiyan - 158,000,000
Son Goku - 3,250,000
  • Super Saiyan - 165,000,000
  • Trunks is about as strong as Goku on Namek. Goku has moderately improved.
Piccolo - 5,000,000
Vegeta - 2,500,000
Gohan - 225,000
  • All moderately stronger than they were on Namek, especially Piccolo.
_____ANDROIDS

Son Goku - 4,250,000
  • Super Saiyan - 215,000,000
    Sick - 175,000,000
    Sick and Drained - 85,000,000
  • Goku isn't nearly as strong as he should be against Android 19, thanks to his heart disease taking effect.
Vegeta - 4,500,000
  • Super Saiyan - 225,000,000
    Drained - 110,000,000
  • Vegeta is more than strong enough to finish what Goku started.
Trunks - 3,250,000
  • Super Saiyan - 165,000,000
  • Trunks has only been in the past for 8 months, with nobody to train with. That said, this seems like a more than generous little increase for him.
Piccolo - 145,000,000
  • Suppressed - 15,000,000
Gohan - 2,000,000
  • Piccolo's amazing power growth has risen him into the realm of power which only Super Saiyans should supposedly be capable of. Gohan's certainly benefitted from training with him and Goku, as well.
Kuririn - 90,000
Tenshinhan -55,000
Yamcha - 35,000
  • Kuririn is still by far the strongest human, thanks to the Grand Elder's ritual on Planet Namek. Train-a-holic Tenshinhan is making good progress in catching up, and Yamcha is Yamcha.
Android 19 - 85,000,000
  • + Goku's Kamehameha - 100,000,000
    + Goku's Ki - 125,000,000
    + Vegeta's Ki - 145,000,000
Android 20 - 115,000,000
  • + Vegeta's Ki - 120,000,000
    + Piccolo's Ki - 130,000,000
  • Both Androids start out weaker than Freeza initially, but each become much stronger through absorbing the heroes' Ki. They remain considerably outmatched, though.
Android 17 - 295,000,000
Android 18 - 275,000,000
Android 16 - 335,000,000
  • Android 17 is the stronger of the two twins, but the merged Piccolo is evidently capable of defeating him. Android 18 is the weaker of the two but still more or less on the same level. Vegeta puts up a good fight against her, but is ultimately defeated without too much trouble. Android 16 is much stronger than either of them, the only one who can match Imperfect Cell at his strongest.

_____CELL

Piccolo - 145,000,000
  • Re-Merged - 300,000,000
    Worn out - 265,000,000
  • Piccolo fights a high-scale, even battle against Android 17, which he supposedly could have won if not for 17's stamina advantage.
Imperfect Cell - 215,000,000
  • +Humans - 330,000,000
    Semiperfect - 450,000,000
    Full-Power - 500,000,000
    Perfect (Initial) - 600,000,000
    Perfect (Vs Trunks) - 800,000,000
    Buffed-Up - 1,250,000,000
  • Cell at his first appearance is much weaker than the merged Piccolo, but after absorbing a multitude of humans, he clearly outclasses him, before fighting a mostly-even battle with 16. His Semiperfect Power is trumped by Super Vegeta. His initial power in his Perfect Form seems weaker than Vegeta as well, but the tables are quickly turned. He gains a considerable boost in power when demonstrating his bulked-up form to Trunks.
Vegeta - 9,500,000
  • Super Saiyan - 475,000,000
    Grade 2 - 715,000,000
  • After his stint in the Room of Spirit and Time, Vegeta is implied via Trunks to already be strong enough to fight Semiperfect Cell, even just in regular Super Saiyan. But Vegeta decides to go all overkill and use Grade 2 anyway. "Super Vegeta" is eventually beaten by Cell in his Perfect form.


Trunks - 9,250,000
  • Super Saiyan - 465,000,000
    Grade 2 - 695,000,000
    Grade 3 - 850,000,000
  • Trunks is overall "almost as strong" as Vegeta after they trained. When he pumps up to Grade 3, he's noted as stronger than the Cell who defeated Vegeta, but still no match for the deeper reserves of Cell's power.
_____CELL GAMES

Cell - 800,000,000
  • Vs Goku - 1,500,000,000
    Full Power - 2,250,000,000
    Bulked-Up - 2,750,000,000
    Super Perfect - 3,000,000,000
  • I did the same thing as last time with Cell's power. I treated his level against Goku as if it were regular Super Saiyan, then applied the boosts for Grade 2 as his full power, Grade 3 for his desperate bulky form, and then Super Saiyan 2 for his "Super Perfect" state.


Son Goku - 29,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 1,450,000,000
  • Goku puts up a really good fight against Cell, but ultimately realizes he can't win and defers to Gohan instead.
Son Gohan - 33,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 1,650,000,000
    Super Saiyan 2 - 3,300,000,000
    Angry - 3,500,000,000
    Injured - 2,300,000,000
  • Gohan starts out a good deal stronger than Goku, but still weaker than Cell. That changes when he jumps up to Super Saiyan 2 and thoroughly trounces Cell. His Super Saiyan 2 form is noted somewhere to be more effective from his anger. When injured, Gohan claims that he's lost "half" of his power. But since he was still maintaining his transformation and could put up a struggle against Cell's Kamehameha, I took that to mean he lost half of his Super Saiyan 2 power, which works quite well.
Vegeta - 18,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 900,000,000
Trunks - 16,500,000
  • Super Saiyan - 825,000,000
Piccolo - 650,000,000
  • Vegeta increased in power enough that he thinks he can beat Cell. The Cell who beat him, at least. Trunks is along for the ride and maintains his "almost as strong as Vegeta" status (which ends up being total overkill on the Androids and Imperfect Cell when he returns to the future). Piccolo is noted to have increased considerably, but is still no match for Cell.

