"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GoldLiger
Banned

Re: "Dragon Ball Heroes" On-Going Discussion Thread

Post by GoldLiger » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:06 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I don't really remember them either, so it's likely that the base forms are only available on transformation mechanic cards that have art for their Infected SS states or something.

The list doesn't include giants or forms that don't have cards, so there's no entry for Super Neko Majin Z or "Majin" Zangya. Saiyan Beyond God isn't listed either, though that could be because it's not properly available anymore. Once we hit the date of release for Resurrection "F", that powerup (despite being part of a "?" transformation mechanic) was swapped with the SSGSS form by the game engine. Only way to get it back to having that power up on the card would be the developers reversing that choice or obtaining a time machine.

Incidentally, SS2 is listed for Bardock: Xeno and Trunks: Xeno, so that means there are cards out there for those characters in that form...though we may never know which ones if they are only drawing SS hair. :/

All 3 of Mira's forms are on the list though: Base, Runaway & Super.
SSGSS? Don't you mean SSB(Super Saiyan Blue)?
Dragon Ball Heroes God Mission = Best sets of missions so far

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan FTW!!

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Okay cool, I already had slots for all those except for Saiyan Beyond God. I always thought that was stupid, it's as valid a "form" as Full Power Super Saiyan, as in, not a form, just a mastery over a form.

That being said, despite the fact that Goku as transformations for days, I'd still like to see the Pseudo Super Saiyan and Power Stressed.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:19 pm

GoldLiger wrote:SSGSS? Don't you mean SSB(Super Saiyan Blue)?
Both names are stupid but I think everyone can sticky with anyone they want.

I still use "SSGSS" because while I think "SSJB" is simple I think it is pretty dumb too, at least "SSGSS" mentions that this form has something to do with Godly stuff
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Noah wrote:
GoldLiger wrote:SSGSS? Don't you mean SSB(Super Saiyan Blue)?
Both names are stupid but I think everyone can sticky with anyone they want.

I still use "SSGSS" because while I think "SSJB" is simple I think it is pretty dumb too, at least "SSGSS" mentions that this form has something to do with Godly stuff
Well stick to SSGSS until Toei makes it officially SSB lol.
Dragon Ball Heroes God Mission = Best sets of missions so far

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan FTW!!

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:23 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I don't really remember them either, so it's likely that the base forms are only available on transformation mechanic cards that have art for their Infected SS states or something.

The list doesn't include giants or forms that don't have cards, so there's no entry for Super Neko Majin Z or "Majin" Zangya. Saiyan Beyond God isn't listed either, though that could be because it's not properly available anymore. Once we hit the date of release for Resurrection "F", that powerup (despite being part of a "?" transformation mechanic) was swapped with the SSGSS form by the game engine. Only way to get it back to having that power up on the card would be the developers reversing that choice or obtaining a time machine.

Incidentally, SS2 is listed for Bardock: Xeno and Trunks: Xeno, so that means there are cards out there for those characters in that form...though we may never know which ones if they are only drawing SS hair. :/

All 3 of Mira's forms are on the list though: Base, Runaway & Super.
Ultimate Mission does mention the card's forms but I'm not sure it's the same as what was on the back of the actual cards so that might be the only way to know for sure. That, and if Ultimate Mission 2 goes to the intended set, since it just goes up to JM3.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:34 pm

So did any better images of Bebi Hatchiyack been posted yet?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:49 pm

alakazam^ wrote:Ultimate Mission does mention the card's forms but I'm not sure it's the same as what was on the back of the actual cards so that might be the only way to know for sure. That, and if Ultimate Mission 2 goes to the intended set, since it just goes up to JM3.
It definitely doesn't go up to the right set. Resurrection "F" cards debuted earlier this year in GDM1, if I remember correctly. Though, UM2 has also has some minor patches to include a few cards and missions from recent content as well. I don't know they include the cards in question though... Here they are.

