Sparking Neo Screenshot\Story Question...

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Sparking Neo Screenshot\Story Question...

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:34 pm

Would anyone happen to know what story this is from in Sparking Neo? I bought the V-Jump Sparking Neo book for the art and this screen shot just confused me. It looks as if Raditz, Goku and Gohan are fighting Piccolo.

Pedro The Hutt
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pedro The Hutt » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:21 pm

That's from the "Fateful Brothers" what-if storyline, which you get by defeating Radditz as Piccolo in the very first fight of the story mode.

Basically it's a what-if Radditz lost his memory shortly after arriving on earth. Long story short, he becomes good and trains with Goku and Gohan, then regains his memory and becomes bad, Goku whoops him good, he sees the error of his ways, becomes good again, and dramatically kills himself to save the earth, the end.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Yeah...of all the "what-if" scenarios they could have picked from, they went with one that played like a lame Raditz fan-fiction. :roll: Dissapointing considering the first Sparking actually had some better ideas.

gohanku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by gohanku » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:44 am

I actually like the Raditz one if only they didn't make Raditz die and all three of them train for Vegeta and Nappa goes fight Freeza and all that, then it would be one heck of a what-if.
[quote="SSj Kaboom talking about Future Gohan in BT3"]I feel sorry for Future Gohan.

Everyone's like, "What?! What are you doing with [b][i]two[/i][/b] arms?! You tear that off right now, mister!"

Poor guy.[/quote]
Lol'ed.

Anonymous Friend

Post by Anonymous Friend » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:48 pm

I also really liked the Raditz what-if. The one I could have lived with out would have been the Zarbon what-if. It seems kinda odd that they had no Andriod Saga what-if. And the Buu Saga one is really cool. I believe that that is how the anime should have ended.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:31 pm

I thought the Zarbon one was pretty good, actually.

The Raditz one stunk. "I'm bad, now I'm good, now I'm bad, oh wait, I'm good again!"

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:52 pm

I loved the Zarbon one. That was funny as hell. Would have been better if Zarbon had escaped back to Earth though, and become a Z Fighter. XD Can't remember the Buu saga one though... The Raditz one was ok, not the greatest, but decent.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Anonymous Friend

Post by Anonymous Friend » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:48 pm

I think events of the Trunk's timeline should have been used as a Andriod saga what if and the only way they didn't use it was because they wanted it for the ShinBudokai 2 story.

I would have loved to fight Cyber Freeza with Goku and vegeta and crew. and have Goku dead and dealing with the Andriods.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:11 pm

nah doodz ther shud hav been a gohan ssj3 wun lol lol lol!!!11!!

Seriously, the Raditz one was okay, but I'm hoping that in the future, they think of some better what ifs. Come on, surprise us! :wink:

Pedro The Hutt
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pedro The Hutt » Thu May 03, 2007 2:04 pm

Rocketman wrote:I thought the Zarbon one was pretty good, actually.

The Raditz one stunk. "I'm bad, now I'm good, now I'm bad, oh wait, I'm good again!"
You forget "Look, now that I'm good again I feel obliged to be self sacrificial!"

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Thu May 03, 2007 4:09 pm

Pedro The Hutt wrote:You forget "Look, now that I'm good again I feel obliged to be self sacrificial!"
Doesn't every ex villain in dragonball universe?

Piccolo turns good and saves Gohan from Nappa , Thus sacrificing himself.

Vegeta starts to realise he loves people now. Blows himself up to stop Buu. (I think that is how Buu saga should of ended with of course wishing him back.)