Gyt Kaliba wrote:Wait...so are you two friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Yes, that was quite confusing. lol
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).
Well who cares what they see, right? So long as you two are in love, the world doesn't matter!! Best of luck to both of you!! ^_^Godo wrote:I have a girlfriend. Her name is...is...Janet, yeah Janet. And we hang around all day long. We like to kiss eachother.
The thing is that noone ever see her. They think I am imagining her!
Does it matter?SonEric84 wrote:Yes, that was quite confusing. lolGyt Kaliba wrote:Wait...so are you two friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
You haven't, but it's nice to hear when it does happen.caejones wrote:Have I mentioned lately that SG2 and Lemmy are in fact both freaking awesome? XD
You SAVED that?? Dear Lord, I don't know whether to be flattered or terrified! I can't tell you how many PMs I got that day asking whether or not I was on some kind of substance at the time . . .caejones then wrote:(Psst... I saved the thread that was in Lemmy's signature. I even parenthesized the j in the title so it wouldn't conflict with all my other j-starting folders so tab ordr would stay the same, and in so doig it is now the first folder I see in the c drive. Or maybe it's because I've got it in last modified order. Whatever. Very Happy. My letters are apparently the cuisine of a species of cybergalactic gobblers. Which... gives me an idea for a fic...)
. . . yyyeeeaaahhh, lookie. Don't you have a ChiChi to screw?Rocketman wrote:Signs point to yes.Gyt Kaliba wrote:Wait...so are you two friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
Li'l Lemmy wrote:Does it matter?SonEric84 wrote:Yes, that was quite confusing. lolGyt Kaliba wrote:Wait...so are you two friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Don't feel too confused, though; that's not the first time I've caused people mental trauma over this particular topic. Ah, the mysteries of life . . .
At any rate, the most simple answer is probably the correct one. Do with that what you will!~Da Lemmy
It's my own fault for having been apparently ambiguous regarding the post in question.sonEric84 wrote:No, I guess it doesn't really matter...but you guys did post about it so I don't see the point of mentioning it and leaving us in the dark.I was just curious really. Personally, I think it's cool if that's the case.
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)

Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Youtube | Art/Animation BlogInsertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
ThanksBig Momma wrote:Man, you guys are really good at that!
One question: How do you do all that fancy coloring? What programs do you use? Cause I gotta say, all I know is good old fashioned crayons and colored pencils...
Thanks! I'll be sure to try this GIMP thing and keep your advice in mind!Suupaa Gohan 2 wrote:ThanksBig Momma wrote:Man, you guys are really good at that!
One question: How do you do all that fancy coloring? What programs do you use? Cause I gotta say, all I know is good old fashioned crayons and colored pencils...
I use The GIMP because I'm poor and Photoshop is expensive and The GIMP is pretty much just as good and it's a free download. XD If you want to make color lineart, all you do is set the layer type to 'color' instead of normal, and the color bleeds onto the layer below. So basically make a new layer above the lineart layer and color over it and it'll dye it in color. Thing is I'm new to this technique (I always did digital lineart until now rather than scanning my inked drawings in and coloring them directly) so I don't quite know how to color below it, AKA to 'fill in' the color. With my digital lines I always used the magic wand, but yeah...I'm not good at weeding out tutorials that are useful to what I want to do, so I'm basically blindly experimenting on finding ways to color like that. ^^; Hence, it is not yet finished. I'll do it though...
...Probably...
*tries to fight the fading of DBR Week and with it the fading desire to draw Dragonball stuff*
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Youtube | Art/Animation BlogInsertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Exactly. Maybe . . .Suupaa Gohan 2 wrote:Well that's basically what it is, so don't mind Lemmy and his...various idiocies. They are many, and they are varied. Don't question it. Just ignore them and maybe they'll leave you alone. Like a T-Rex. If they don't see you, you're probably safe. Probably.
I remember you showing this one to me in sketch form. I never got to see the color version; it never frickin' loaded in the Yahoo! share folder before you had to run off that night. Aside from what I said before about the SSJ2 ligthtning looking too small and sparky to be as effective as it could be, it's otherwise very good. The hair, especially . . . and as we all know, SSJ hair is a bitch no matter whose or what form they happen to be in. So kudos!Suupaa Gohan 2 wrote:Also I don't know what other fanworks I can post at the moment...though I suppose I can get back on-topic with my unfinished Majin Vegeta lineart. o.o

The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
I dunno, I happen to like my animated avatar.Li'l Lemmy wrote:
Even harder to find someone who does not like him. THIS WAS THE BEST ONE I EVER DID.

Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Youtube | Art/Animation BlogInsertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.