_____MAJIN BOO

Son Gohan - 30,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 1,500,000,000
    Super Saiyan 2 - 3,000,000,000
    Ultimate - 20,000,000,000
  • Gohan has lost considerable amounts of power since the Cell Games due to slacking off for 7 years, and has now been surpassed by Goku and Vegeta. His 'Ultimate' state is incredibly powerful, capable of spanking Super Boo like a misbehaving toddler.
Son Goten - 5,800,000
  • Super Saiyan - 290,000,000
Trunks - 6,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 300,000,000
  • The kids are amazingly strong for their age, and as Super Saiyans prove to be a serious threat to Android 18.
Vegeta - 36,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 1,800,000,000
    Super Saiyan 2 - 3,600,000,000
    Majin - 3,810,000,000
  • Vegeta seemed quite sure of himself when he proposed fighting Gohan at the tournament, and that was BEFORE he knew Gohan had lost so much power. Hence, he's extremely likely already stronger than Gohan was 7 years prior.
Son Goku - 38,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 1,900,000,000
    Super Saiyan 2 - 3,800,000,000
    Super Saiyan 3 - 7,650,000,000
  • Goku, however, is even stronger than Vegeta, prompting the prince to require a boost from Bobbidi to match him at Super Saiyan 2. Super Saiyan 3 is awesome.
Piccolo - 800,000,000
  • Piccolo's kept up his training since the Cell Games, even if just at a casual pace.
Gotenks - 70,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 3,500,000,000
    Post-RoSaT - 80,000,000
    Super Saiyan - 4,000,000,000
    Super Saiyan 3 - 16,000,000,000
  • Friggin' Gotenks is where things suddenly take a turn for the ridonkulous. I'm using the Daizenshuu's blurb as a reference for his power, which says that his training in the RoSaT let him surpass "Vegeta and the other," hinting that he's roughly twice as strong overall as the other Super Saiyans. Perhaps I should count Super Saiyan 3 in that quote next time, instead of just SSj1...
Kaioshin - 950,000,000
  • Merged - 2,000,000,000
Kibito - 35,000,000
  • Kaioshin was stronger than Piccolo, but still useless, even after merging with Kibito.
Pui Pui - 250,000
Yakon - 40,000,000
Dabra - 1,650,000,000
  • Pui Pui sucks. Yakon sucks a little more, enough that with Super Saiyan out of the picture, Gohan thought Goku could use his help. Dabra is a good match for Super Saiyan Gohan but has a decent lead.
Fat Boo - 5,000,000,000
  • Initial - 2,500,000,000
    1st Powerup - 3,750,000,000
  • Fat Boo's initial power is low enough that the Super Saiyan 2s, even Gohan, could supposedly handle him. His first boost of power puts him rougly on-par with Vegeta, but ultimately victorious due to his haxxed regeneration. His full power is something only SSj3 Goku can handle.
Mister Boo - 2,000,000,000
Skinny Boo - 3,000,000,000
  • Skinny Boo is "more than half" of Fat Boo's power, and Mister Boo is what's left.
Super Boo - 15,000,000,000
  • + Gotenks and Piccolo - 32,000,000
    + Piccolo - 17,000,000,000
    + Gohan - 30,000,000,000
  • Super Boo alone is only slightly weaker than SSj3 Gotenks. Absorbing Gotenks and Gohan skyrockets him up to seemingly-omnipotent levels.
Kid Boo - 7,500,000,000
  • Kid Boo is a match for SSj3 Goku, who could supposedly wipe him out with a strong enough focused attack, if not for Super Saiyan 3's untimely power drain.
Vegetto - 1,500,000,000
  • Super Saiyan - 75,000,000,000
  • I tried out the 'Goku x Vegeta' method for Vegetto. However, to keep things from exploding, I changed the "units" a bit, to millions.Thus 36x38, rounded up a little, is 1,500, which becomes Vegetto's base level. His Super Saiyan is power is thus appropriately overkill.
[ BlueSky | Bsky: DBS Plots | DeviantArt | Twitter (Depreciated) ]

[PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader | Switch FC: SW-4304-7361-2824 | ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone") ]

Powar Levuls! — DBZ | Movies & Specials | GT

p123
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by p123 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Kaboom wrote:Mecha Freeza - 4,500,000
Kaboom wrote:King Cold - 2,500,000

IMO, King Cold and Suppressed Mecha Freeza should be equals. Or rivals. Or on par with each or something. If you look at all the specific quotes about the two, they are clearly grouped together in statements. Also, after Freeza blasts Trunks, King Cold says we did it Freeza, which I feel is just another sign of Suppressed Mecha Freeza ~ King Cold...

IMO, Suppressed Mecha Freeza's statements are really for us to determine how strong King Cold is. We know King Cold >>>> Piccolo/Vegeta. They are clearly in fear of the current power they fear. So at minimum these two guys should be showcasing 10 million or so. That should be a minimum...

We also know that Freeza can get way stronger... So Organic Freeza >> Suppressed Mecha Freeza...

We never see Mecha power up, but I think my explanation how Freeza's defeat at the hands of a Saiyan psychologically messed him up and he went through a temporary moment of insanity. As we see, he actually sees Goku. The guy is hallucinating...

Freeza's blast against Trunks mirrors his final blast against Goku, both blasts which made no sense, and even Freeza in a calm logical mind that he normally exists in, would realize those blasts could not hurt a Super Saiyan. One time he was really weak and living off of borrowed ki, and the other time he was way weaker than his Organic Body's Full Power. Which had a rough time with a Super Saiyan when he was fully healthy and at full power. So we know Freeza has exhibited extreme intelligence in several cases, so this should be looked as , as a moment of insanity, similar to Cell using the psuedo USSJ2 form against Kid Gohan, while Cell already knew its uselessness.

Which brings me to my next point. My rule that I created. Always assume full power, now I don't expect you to accept it right away, but try it out. AT is ridicolously consistent, always in a scary way. He will always let you know if the guy wasn't at full power, but in a serious fight, we should always assume full power...

Freeza makes it seem that if he is having some trouble, King Cold is strong enough to turn the fight in Freeza's fight heavily, and easily beat the Super Saiyan... You have King Cold at 100 million, which I have as well. But like I said, if you assume full power, and respect the constant grouping of the two, we have some conclusive evidence behind it...

Suppressed Mecha Freeza ~ King Cold ~ Way Weaker than Organic Freeza, Yet strong enough to help Mecha Freeza against an opponent a bit stronger than him. 100 mil seems right on the nose, it's just that IMO, it makes a lot more sense for Cold to be at full power throughout the entire segment...

But that's something you are going to have to try out.

Suppressed Mecha Freeza ~ King Cold >>>>> Piccolo / Vegeta , is definitely implied IMO.. But we can get some quotes going if you want...Trunks does also seem to put some effort in when he slices Freeza, and he does amp up his ki a bit to kill Cold. Also, Trunks is begging for Freeza to come with it at full power, I really don't see Trunks being soft like Goku, as he's stated not to be, I think Trunks should be going all out, he's a cold blooded assassin at this segment of the manga... And he forces Yardrat Goku to fight at a level that supercedes his impression of how strong Goku would have been. The major suppression of Trunks is an issue I feel highly unlikely. But it's just another POV at the end of the day...


Kaboom wrote:Piccolo - 5,000,000
Vegeta - 2,500,000
Gohan - 225,000

This is a suprising move by you , well at least to me. Piccolo does challenge Vegeta, who allows Goku to " break it up " lol. Nice to see you on board with that...


Kaboom wrote:Piccolo - 145,000,000

Piccolo not lacking in confidence, which I know you disagree with, and the possibility that Piccolo actually got too strong for the androids to be the ones they were supposed to meet heavily suggest Piccolo is above SSJ Trunks, Imo. But I do see you are working yourself around that with the logic that Trunks was suppressing. But like I said, Trunks forces Goku to fight at a level that exceeds what he thought Goku was capable of. I think Piccolo gotta be picking up on that a little bit somewhere. But at least you have some defense options avaliable. I don't agree, but a lot of the theories coming out are pretty new, I remember when I first got into DB, hardly anyone looked at Piccolo anywhere near Freeza, and that seems to be gone now. Maybe one day. We will see...

Kaboom wrote:Trunks has only been in the past for 8 months, with nobody to train with. That said, this seems like a more than generous little increase for him.

I think it was 8 months for the first trip, and the second trip was said to have taken 3 years by the narrator. Also, it would be kind of hard for Trunks to travel to a past that hadn't happened yet, but that will be getting all scientificky lol...


Kaboom wrote:Android 17 - 295,000,000
Android 18 - 275,000,000
Android 16 - 335,000,000
Kaboom wrote:Piccolo - 145,000,000

Re-Merged - 300,000,000
Worn out - 265,000,000

Ever notice the 17 vs Piccolo fight? How jacked up Piccolo is? He's a damn beast huh? One thing I picked up was that Piccolo = 17 strength, but it does appear that 17 is a bit faster. Piccolo makes a note of it, and 17 seems a bit leaner of course as well. I think this is one of the rare circumstances when one is not as balanced as the other. I'm not sure who is off balance, but IMO it would probably be Piccolo, totally assuming because he's jacked. Nothing serious, just pointing it out see what your POV on that is... I'm thinking that 17 may be more balanced, not to sure. We do start to see Piccolo's stamina become an issue by the time Cell arrives though... Anyway...

I would really like to see Piccolo W/weights posted here. Seldom used in many power charts, but it's a great for perspective on the gap between the androids / cell pre / and the ssjs...

Piccolo W/weights rivals BOTH 17 and 18. Now, Cell is specifically left out of this equation. Coupled with Piccolo's utter confidence in defeating Cell even after regenerating, we are talking about a bit of space... Either way, I feel it is good to add that, you probably think I'm nitpicking, not trying to be , and I don't know why I like to breakdown your list? Your pretty much the only guy I do this for, not that my POV is better or anything, but just good to here someone like me who is so critical, and has done so many lists, show you how I get around things and work things in, it's always good to know what others are doing to fix situations. If you don't like me doing breakdowns like this, just let me know and I'll stop...

Kaboom wrote:Imperfect Cell - 215,000,000

+Humans - 330,000,000

Imperfect Cell Pre is grouped together with Piccolo as both having absurdly large ki by Vegeta. 16 lets us know Piccolo > Cell. Either way, for Vegeta to give compliments like that, which he rarely does, would definitley suggest the two absurdly larger powers > vegeta...

Vegeta goes on to say, the legendary SSJ is being surpassed left and right , it pisses me off, doesn't it piss you off too Kakkarot?

Which seems he is grouping people together here, so I ask, if he felt the need to group Piccolo and Cell together previously, do you think he is making that statement, and leaving out Cell only specifically? I think both Cell/Piccolo are grouped together for a reason by Vegeta, and seperated by 16...

I think

Piccolo ~ 17 > 18 >= ~ Piccolo W/Weights > Cell > SSJ Vegeta

Now not saying there should be huge spacing here, but I can't see Vegeta being stronger than Cell . He does notice that Vegeta has gotten stronger, and nothing really suggests that Vegeta wouldn't be somewhat of a threat, but I think everything points to Cell > vegeta. Not by a huge margin though... This kind of forces your numbers up I would suspect, but if you put Piccolo W/Weights at like 270 or so, and put Cell at say 245 or something, that would work with your tight spacing, just make it...You probably disagree, but just wanted to see your response to that...



I see you covered yourself with Piccolo Worn out 265, Cell 330. But really, do you think a 330 power will make a 300 power open there mouth in absolute awe like that. Piccolo's jaw straight up dropped when he felt Cell's ki. 17 of all people acknowledges that 16 and Cell are superior to him, which is the last thing in the world he would like to do. I just don't see 30 million cutting it here, I know you don't work off of that by percentages much, but IMO, this is one of the bigger spacing is the entire segment, that doesn't get much play really. I think the gap between 17 and 16 is highly underrated, but just another pov...

Kaboom wrote:Semiperfect - 450,000,000
Full-Power - 500,000,000

Nice to see you make a noticable change between the two... Would really like to see Cell absorbing the androids by addition at minimum at least. But seeing how you maintain only a 30 mil gap between 17 and 16, I can see why you don't even have Initial Semi double 16, even though he straight up tanks his punch and one shots him into oblivion ... But, I don't know, you are working off a different scale then me, but the biggest spacing in the entire Androids Saga would be IMO, Semi > 16 , Imperfect > 17 , Vegeta > 19 Post . Initial Sick Goku > 19 Pre... These four issues should have ample spacing, and probably similarly spaced...




Well that's all I can go from for now. Now what kind of scale are you using? Your def not working by percentages, you just work by numerical spacing? I find your spacing awfully tight in most circumstances, almost to a point were I feel like your forcing the issue. I'm all for conservative spacing, but I mean if Vegeta/Reecome at nearly a 75% gap shows one thing, and then we see fights that are even more blown out than that, shouldn't we use the manga's examples as a base to guide our scale? Anyway, good stuff man...

User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14524
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kaboom » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 pm

King Cold and Freeza:
Well, thing is that King Cold is supposed to be weaker overall than Freeza (like I mentioned with my hypothetical transformed 100% for him), so since he appears to be going around in a suppressive form, I was hesitant to make him on par with or stronger than Freeza in his True Form. But in hindsight, I suppose those sort of things aren't quite as cut-and-dry as the Super Saiyan stages. So different members of Freeza's race might end up suppressed to very different percentages of their power, even with the same forms. So Cold probably could be higher than that, even in a suppressive form. So I could have both of them at roughly 10 million, I guess, which would help make things seem appropriately hopeless for the non-Super Saiyan heroes on Earth.

Pre-Merger Piccolo compared to Trunks:
Like others have pointed out, Trunks himself is still used as the measuring stick, even by Piccolo, when things got rough in the Androids arc. Plus, I wanted Piccolo's re-merger with Kami to at least double his power. I might have him even lower than that, if not for some resulting complications with the Androids absorbing power which I won't go into.

Imperfect Cell:
Buh, you're right. I was mostly focused on Cell being small-fry compared to Piccolo, and in the process totally forgot about Vegeta's little self-comparison there. So I'd probably fix Cell to be somewhere right in-between Vegeta and Piccolo, maybe closer to the former.

Cell + The Androids:
See, the way I figure it, the power Cell gains through absorbing them is ultimately much, much more than simply adding them to his own power. Rather, they're merely the "components" he requires to complete himself, and the power comes with that completion. So it doesn't have to be strictly "Imperfect Cell's PL + Android 17's PL + Android 18's PL," because it ends up being so much more than that. Hence I treat the Semiperfect form, though still impressive on its own, as if it's a sort of "transition" phase in Cell's evolution, and his final form is the truly impressive one that gets all the power. So Cell's evolution is more like "Weedle -> Kakuna -> Beedrill" than "Charmander -> Charmeleon -> Charizard."

I've experimented with doing it in a more straightforward way, and it's a viciously circular process. The stronger I make Semiperfect Cell, the stronger I need to make Super Vegeta, then the stronger I have to make half-power Goku, then the stronger I have to make Goku's full power, hence finally the stronger I have to make Perfect Cell. It really CAN'T simply be "Cell + 17 + 18," because no matter how you slice it there has to be a helluva lot of extra power seemingly coming from nowhere at some point.

It's a bit of a headache, but at the same time it's what makes this stuff fun.


And no, you should have guessed by now, but I will never hold to any sort of strict "percentage" scale to determine the outcome of battles. It's just not my style. Not only is it too much work, but it's too limiting and rigid for my taste.
[ BlueSky | Bsky: DBS Plots | DeviantArt | Twitter (Depreciated) ]

[PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader | Switch FC: SW-4304-7361-2824 | ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone") ]

Powar Levuls! — DBZ | Movies & Specials | GT

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7992
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:54 am

Kaboom wrote:Super Boo - 15,000,000,000
  • + Gotenks and Piccolo - 32,000,000
    + Piccolo - 17,000,000,000
    + Gohan - 30,000,000,000
  • Super Boo alone is only slightly weaker than SSj3 Gotenks. Absorbing Gotenks and Gohan skyrockets him up to seemingly-omnipotent levels.
It seems like you goofed here Kaboom :P

User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14524
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kaboom » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 am

Whoops. Gets hard to keep track of all them zeroes.
[ BlueSky | Bsky: DBS Plots | DeviantArt | Twitter (Depreciated) ]

[PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader | Switch FC: SW-4304-7361-2824 | ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone") ]

Powar Levuls! — DBZ | Movies & Specials | GT

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7992
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 am

Kaboom wrote:Whoops. Gets hard to keep track of all them zeroes.
Not only that, but you have Boohan = ½ of Super Boo, which obviosly doesn't make sense, since Gohan is not equal to him.