ImageImage

The first is the GDM1 release and the second is a V-Jump promo or something. This is what the text says for the ability/form on the website now, but it originally just metioned a change on the date the movie opened.
  • 神を超えたサイヤ人
    3ラウンド目以降アタッカーにすると、カードアクションが発生する。成功すると、パワーがアップする。[1回限り]
    劇場版『ドラゴンボールZ 復活の「F」』で覚醒した超サイヤ人ゴッド超サイヤ人の姿に変身するぞ!!
And, even though there's little point since the card text is basically the same and doesn't really reveal anything since they were trying to keep the secrets, here is the card itself:
Hellspawn28 wrote:So did any better images of Bebi Hatchiyack been posted yet?
No. GDM6 apparently.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:34 pm

I was mostly thinking about confirming the Baby-infected characters and Trunks:Xeno SS2 (although the later probably appeared in God Mission sets).

Yeah, the updated text specifically says he'll turn into SSGSS. Going by the original third set's campaign cards (the ones that introduced the "Change" CAA), it seems that this ability tends to have the name of the form they'll turn into but in this case I think we can exclude "Saiyajin beyond God" being an actual name for any form/state and just a placeholder for obvious reasons.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Maybe, maybe not. I don't much care at this point, to be honest. Even if it is a "proper" form, it's not that big of a deal. xD

Anyway, there is no point looking for Trunks: Xeno. The Bebi infected cards started back in the Galaxy Mission sets though, so there is plenty of material to check through. The icons for the team units on the site use 寄生/parasite for their Super Saiyan states, but that doesn't seem to be what is used on the mechanic itself for the cards. I think this might be the only one I can really guess on my own has a base form? Using the parasite term in the search didn't bring any others up with the "Change" ability.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:28 pm

It's really small but I think I can see "Baby" written there. The rest I can't guess.

KND

Post by KND » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:53 pm

So "reading" Victory Mission 28 its safe to assume that the new SSJ4 Broly will be the next main villain. Will the manga go on after 29? The Shadow Dragon saga looks like is ending and the Kaioshin Avatar probably will move the story to the Hell arc.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:24 pm

I think that when Ii Xing Long awakens he'll kick everyone's butt so it might not end for a few more chapters.

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Sorry if this has already been asked but is this the new broly everyone was talking about(the one with the scar): https://youtu.be/uRRiOqJGh3E

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Yes. I posted that video on the last page.

Anyway, new Heroes Stadium cards. Amongst them, a couple of of them using Toriyama's Kanzenban artwork, GT Gohan in his Piccolo dogi, and Mutchi...

ImageImage
ImageImage

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:59 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Yes. I posted that video on the last page.

Anyway, new Heroes Stadium cards. Amongst them, a couple of of them using Toriyama's Kanzenban artwork, GT Gohan in his Piccolo dogi, and Mutchi...

ImageImage
ImageImage
I see you've updated your Heroes wallpapers/cards download, thanks for collecting all of those it's really appreciated :thumbup:
Also I've always liked that artwork of Goku, I think it was used on the Ultimate Tenkaichi video game cover also.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:22 am

Mutchi huh. Wasn't expecting that. I guess this means they are going back to early GT. The earliest they covered was M2 Arc, if they are going back to early Dark Star Dragon Ball Arc then there is still hope for Redict and others. I mean, if Moa and Angol are in, why not Gel and Shila?

I've been waiting for "Adult Body Baby" ever since "Boy Body Baby" was a thing.

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:08 am

DNA wrote:I've been waiting for "Adult Body Baby" ever since "Boy Body Baby" was a thing.
Wait. So, there's Vegeta Baby, Janemba Baby and Hachihyack Baby...but no regular Baby yet, aside from his child-like self?
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:02 am

I'm confused, which one is the "Adult Body" or isn't that a thing? I thought the "Boy Body" was the one that landed on Earth.

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:00 am

alakazam^ wrote:I'm confused, which one is the "Adult Body" or isn't that a thing? I thought the "Boy Body" was the one that landed on Earth.
From what DNA was saying, this form of Baby is already in Heroes
But this one still isn't
Which is weird. Figured both might already be in.
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Yup, that's it. It's Baby when he's expelled from Vegeta's body. It's no big deal since he barely makes an impact on the series, but he was featured in the intro, a gashapon and in other promotional material fighting against Super Saiyan 4 Goku, which seems to imply that it was meant to be more prominent and then they changed their minds.