Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu (Let's Play by Frankomatic)

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu (Let's Play by Frankomatic)

Post by Shiyonasan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:59 pm

I wasn't sure if this was supposed to go in the Video Games sub-forum or the Fan Created Works sub-forum, but I figured since it's about a video game, it should probably go here.

So, long-time Let's Player and my good Twitter friend, Frankomatic, is currently doing a Let's Play of Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu for the PC Engine (known as the Turbografx-16 or Turbo CD in America). He's going over basic mechanics of the game and is capturing each outcome that happens in the game.

To watch it, check out his playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsOcuBp ... 1Fka1gA_IV

Also, he doesn't understand the Japanese in the game, so has given me permission to ask you guys if anyone is willing to provide legitimate subtitles to translate the Japanese in the game. Of course, English subtitles are a given, but if someone would like to provide subtitles in a different language, then by all means, do so. I'm not quite sure how user-submitted subtitles work on YouTube, but I have a feeling that Frankomatic or one of you guys who is familiar with YouTube videos would know how to use them.

Also, I should specify that I got permission from Frankomatic to share his Let's Play here as well.

So, go ahead and use this thread to discuss his Let's Play and/or user-submitted subtitles that you could provide for his Let's Play!

EDIT: Herms has agreed to do English subtitles for this LP.