Basically you should have given Boohan 37 billion, for it to be consistent with Gohan's 20 billion level.

Other than that, there isn't much to say, just thought it was a fun thing to point out. :)

p123
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by p123 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks Piccolo, overlooked that quote regarding 924. Appreciated...

Kaboom wrote:King Cold and Freeza:

I wrote a great piece on King Cold. Did you get to read it? Basically using pure logic, King Cold is in his true form, and is probably at or around his full power already... Do you want me to go through the complete breakdown? It's very convincing logic regarding King Cold being in his true form, but you already got his strength down properly IMO so no need to get into that part...
It's 10x more logical to think that Freeza geared his 2nd suppression to look like his father, then it is to assume Cold is in a 2nd suppression...

Kaboom wrote:Pre-Merger Piccolo compared to Trunks:
Like others have pointed out, Trunks himself is still used as the measuring stick, even by Piccolo, when things got rough in the Androids arc. Plus, I wanted Piccolo's re-merger with Kami to at least double his power. I might have him even lower than that, if not for some resulting complications with the Androids absorbing power which I won't go into.

Trunks pushes Goku far enough to realize that Goku is stronger than he thought he was. For Trunks to do that, he must be using a good percentage of his power.. Yes I'm with Kami doubling Piccolo, that just means 17/Kamiccolo should be stronger than you have him IMO...

Kaboom wrote:Cell + The Androids:
See, the way I figure it, the power Cell gains through absorbing them is ultimately much, much more than simply adding them to his own power. Rather, they're merely the "components" he requires to complete himself, and the power comes with that completion. So it doesn't have to be strictly "Imperfect Cell's PL + Android 17's PL + Android 18's PL," because it ends up being so much more than that. Hence I treat the Semiperfect form, though still impressive on its own, as if it's a sort of "transition" phase in Cell's evolution, and his final form is the truly impressive one that gets all the power. So Cell's evolution is more like "Weedle -> Kakuna -> Beedrill" than "Charmander -> Charmeleon -> Charizard."


Agreed. It's not so much about addition. 17 and 18 combined allow Cell to tap into his full potential... But I think the minimum boosts we see, should be the simple addition of the powers. It's a great system you should try it out...

Initial Semi Cell is just so damn dominant over 16, we should try to find a big gap here. Normally, we should be reaching for a 2x gap... Seeing how we have a 17 + Imperfect Cell scenario close to a 2x gap, it just seems to be the logical step to take IMO. Initial Semi Cell tanks 16's punch, and thrashes him easily. There should be an enormous gap here, and 17 + Imperfect Cell definitley has it covered, and has a correlation feeling to it, that's put together by logic instead of random boosts, which IMO is always the favorable scenario...

Now Semi Cell has some reserves added, although they are nowhere near the amount of reserves that 17/18 provide, he is suggested to have powered up a good deal...

The best way to figure out FP Semi Cell IMO, is to use subtraction. We have one avenue here, we have Initial Perfect Cell, who puts out a fake ki reading for USSJ Vegeta. IMO, this is a good oppurtunity for the addition of 18 as it's not suggested to be that monstrous of a boost....


So we have

FP Semi Cell + 18 = Initial Perfect Cell

Imo, this is a good way to keep the correlation of making things fit in a logical manner work. I really like these two theories about Cell that I have, and I think many people have accepted these, as they just feel superior to random boosts...

Initial Perfect Cell is suggested to be much stronger, but still not quite on USSJ Vegeta's level. Yet we see Initial Perfect Cell fight nearly evenly with USSJ Vegeta. IMO, the gap here, should mirror the gap between SSJ Vegeta and Initial Semi Cell, as they are in similar scenarios...

So....


USSJ Vegeta >= Initial Perfect Cell = 18 + FP Semi Cell > Initial Semi Cell = 17 + Imperfect Cell....


And how big is the boost of Initial Semi to FP Semi? The power of Cyborg 18...


Everyone does things there own way, but IMO, this is the best way to determine the Cell Saga powers , it really is just better this way, than complete randomness IMO...



Kaboom wrote:I've experimented with doing it in a more straightforward way, and it's a viciously circular process. The stronger I make Semiperfect Cell, the stronger I need to make Super Vegeta, then the stronger I have to make half-power Goku, then the stronger I have to make Goku's full power, hence finally the stronger I have to make Perfect Cell. It really CAN'T simply be "Cell + 17 + 18," because no matter how you slice it there has to be a helluva lot of extra power seemingly coming from nowhere at some point.

Yes, which is why I only reserved two forms of Cell to be a product of addition. The gap between Imperfect to Initial Semi Cell, and the gap between FP Semi Cell and Initial Perfect Cell. But obviously , I went in depth with that in the previous post...


Kaboom wrote:It's a bit of a headache, but at the same time it's what makes this stuff fun.

Yes, I love how when someone brings up some good logic, that forces you to change something in the Freeza/Cell Sagas, and then you have to adjust everything after the series from the thing you change. One thing effects everything so greatly in power levels...

