We will inevitably get a new form ...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MKJ

Re: We will inevitably get a new form ...

Post by MKJ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:42 pm

My theory based on what I see as hints is that ssb to some degree is a training form that may not last. In BoG the ssg form had a "time limit" although I don't believe the reason for the time limit was ever explained. In RoF Goku says that ssb is basically a super saiyan with the power of a ssg. Later in super we find out that ssb is attained by a calm mind and ki control. I'm not sure which ki is controlled god, mortal, or both. I think that blue once mastered may be the bridge to the true form which ssg was just a sample of. The total mastery of blue may be the training required to get rid of the time limit. I'm not implying that red is stronger, but in that form as far as we know goku was a god. Blue is a mortal with some god ki. Blue being stronger is like saying a sun ray is greater than the sun or one drop is greater than the ocean. Now in both manga and anime it has been said that blue is stronger. What if ssg was only part of the final form hence the time limit and blue is the way to get there? SS (yellow), SSG (red), SSB (blue) = white or multicolored aura with ssg body. I believe the thin body implies godly level since everyone other than champa (his fault) have that body type. Vegeta saying they have reached their limit may be a prelude to another ingredient added to the mix(trunk's rage form?). Maybe ssb's calm mind turns rage into something higher. If goku does die that may set off a chain of events the lead to a new form. Right now anything seems possible. That's my two cents.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:37 pm

I like your theory. Although, I'm sure Toei or Toryiama will not make it that simple. Really cool concept though.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:56 pm

I doubt there will be any new forms.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:08 pm

precita wrote:I doubt there will be any new forms.
Bandai would like a word with you...

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
precita wrote:I doubt there will be any new forms.
Bandai would like a word with you...
I meant for Goku/Vegeta.

We'll see Super Saiyan Blue Gohan eventually, same reason we saw Super Saiyan Blue Vegito for only like 15 minutes of an episode, but I doubt Goku/Vegeta will get yet another transformation. The fact that they already used "white" Saiyan hair for Zamasu says enough in itself.

Yomi
Regular

Post by Yomi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:09 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Maybe piccolo will get something new, who knows?
:clap:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:01 am

Yomi wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Maybe piccolo will get something new, who knows?
The best thing about piccolo is he doesn't have to transform, he is a badass mofo as he is..
I would never want him to have a transformation..
Sure make him more powerful than Goku it's fine, but let him stay as he is, a badass
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker