Those are good answers. I would also like to add that Goku expressed conserving energy as opposed to Android 18 who has infinite reserves so she would naturally operate at full power. In contrast, Goku may want to preserve energy in his base form. I'd also like to add that Base Goku was caught in a bear hug and those are pretty potent considering how Zamasu caught both Trunks and Blue Goku in a bear hug. The same goes for Android 16 on Cell.ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:10 pmMaybe my memory fails me but didn't the episode answered that? The trio's main gimmick is team work so they are troublesome, especially when Goku needs to put up that barrier to not get poisoned all the time.Goku9001 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:30 amThese are valid questions.ZombieVito wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:51 pm
How would you explain base Goku fighting FF Freeza in RoF or copy Vegeta demolishing SS3 Gotenks?
To play devil's advocate, what would your answer be to: "How come Base Goku struggled against Lavender, Basil, and Bergamo?" or "How come Base Goku struggled against a U11 Pride Trooper that Android 18 could easily lift"?
I guess Goku struggled with the pride trooper because he was caught off guard.
On a side note, I'm not sure how Copy Vegeta is a reference to Saiyan Beyond God. Vegeta describes it as "A Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God transforming into a Super Saiyan" but that is literally the description used in Resurrection F and Resurrection F firmly established that the Saiyans could use their Super Saiyan forms at the time. In fact, Trunks and Goku both describe Copy Vegeta's form as "Super Saiyan Blue" and correct me if I'm wrong, that was a term that officially coined by Toriyama after Super debuted.