Kaboom wrote:And no, you should have guessed by now, but I will never hold to any sort of strict "percentage" scale to determine the outcome of battles. It's just not my style. Not only is it too much work, but it's too limiting and rigid for my taste.

IMO, you can only benefit from being more accurate. Percentage scales are a superior scale in comparison to a random scale... You are actually more free, you'd be suprised how things look percentage wise at different scales.. It opens up your spacing, and really allows you to determine how big gaps should be in comparison to other fights in the manga...But to each his own, and IMO, it's not more work once you get used to it, and at the end of the day, using mathematics to it's fullest extent is the best option when dealing with numerical charts...

User avatar
hleV
Banned
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by hleV » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 am


User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14524
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kaboom » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:45 am

I... I... what?!

Everyone, please steer clear. For your own sanity's sakes.
[ BlueSky | Bsky: DBS Plots | DeviantArt | Twitter (Depreciated) ]

[PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader | Switch FC: SW-4304-7361-2824 | ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone") ]

Powar Levuls! — DBZ | Movies & Specials | GT

User avatar
StarRot
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by StarRot » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Brojynk wrote:I'm a fool? you useing a AMERICAN site to justify your argument, you lose your speaking to me privilige. you no longer speak to me till you learn that no american knows what PL and DBZ fighter had unless you use a true Japanese site as a reference. your site you shwoed me had estimations that is not proff to anything. you need to show me solid proof before you talk to me. i may be a noob but at least i dont try to use a jerk off site made by stupid unknowlegeable americans that try to over estimate the DBZ powers. next you will try to tel me Naruto is more powerful then a SSj,lol.
you ser are the fool. i told you the lower PL under the first two sets are from the Official Japanese site. that my buddy and I translated. those are based off of Toriyama's facts and you cant change what the page said. so go cry to someone else about it. when a guy that can read Kanji and hirigana tells me the names and the PL then i tend to listen to it since he was born in Okinawa and raised there with out ever seeing the US version of DBZ. so you can either listen or just not get in my way.
Oh my God. This is a troll, right? Right?
Also - you lose your speaking to me privilige.
Ha.

User avatar
lash
Regular
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 1:07 am
Location: Georgia, US

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by lash » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 am

You get a bunch of credit for even bothering to interact with an idiot like that.
Reading his posts was just an unfair torture.
-Otherwise known as The God of DBG.

User avatar
hleV
Banned
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by hleV » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 am

I've only read the first one or two sentences of his posts and noticed the incorrect powerlevels.

User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14524
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kaboom » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:10 am

Okay, well... as amusing as it may be, let's try not to let this devolve into mindless other-community-or-fan-bashing, a'ight?
[ BlueSky | Bsky: DBS Plots | DeviantArt | Twitter (Depreciated) ]

[PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader | Switch FC: SW-4304-7361-2824 | ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone") ]

Powar Levuls! — DBZ | Movies & Specials | GT

p123
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by p123 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:24 am

Kaboom respond to my responses when you get a chance...

User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14524
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kaboom » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:30 am

Not much to say that I haven't already said, but...


King Cold and Freeza:

Honestly, I think I remember it, and I like my simpler way better. I think Freeza made it pretty clear for us by demonstration as to how his race's forms work and what they're like, particularly how the suppressive ones differ from the "true" form.

So if it looks like a suppressed form, then odds are it is, and I'll work under the idea that it is. This may be a bit presumptuous of me, but I think if Toriyama wanted us to think that Cold was in his true/final form, then he would have made it clear by having him resemble Freeza's. It certainly wouldn't be hard to come up with, certainly less so than the complicated-looking form we saw him in, and it would by far make the most sense. Why draw him looking like something if he's not? That'd be like drawing a Saiyan (black hair, tail, tan skin, etc), and trying to tell us he's a Namekian.

Freeza being at a very low percentage of his full power (as noted by Gohan) pairs up pretty well power-wise with Cold being in a suppressive form. Thus allowing them to seem both insanely strong to everyone on Earth while still capable in some way or another of getting much, much stronger. To the point where, at their suppressed levels, Goku thinks Piccolo or Vegeta may have actually had a chance to beat them.

Trunks "versus" Goku:

Neither one of them were really even trying, against Freeza or each other, so even then they can't truly be used as a measuring stick. Piccolo's power compared to Trunks is entirely subjective, due to the un-sense-able nature of the two weakling Androids and the vagueness of Piccolo's remarks. That said, and combined with my outlook on just how piddly-weak in comparison the Androids started out which I've gone over before... I'm comfortable with where I have everyone in that regard.

Cell + 17 + 18:

Again, I'm comfortable with where I have 'em. Cell's transformations are clearly more complicated than simply adding the Androids to himself, so I think I'm justified in my method, since I prefer to keep things from getting too bloated (gotta keep those "just training" boosts at least halfway feasible, after all!). All the match-ups mesh with the story in the end, and that's what matters.

Regarding a strict percentage scale:

Nope, never gonna happen. I've always found it ridiculous when people try to impose something so strict on me and themselves when it's all entirely fan-made. Not to mention there's often a lot of hypocrisy at work, when they decide to disregard a surprising amount of what few official numbers we have just because they don't mesh with their own self-fabricated "scale."

Not to mention that simple "numbers vs numbers" don't always dictate the outcome of a battle. It's the same reason why I abandoned the idea of a constant, standard "multiplier" for Fusion. There's just too many unknown variables, and no actual basis for making such a claim. At least when it comes to Super Saiyan multipliers, we have some actual number-based examples in both the manga and guidebooks to go by and base things off of.

