A character with the powers and abilities of everyone in dragon ball manga?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

apex_pretador
I Live Here

A character with the powers and abilities of everyone in dragon ball manga?

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:36 am

Let's say a character is the composite of the entire dragon ball manga.
It has the strength, speed, durability, and all abilities of evry character that has appeared in DB manga, how powerful will he be like? What oowers and abilities would he have?

Strength = vegetto + buuhan + buutenks + ( all others are too weak to be meaningful addition)
Same for speed and durability
Toughness of freeza
Cutting resistance of buu
Matter manipulation of buu, stone spit of dabra, mr carrot's ability to turn people to carrot.
Stamina of #16
etc.
EDIT: I decided to add everything in OP
So powers he will have:
  1. Super speed, strength, Durability
  2. Regeneration
  3. Matter manipulation
  4. Matter manipulation resistance
  5. Energy absorption
  6. Unlimited stamina
  7. Ability to create matter
  8. Teleportation based on ki and on different planets (kibito like)
  9. Wish granting
  10. Time stop
  11. Mind control using the evil in people's mind. However, some might be able to overpower it by sheer determination.
  12. Resistance to mind control like a robot.
  13. Devilmite / akkumite beam - Can kill people by using evil in their hearts.
  14. Shape-shifting to anything for all practical purposes (piccolo, buu, Puar / Oolong)
  15. Can survive in vaccuum
  16. Energy projection
  17. Can read minds
  18. GOD vision, can see things lightyears away
  19. Can sense energy
  20. Can seal evil souls away(Mafuba)
  21. Can create powerful children outta nowhere
  22. Can create dragon balls
  23. Can create moon balls
  24. Can absorb opponents and gain their physical might
    and more to come
Last edited by apex_pretador on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Friezacooler
Regular

Re: A character with the powers and abilities of everyone in dragon ball manga?

Post by Friezacooler » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:57 am

Destructo Disc would clear the job. R.I.P. Zeno, (who) gets wrecked by Krillin. Bulma says "gods aren't immortal", yet I remember a time where the other Kais where laughing at King Kai for dying (unless that was filler?).
Last edited by Friezacooler on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adrian Malacoda
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Adrian Malacoda » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:07 am

What powers wouldn't this person have? Aside from the more quirky things like being able to generate clothes and turn people into food, he would also have Shenlong's wish granting ability, and since he's far more powerful than Shenlong is, he would be able grant more powerful wishes than Shenlong could. He could wish himself for more wishes!

This person would be able to destroy anything, create anything, move anywhere (thanks to Kibito's teleportation), read minds (as Goku did on Namek that one time), bring people back from the dead...

Probably the only thing he couldn't do... time travel, maybe? Then again, as the composite of everyone in the manga, it would be trivial for him to build a time machine. Or hell, just create one out of thin air.

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:18 am

So essentially Cell 2.0

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:16 am

Friezacooler, that was a mess. Beyond the readability issues, that was three posts in a row, all within minutes of each other, all with varying degrees of edits within edits and quotes of yourself with no context and no reason for being inside a quote.

Everyone, you must preview your posts before making them. That means actually reading what you write, and actually using the "Preview" button to see what it looks like before hitting "Submit". This isn't a just a recommendation; this is mandatory. Thank you!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Friezacooler
Regular

Post by Friezacooler » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:10 am

VegettoEX wrote:Friezacooler, that was a mess. Beyond the readability issues, that was three posts in a row, all within minutes of each other, all with varying degrees of edits within edits and quotes of yourself with no context and no reason for being inside a quote.

Everyone, you must preview your posts before making them. That means actually reading what you write, and actually using the "Preview" button to see what it looks like before hitting "Submit". This isn't a just a recommendation; this is mandatory. Thank you!

Friezacooler
Regular

Post by Friezacooler » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:13 am

Sometimes if I try to edit, it deletes my comment during the sending process. It only sends the quote of the other user, like you can see above. I have to post from a different device I guess.

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nickzambuto » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Two words: Goodbye Superman :twisted:

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:21 am

nickzambuto wrote:Two words: Goodbye Superman :twisted:
Who is looking for superman, this being is looking for thanos :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:48 am

Don't forget that he would be able to stop time as well, thanks to Gurd, and thanks to the Artificial Humans' & Majin Boo's infinite stamina, he would be able to stop it for as long as he wants.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:30 pm

So he would also be able to switch bodies
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:16 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Don't forget that he would be able to stop time as well, thanks to Gurd, and thanks to the Artificial Humans' & Majin Boo's infinite stamina, he would be able to stop it for as long as he wants.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that. You can't hold your breath if you don't breathe.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Don't forget that he would be able to stop time as well, thanks to Gurd, and thanks to the Artificial Humans' & Majin Boo's infinite stamina, he would be able to stop it for as long as he wants.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that. You can't hold your breath if you don't breathe.
Gurd doesn't hold his breath in the manga to stop time. He just stops time, which drains his stamina.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:39 pm

You could add in Black apparent Pain Empowerment ability. That ability alone is so hax that allowed him to jump to being equal with SS2 Goku after a few hits and, with training and copying Goku's fighting style, to surpass SSB Goku in a matter of days!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Don't forget Whis' ability to rewind time. That's technique is practically a reset button and pretty nifty to have in battle.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:21 am

Lord Frieza wrote:You could add in Black apparent Pain Empowerment ability. That ability alone is so hax that allowed him to jump to being equal with SS2 Goku after a few hits and, with training and copying Goku's fighting style, to surpass SSB Goku in a matter of days!
Not only do we not know how black's ability works, but also he is not from "dragon ball manga"
Lord Beerus wrote:Don't forget Whis' ability to rewind time. That's technique is practically a reset button and pretty nifty to have in battle.
Dragon ball manga. See why I included rawe power of super vegetto in OP, not that of Zeno or Whis or beerus.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:56 am

apex_pretador wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Don't forget Whis' ability to rewind time. That's technique is practically a reset button and pretty nifty to have in battle.
Dragon ball manga. See why I included rawe power of super vegetto in OP, not that of Zeno or Whis or beerus.
Woops. My Mistake.

I'd throw in Babidi's Mind Control technique, then.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
Woops. My Mistake.

I'd throw in Babidi's Mind Control technique, then.
Added this and some more related abilities which come to the mind.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:33 am

Okay here's an idea: What if the character with the powers from everyone in the manga fought a character with all the powers from the franchise not in the manga (anime, movies, games, etc.)?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:54 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Okay here's an idea: What if the character with the powers from everyone in the manga fought a character with all the powers from the franchise not in the manga (anime, movies, games, etc.)?
You would need to equalize stats because of people like beerus.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza