The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:14 am

Awesome_Gotenks wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: In GT we don't know if the multipliers are the same as when Goku goes SSJ Rilldo tells him he wasn't using even half of his real power which would suggest SSJ is only a 2-3x multiplier rather 50x.
Yep.
Anyway, i believe the battle between SSjin4 Gogeta and SSjG Goku would be even, since Gogeta kicked away Omega's universal-busting Karma Ball like it was nothing, whereas SSjG Goku and Beerus's shockwaves were said to be Universal+ as well
I don't think that Karma ball was actually at that level since it was clearly much weaker than the Universal Spirit Bomb,

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:48 pm

AvatarReiko wrote: Base Vegito(current) vs Hit
SSJ2 Vegito vs SSJ Blue Vegeta(Post ROSAT)
1.hmm going my anime logic Base Vegito wasn't too far from Buuhan so Base Vegito would probably beat Hut

2.Am I missing something here?A heavily supressed Beerus caused Goku to say fusion would have no chance against him that includes any form of Vegito.

Vegeta godstomps

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Who's the strongest character Saiyan Saga SSBlue Vegeta can beat?

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:21 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Who's the strongest character Saiyan Saga SSBlue Vegeta can beat?
He casually beats everything in z he only loses to the Gods with ease

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Saiyan007 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Who's the strongest character Saiyan Saga SSBlue Vegeta can beat?
He casually beats everything in z he only loses to the Gods with ease
By my numbers he gets jobbed by Namek Goku.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Angelus wrote:Android 17 and SSJ Future Trunks with sword VS SSJ Vegeta (power boosted by 5%), SSJ Goku, and Base Future Trunks (first appearance in main timeline; no sword)
[Vegeta and Goku are from Androids Saga; no heart virus]
The non-Super Saiyan Trunks is completely irrelevant here. I suppose if it was just Android No. 17 vs. Goku and Vegeta, the Super Saiyans might have a shot at winning, but with Trunks as backup, No. 17 wins without any problems.
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Nobody ever experienced Vegetto's full power, so it would be accurate to say Super Baby Vegeta was the highest ki he ever felt even if Baby ended up weaker than Vegetto.
Not to mention that when characters make "this is the strongest Ki I've ever felt" statements, they're typically not counting themselves. Case in point, in Rebirth of Fusion!! Goku and Vegeta, Goku says that the fat Janemba has the greatest Ki he's ever felt, right before pummeling Janemba with Super Saiyan 3. And seeing as Goku was Vegetto at one point, he's probably not considering him when talking about Baby.
Vegetto wins both rounds. Because Vegetto is awesome. In fact, I am convinced that he could've taken Zamasu without Super Saiyan Blue. He just wanted to show off.
In Brightest Day wrote:Some fights:

- Freeza (true form, Resurrection F) vs. Ultimate Son Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks (Boo arc).
- Ginyu-Tagoma vs. Kibitoshin.
- Son Goku ("match level" and wearing weighted clothing, 23rd Budokai) vs. Krillin and Yamcha (23rd Budokai).
- Piccolo (Saiyan arc) vs. 6 of Freeza's goons on Namek (Raspberry, Appule, etc).
- Resurrection F power levels are a hotbed for controversy, but I can't imagine Freeza winning against both Gohan and Gotenks in their prime.
- The two are both on the low end of the Super Saiyan 2 tier, but I doubt that the inept Kaioshin would overcome Freeza's best soldier. Though I suppose Kaioshin could manage something with his psychic abilities.
- Despite the improvements made by Kuririn and Yamcha, Goku seemed to be on a whole nother level than them, seven with the weights. Heck, if you go by official numbers, Yamcha's not even a match for 22nd Budokai Goku.
- Outside of Dodoria, Zarbon, and the Ginyu Force, none of Freeza's goons were strong enough to handle those young Namekians, who were all probably about as powerful as Piccolo was when he fought Nappa. Not only that, but the Earthling fighters typically have a skill and technique advantage over the space-thug types that Freeza employs. Odds are Piccolo handles these goons about as easily as Kuririn killed those Saibaimen.
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Awesome_Gotenks

Post by Awesome_Gotenks » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:20 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Awesome_Gotenks wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: In GT we don't know if the multipliers are the same as when Goku goes SSJ Rilldo tells him he wasn't using even half of his real power which would suggest SSJ is only a 2-3x multiplier rather 50x.
Yep.
Anyway, i believe the battle between SSjin4 Gogeta and SSjG Goku would be even, since Gogeta kicked away Omega's universal-busting Karma Ball like it was nothing, whereas SSjG Goku and Beerus's shockwaves were said to be Universal+ as well
I don't think that Karma ball was actually at that level since it was clearly much weaker than the Universal Spirit Bomb,
Well, Elder Kaioshin stated it was universal and Omega Shenron also said his power would lay destruction all over the universe. Not to mention Kibito Kai was panicking and saying they should get out of the Kaioshin Realm as soon as they could when he heard about what Omega Shenron's Negative Karma Ball was capable of, even though the Kaioshin Realm was literally billions of light years away from the Earth.

Also, if i remember correctly, Episode 62 of GT shows a simulation of the destruction caused by the Negative Karma Ball, and in the simulation they show the universe being destroyed in under a minute.
Super Gotenks is Born | SSjin3 Gotenks > Super Boo | SSjin Gotenks Pre > SSjin3 Goku

Base Gotenks(Pre) = SSjin2 Tier
Base Gotenks(Post) > SSjin Gotenks(Pre)
SSjin2 Gotenks > SSjin Gogeta
SSjin3 Gotenks >>> SSjin2 Gogeta

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:39 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Angelus wrote:Android 17 and SSJ Future Trunks with sword VS SSJ Vegeta (power boosted by 5%), SSJ Goku, and Base Future Trunks (first appearance in main timeline; no sword)
[Vegeta and Goku are from Androids Saga; no heart virus]
The non-Super Saiyan Trunks is completely irrelevant here. I suppose if it was just Android No. 17 vs. Goku and Vegeta, the Super Saiyans might have a shot at winning, but with Trunks as backup, No. 17 wins without any problems.
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Nobody ever experienced Vegetto's full power, so it would be accurate to say Super Baby Vegeta was the highest ki he ever felt even if Baby ended up weaker than Vegetto.
Not to mention that when characters make "this is the strongest Ki I've ever felt" statements, they're typically not counting themselves. Case in point, in Rebirth of Fusion!! Goku and Vegeta, Goku says that the fat Janemba has the greatest Ki he's ever felt, right before pummeling Janemba with Super Saiyan 3. And seeing as Goku was Vegetto at one point, he's probably not considering him when talking about Baby.
Vegetto wins both rounds. Because Vegetto is awesome. In fact, I am convinced that he could've taken Zamasu without Super Saiyan Blue. He just wanted to show off.
In Brightest Day wrote:Some fights:

- Freeza (true form, Resurrection F) vs. Ultimate Son Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks (Boo arc).
- Ginyu-Tagoma vs. Kibitoshin.
- Son Goku ("match level" and wearing weighted clothing, 23rd Budokai) vs. Krillin and Yamcha (23rd Budokai).
- Piccolo (Saiyan arc) vs. 6 of Freeza's goons on Namek (Raspberry, Appule, etc).
- Resurrection F power levels are a hotbed for controversy, but I can't imagine Freeza winning against both Gohan and Gotenks in their prime.
- The two are both on the low end of the Super Saiyan 2 tier, but I doubt that the inept Kaioshin would overcome Freeza's best soldier. Though I suppose Kaioshin could manage something with his psychic abilities.
- Despite the improvements made by Kuririn and Yamcha, Goku seemed to be on a whole nother level than them, seven with the weights. Heck, if you go by official numbers, Yamcha's not even a match for 22nd Budokai Goku.
- Outside of Dodoria, Zarbon, and the Ginyu Force, none of Freeza's goons were strong enough to handle those young Namekians, who were all probably about as powerful as Piccolo was when he fought Nappa. Not only that, but the Earthling fighters typically have a skill and technique advantage over the space-thug types that Freeza employs. Odds are Piccolo handles these goons about as easily as Kuririn killed those Saibaimen.
Actually, I can't imagine both Gohan and Gotenks lasting more than 10 seconds.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Frieza was able to put up a fight against Goku who'd surpassed SSG, so Final Form Frieza's probably around SSJ3 Vegetto level at least.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:*snip*
This is the second time I'm making the request, and I'm quoting you so that I know you'll get the notification. Please stop posting so many time in a row within the span of only a few minutes. I rather not waste my time having to clean them up.

Users have a 2 hour window to edit their posts, and you are perfectly capable of quoting multiple users to begin with. Just click on the quotation icon of the respective posts in the Topic Review box at the bottom of the page when replying.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Awesome_Gotenks wrote:
Well, Elder Kaioshin stated it was universal and Omega Shenron also said his power would lay destruction all over the universe. Not to mention Kibito Kai was panicking and saying they should get out of the Kaioshin Realm as soon as they could when he heard about what Omega Shenron's Negative Karma Ball was capable of, even though the Kaioshin Realm was literally billions of light years away from the Earth.

Also, if i remember correctly, Episode 62 of GT shows a simulation of the destruction caused by the Negative Karma Ball, and in the simulation they show the universe being destroyed in under a minute.
Well that was a chain reaction(kinda like what Buuhan was doing in the anime) which isn't the same as brute force like what Beerus or Goku can do.

Not too mention you have Base Goku destroying Beerus attack in episode 14 which was more than enough energy to destroy the universe in one punch.

Thats not even counting SSGSS Goku or kaioken Goku either

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 am

AvatarReiko wrote:Blue Vegito & Zamasu Black vs Beerus
Genki Dama Trunks vs Beerus
Trunks' sword vs Zangetsu
Beerus at 100% should win this.
Beerus stomps. Spirit Trunks was only able to destroy a badly wounded Zamasu.
Pass.

Awesome_Gotenks

Post by Awesome_Gotenks » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:36 am

Saiyan007 wrote:
Awesome_Gotenks wrote:

Well that was a chain reaction(kinda like what Buuhan was doing in the anime) which isn't the same as brute force like what Beerus or Goku can do.

Not too mention you have Base Goku destroying Beerus attack in episode 14 which was more than enough energy to destroy the universe in one punch.

Thats not even counting SSGSS Goku or kaioken Goku either
There is no such thing as "chain reaction" on DBZ in my opinion. If you have enough energy to destroy all the planets in the universe one by one, you have enough energy to destroy them in one blow.
Super Gotenks is Born | SSjin3 Gotenks > Super Boo | SSjin Gotenks Pre > SSjin3 Goku

Base Gotenks(Pre) = SSjin2 Tier
Base Gotenks(Post) > SSjin Gotenks(Pre)
SSjin2 Gotenks > SSjin Gogeta
SSjin3 Gotenks >>> SSjin2 Gogeta

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:58 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Frieza was able to put up a fight against Goku who'd surpassed SSG, so Final Form Frieza's probably around SSJ3 Vegetto level at least.
He's way more powerful than that. Ssj3 Vegito is nothing compared to SsjG.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:22 am

Beerus solos all rounds, easily, while holding back.

Awesome_Gotenks wrote:SSjin4 Gogeta vs. SSjG Goku(Initial)
Too close to call
Base vegetto? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Base goku / vegeta are slightly above buuhan. Even if they get a boost as big as they got in buu arc, they'd end up weaker than SSG Goku (initial). Since they don't possess the "rival" traits as strong as then anymore, they ended up weaker than buu arc, by far.

SS2 vegetto (current) turns out to be around SSB vegeta (pre ROSAT) level. Vegeta does possess a power advantage, but vegetto possesses a skill advantage, including IT and all techniques of vegeta.
Close enough but I'd back vegetto.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:41 pm

Awesome_Gotenks wrote: There is no such thing as "chain reaction" on DBZ in my opinion. If you have enough energy to destroy all the planets in the universe one by one, you have enough energy to destroy them in one blow.
Destroying planets one by one in the universe is not the same as flat out nuking the universe

How did you even come to that conclusion?

ssbgoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ssbgoku » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Roronoa-pt wrote:
Beerus at 100% should win this.
Beerus stomps. Spirit Trunks was only able to destroy a badly wounded Zamasu.
Pass.
Beerus get shitstomped and looses badly.
Beerus better run for his life, because Trunks nakama power is limitless so plot can make zeno his slave.
I pass

The Monkey King
Advanced Regular

Post by The Monkey King » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:27 pm

SSJ Gary Stu Trunks vs Whis

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:06 pm

The Monkey King wrote:SSJ Gary Stu Trunks vs Whis
Seriously? :|

I've never even heard of that term.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
The Monkey King wrote:SSJ Gary Stu Trunks vs Whis
Seriously? :|

I've never even heard of that term.
A Gary Stu is just a male Mary Sue.
So he's referring to the Trunks in Episode 66 with the asspull Spirit Bomb ability and all.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link