So all that said, it's too limiting, all bullcrap to begin with, and I just don't fly that way. I do this stuff every once in a while for fun, remember? :P


What I should do is go back and fix the genuine goof-ups you and dbgtFO noticed, though.
[ BlueSky | Bsky: DBS Plots | DeviantArt | Twitter (Depreciated) ]

[PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader | Switch FC: SW-4304-7361-2824 | ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone") ]

Powar Levuls! — DBZ | Movies & Specials | GT

p123
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by p123 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 am

Kaboom wrote:I think Freeza made it pretty clear for us by demonstration as to how his race's forms work and what they're like, particularly how the suppressive ones differ from the "true" form.

Freeza was suggested to be a specialty case though, and there are some big differences between 2nd Form Freeza and King Cold.

Kaboom wrote:So if it looks like a suppressed form, then odds are it is, and I'll work under the idea that it is. This may be a bit presumptuous of me, but I think if Toriyama wanted us to think that Cold was in his true/final form, then he would have made it clear by having him resemble Freeza's. It certainly wouldn't be hard to come up with, certainly less so than the complicated-looking form we saw him in, and it would by far make the most sense. Why draw him looking like something if he's not? That'd be like drawing a Saiyan (black hair, tail, tan skin, etc), and trying to tell us he's a Namekian.

Yes, if anything this is just another example of how AT poorly has written many concepts in the manga forcing us with making these types of decisions. I do feel however, that my logic has pretty much wrapped up any loose ends on this issue. But I can see how one is lead to believe this by AT's poor writing...

Kaboom wrote:Freeza being at a very low percentage of his full power (as noted by Gohan)

I think you personal opinion is shown here. Gohan states that Freeza can get way,way stronger, but that hardly makes Freeza using a very low percentage of power factual. Freeza could be around 50% of his power and Gohan could still make a statement like that...




Also...



Piccolo/Vegeta ( Trunks Saga ) >> 2nd Form Freeza >> 2nd Form King Cold


Would be using the same logic as you just used for King Cold looks like a suppression so he is one. If King Cold is in a suppression, it would be the 2nd Form, just like Freeza looked like. And since Freeza > King Cold, then logically King Cold's 2nd Form would be weaker than Freeza's, which is surpassed by a good margin by Piccolo and Vegeta now, yet they fear that actual power coming from King Cold. Doesn't make much sense does it?

Which is why, I think the simpler and most logical route, is to assume King Cold is in his true form, and at full power, due to the noticeable differences between King Cold and 2nd Form Freeza, and the ovewhelming logic issues that come up with King Cold being in a suppression...

I can see your dead set on your POV though, so I guess we'll agree to disagree here...


Kaboom wrote:Neither one of them were really even trying, against Freeza or each other, so even then they can't truly be used as a measuring stick. Piccolo's power compared to Trunks is entirely subjective, due to the un-sense-able nature of the two weakling Androids and the vagueness of Piccolo's remarks. That said, and combined with my outlook on just how piddly-weak in comparison the Androids started out which I've gone over before... I'm comfortable with where I have everyone in that regard.

Trunks is able to figure out that Goku is more powerful than he previously thought. So much so, that Trunks now has hope about the future after seeing Goku's strength. Goku comments that Trunks didn't go all out, so it's quite apparent that Trunks and Goku are very well aware of each other's powers, why couldn't Piccolo be as well? Piccolo could sense the powers fighting, AND hear what they are saying. Piccolo should be just as much up to speed as Goku/Trunks are on each other, or at least pretty damn close to it...

Kaboom wrote:Again, I'm comfortable with where I have 'em. Cell's transformations are clearly more complicated than simply adding the Androids to himself, so I think I'm justified in my method, since I prefer to keep things from getting too bloated (gotta keep those "just training" boosts at least halfway feasible, after all!). All the match-ups mesh with the story in the end, and that's what matters.

Why the need to be conservative though? I used this approach for a long time, but AT never hints in being such a conservative himself, in fact, it's heavily implied he is not conservative, and grants massive boosts for his characters all of the time. I just don't think " conservative " is really a true reflection of the manga nowadays, although I have gone this route previously as well. For me, it was always a deep seeded need to try to make Freeza as relevant as possible, the implications Freeza received throughout the earlier chapters, makes you feel like he should be something at least you know? But honestly, AT has always shown his previously hyped up villians are complete fodder by ridicolous amounts to the newer hyped up villians. It's just a vicious cycle, he builds them up so well, and then totally throws the idea away...

Kaboom wrote:Nope, never gonna happen. I've always found it ridiculous when people try to impose something so strict on me and themselves when it's all entirely fan-made. Not to mention there's often a lot of hypocrisy at work, when they decide to disregard a surprising amount of what few official numbers we have just because they don't mesh with their own self-fabricated "scale."

Guess we are on the opposite side of the spectrum here. I too find it ridicolous to be on the other side. I mean I just don't get why people don't take the stated battle powers, and their relation to one another, and use that as a basis for how battle powers work. We are talking about the work of the actual author, and how he thinks battle powers work, so I see no reason to go against the author, and the manga , and just wing it and go ahead with whatever I feel is best you know? It's much better to create battle power lists that are rooted in the facts of the manga, then personal opinion, but to each his own...

Kaboom wrote:Not to mention that simple "numbers vs numbers" don't always dictate the outcome of a battle.

