Two Episodes, or one... ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

gohan_rules
Banned

Two Episodes, or one... ?

Post by gohan_rules » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:16 am

me and my m8 have been arguing a lot of a little thing. this little thing is do you know when that goku and piccolo go to get there driving liscence's how many episodes is there to do with them gettin there liscences can somone please tell me???
the lifes of gohan chi-chi and every one else they all depend on. me i dnt care if your a millon times stronger than me i'm not going to let them down. so get ready friza this time your the one going down!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: 2 epusodes or 1?????

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:58 pm

gohan_rules wrote:me and my m8 have been arguing a lot of a little thing. this little thing is do you know when that goku and piccolo go to get there driving liscence's how many episodes is there to do with them gettin there liscences can somone please tell me???
Second warning. Please read the forum's rules (specifically, rule #1 about grammar). We're honestly striving to be "not just another forum" in that... well... yeah.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:05 pm

Just one episode.

gohan_rules
Banned

Re: 2 epusodes or 1?????

Post by gohan_rules » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:10 am

VegettoEX wrote: Second warning. Please read the forum's rules (specifically, rule #1 about grammar). We're honestly striving to be "not just another forum" in that... well... yeah.
i'm not trying to be disrespctfull but thats the way i write i carnt help it if its not correct but other people can understand it so thats good inuff for me
the lifes of gohan chi-chi and every one else they all depend on. me i dnt care if your a millon times stronger than me i'm not going to let them down. so get ready friza this time your the one going down!

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:41 am

We can understand it... But it takes too long to get through your post, and sometimes it's even painful. So let me get this straight:

"My mate and I have been arguing a lot about this little thing. The tiny thing is, you know the part when Goku and Piccolo go to get driver's licenses? How many episodes does that take up, can someone please tell me?"

So then, it's as TripleRach said... Just one episode.

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:41 pm

if thats just how you type, then for the love of all thats good and holy try to stop, it not only is annoying as hell to read but it makes you out to look very childish, something I'm sure you don't want. It goes to your OWN benefit to at least attempt to spell things correctly, and stay the HELL away from "L33T"
-Laserkid

mr ssj4 boo
Banned

Post by mr ssj4 boo » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:32 pm

Your typing is so bad, I have to re-read your post a few times.

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:18 pm

laserkid wrote:if thats just how you type, then for the love of all thats good and holy try to stop, it not only is annoying as hell to read but it makes you out to look very childish, something I'm sure you don't want. It goes to your OWN benefit to at least attempt to spell things correctly, and stay the HELL away from "L33T"
I love it how your bitching at him about his typing, yet you just created the longest run-on sentence ever.

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:39 pm

Mr SSJ4 Boo, PLEASE read the rules about necroposing... You have been doing it to lots of threads... And this thread is TWENTY months old... One year and Eight months... Please... Stop it.

Son Goku
Regular

Post by Son Goku » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:32 pm

twenty months old... is that a new Daizenshuu EX forum record for a necro-post?
I also go by "veemonjosh".

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:56 pm

So why the fuck are you people continuing to respond? Take your own god damn advice.

mr ssj4 boo, if I see a single more reason to ban you, I'm going to flat out do with with no further notice and no regret.
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Magnaboss
Banned

Post by Magnaboss » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:17 am

VegettoEX wrote:So why the fuck are you people continuing to respond? Take your own god damn advice.

mr ssj4 boo, if I see a single more reason to ban you, I'm going to flat out do with with no further notice and no regret.
You do know that his store is selling bootlegs and he has it in his signature?

Advertising, promoting bootlegs? The "imports" thing didnt ring any bells with any of you?

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:25 am

Magnaboss wrote:You do know that his store is selling bootlegs and he has it in his signature?

Advertising, promoting bootlegs? The "imports" thing didnt ring any bells with any of you?
I didn't notice his sig. It's the kind of post where I see who it is, and at this point, just disregard the entire post because I know there's nothing worth-while being said. That's as good a reason as any to ban, though :). And lock, while I'm at it.