Black Goku revealed? plus Theory

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Black Goku revealed? plus Theory

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:30 pm

buutenks wrote:Whis said omni king destroys evil beings. So i suspect, goku black will be so powerful, even beerus and whis might not stand a chance and then suddenly, omni king arrives to tell the date of the omniversal tournament and destroys goku black.
Personally I think Goku Black isn't that strong but maybe has some cheap way to steal/merge power, so when Goku and Vegeta arrive he takes their power/fuses with them and becomes a danger to the universe.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:30 am

I was thinking...Why Trunks said that Black now can sense his Ki? This could indicate that Black is an android or Trunks was in SSJBlue like when Goku and Gohan became SSJ in base form before Cell Games (I remember Gohan's hair was yellow, but it was the same as in base form)...
Goku's hair changed, but Gohan's didn't!
Kid Trunks doesn't have blue hair, and future Trunks didn't have, but now he has...I think he could be in SSJB base.

Now another theory...This would be good!
Before Goku died Chi Chi could be pregnant...And this Kid would be Goten...Goku was very famous in universe even before Cell... So Goten could be kidnapped by a god(maybe that kaioshin form opening)...So he could get god training since kid. And after this something or someone made him become evil and he killed the kaioshin and started to destroy everything. This would explain why he looks like Goku, but younger...And wears the same kind of clothes.
Vados Sama!

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Smilodon wrote: Kid Trunks doesn't have blue hair, and future Trunks didn't have, but now he has...I think he could be in SSJB base.
Lol no. Trunks is definitely not SSB. I do agree that people are over-hyping Black Goku and that all we know is that he is weaker than Trunks. The last time we saw Trunks, he didn't even reach FPSSJ. My guess is that Goku and Vegeta will go to the future with Trunks. Bulma will produce enough fuel for a two-way trip. Goku and Vegeta will then defeat Black Goku there. They'll use the Dragon Balls to restore everything in Trunks timeline (either from Namek or the Super ones).

It's unclear yet who Black Goku is but what is clear is that he hates Saiyans. It means that Black's original appearance is not that of Goku and he's not a Saiyan. The green kaioshin could be a contender and be controlling Goku's body via a single potarra earring. This would require him to remotely transfer his ki which is why it is hard for him to sense Trunks' ki since it's by remote. We already know that the average Kaioshin had a base strength of greater than an Android. The green kaioshin could have been from another universe where Saiyans were all evil and hence or he's one of the survivors of the 6 universes that Omni-King wiped out.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Black Goku's speech makes me think that he is either another Dr. Gero experiment to fight against Goku or they are going to introduce the Tuffles, as Vegeta hinted at during the U7 vs U6 tourney, and Black Goku is their attempt at getting revenge against the Saiyan's by using Saiyan's against them. Like Baby. Going by the "I finally have you now, Saiyan." I would go with the latter.