They should as long as no other factors are implied to have taken place. It happens several times throughout the manga that the battle power was not the only reason for advantage/disadvantage, but, when it's not mentioned, I feel that battle power should determine the fight, I feel that has been heavily implied by the manga throughout the entire series. If other factors are mentioned sure, they should have their place in a reasonable manner, but without suggestive differing factors other than battle powers, battle power differences should dictate the pace of the fight. Goku could be as skilled as he wants to be, but that Kamehameha is never going to be anymore dangerous than Raditz having to put his hand out..


Kaboom wrote:It's the same reason why I abandoned the idea of a constant, standard "multiplier" for Fusion.

The manga indicates that Super Saiyan is Super Saiyan. It would be awfully silly for Super Saiyan to be SSJ for one character, and SSJ 1.2x for another character. Super Saiyan should have the same boosts across the board for all characters, as it is still called " Super Saiyan " and never indicated to be anything different for one character or the next. Gohan's SSJ2 has some possible play for having a differing multiplier due to rage, but even that isn't so cut in stone...

The simplest logic IMO, is that AT never had a calculator out while he did these transformations, he just took a simple approach that if A was stronger than B in base, A would be stronger than B as a SSJ as well, and A would hold the same advantage in all forms. Varying boosts call for AT using more of a calculator method, which is never suggested, and way too complicated...

Kaboom wrote:So all that said, it's too limiting, all bullcrap to begin with, and I just don't fly that way. I do this stuff every once in a while for fun, remember

I think limits that are suggested by the manga should be taken seriously. Obviously personal opinion is going to play a factor, but at the end of the day, we should tone down our personal opinion to as small as possible, and let the ranges of powers should be determined by manga shown logic. Why make up our own stuff, when the manga points us in the right direction? I know it's for fun, but isn't having a basis created by manga logic, more fun?

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7992
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by dbgtFO » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm

So this is my try at an Entirely Fighting Power based Early Dragonball list.
Only major characters are listed...

Son Goku Arc
Goku = 10
-Oozauru = 100 - Daizenshuu 7 value, works for me!
Bulma = 4 - the average man is a 5, so maybe the average woman is a 4?
Oolong = 2 - weak as fuck and can't even lift Bulma.
Yamcha = 8 - is above the average human, but below Goku.
Kame-sennin = 30 - although for some reason the ki in his leg muscles is much greater, than the ki in his arm muscles, since he couldn't move the boulder, while Goku could.
-Full Power = 45
Gyumao = 25
Krillin = 7

21st Tenkaichi Budokai
Ran Fan = 5
Bacterian = 10
Yamcha = 12
Giran = 20
Krillin = 21
Nam = 25
Son Goku = 28
Jackie Chun = 30
-Full Power = 45

Basically Ran Fan sucks, while Yamcha has improved a good deal, but just not enough to compete with the semi finalists.

Red Ribbon Army Arc
Arale = 100
Goku = 28
-Post White Tower Fighting = 32 - Krillin sees, that Goku's gotten stronger, when he fights General Blue.
-Post Karin training = 50
Karin = 75
#8 = 40
General Blue = 28
Tao Pai Pai = 40

Arale can have the higest power level ever, since it doesn't really matter, but for the sake of keeping it a little bit serious, I put her at this.

Uranai Baba Arc
Dracula Man = 5
The Invisible Man = 10
The Mummy = 33
The Devil Man = 38
Grandpa Gohan = 48

22nd Tenkaichi Budokai
King Chapa = 45
Chaozu = 40
Panputto = 25
Krillin = 50
Yamcha = 51
Tsuru-sennin = 54
Jackie Chun = 60
Tenshinhan = 65
Goku = 70
-match use power = 60

Goku is a little bit stronger, than Tenshinhan, explaining the reason for Tenshinhan using the Kikoho against him. Kame-sennin in the disguise of Jackie Chun has improved a great deal, but doesn't unleash his Full Power form on Tenshinhan because of unexplained reasons...

Piccolo Daimao Arc
Cymbal = 30
Tambourine = 60
Tenshinhan = 65
Yajirobe = 67
Drum = 80
Old Piccolo Daimao = 165
-less than ½ power = 80
-Young = 220
Goku = 70
-Post Super God Water = 225
Mr. Popo = 300

And this is where the low Fighting Power numbers come from. Old Piccolo Daimao clearly states, that he's not even using ½ of his power when beating up on 180 Goku, so that would mean, that his Full Power would be beyond 360, yet the Full Power of his young self only has 260...

So yeah Young Piccolo Daimao at 260, while Goku pre Super God Water is at 180 is a clear contradiction of the manga, so they are wrong. And Tenshinhan surpassed Goku from 3 years ago, so his Fighting Power is not below Piccolo Daimao's either.


23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
Chaozu = 155
King Chapa = 150
Chi Chi = 130
Cyborg Tao = 160
Yamcha = 167
Krillin = 196
Tenshinhan = 240
God = 500
Piccolo = 890
Goku = 910

I don't believe in FP multipliers for ki blasts and the like, so Goku and Piccolo end up at this, which really shows the difference between them and everyone else, which I think the author was going for. The gaps between Yamcha, Krillin and Tenshinhan is the same as it is 5 years later. And one extra note: Kame-sennin's Full Power form has a FP of 139(from 22nd TB onwards), which is why the scouter says his FP is that, when he's scouted by Bulma, because he can't hide his power from a scouter.

User avatar
Fox666
I Live Here
Posts: 4343
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:18 am

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Fox666 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Isn't Cyborg Tao stated to be 210?
Bulma = 4 - the average man is a 5, so maybe the average woman is a 4?
Oolong = 2 - weak as fuck and can't even lift Bulma.
Ran Fan = 5
Why do you even care to list that? :shock:

Besides, I don't think the Ki of a man and woman is different, only their bodies

Post Reply