"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:36 am

ZeroDio wrote:I think the sword was 50K points required from doing the 6 Team Battle vs Janemba
I think I got more than 50 thousand points, see image below. I hope the next time I log in I receive the damn sword.

By the way, this is the first time ever I appeared in a TOP 10 in my life. Kinda proud of myself for that, even though it's just Janemba's Raid Mission. :)

We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:55 am

Every time someone poisoned Janemba, an error would occur and we'd get booted from the match. I tried for two hours and finished maybe 3 of the matches I was in. Really wanted to get that sword. :cry:

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:12 am

Can someone please post here next raid? It seems Dimps no longer communicate...

Missing skill:

Skill ??? Description: “a move that pummels and sends the opponent flying multiple times”

Below final blow and above emporers edge in the list, where/how do I get it...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Post by Xaroc » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:40 pm

TobyS wrote:Missing skill:

Skill ??? Description: “a move that pummels and sends the opponent flying multiple times”

Below final blow and above emporers edge in the list, where/how do I get it...
Wild Hunt. That's basically the close combat combo Vegeta used on Ginyu Gokuu on Namek. You have to buy it from the TP Medal Shop. But it's not always there, so probably gonna have to change the date.

And yeah. Raid ended on 00:00 CET and on 00:15 I got "Janembas Schwert". I had around 51.000 Points. Too bad it is a Rank 4 Item, otherwise I would have sent it to jDantastic, who missed out on this again. I don't really need it, just so my game would register that it was obtained. But whatever... one down, Tight's Hat to go (whenever that Raid's gonna happen again).

Oh and I have finally all Skills but one. This last one is from the Vados Recruiting PQ, so it's just a matter of time (and a lot of Ultimate Finishes) to get it.
PSN: Xaroc__
(playing Xenoverse 2 on PS5)
CaC-Name: Xaroc

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Tights' hat is a reward from Majin Vegeta's Raid Mission. We need to stay tuned to when it will happen. Too bad they don't announce these past Raid Missions, I only knew about Janemba because someone here told it was occuring, fortunately I got my Janemba's sword! :D Now onto Tights' hat and the technique from Janemba's Expert Mission that I'm still unable to find someone who can help me. :(

~ Day of the Machines ~

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Kanassa wrote:
emperior wrote:Maybe Bojack will appear once Zamasu and Black kill off the Kaios of Future U7? Considering in the movie he appeared because King Kai died and so the seal was broken.
I thought Bojack appeared because King Kai's planet (Their prison) blew up.
Bojack was sealed in a planet at the edge of the universe, not North Kaio's planet. To maintain that seal, all Kaio need to be alive.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:20 am

Grimlock wrote:Tights' hat is a reward from Majin Vegeta's Raid Mission. We need to stay tuned to when it will happen. Too bad they don't announce these past Raid Missions, I only knew about Janemba because someone here told it was occuring, fortunately I got my Janemba's sword! :D Now onto Tights' hat and the technique from Janemba's Expert Mission that I'm still unable to find someone who can help me. :(
Yeah, welcome... that expert mission is utterly rudiculous. I've played it solo, played it online for countless times with people and even invited some friends that are definitely better than me in the game... We've got utterly destroyed by Janemba every damn time! :lol:
Gave up on expert missions.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:59 pm

MCDaveG wrote:Yeah, welcome... that expert mission is utterly rudiculous. I've played it solo, played it online for countless times with people and even invited some friends that are definitely better than me in the game... We've got utterly destroyed by Janemba every damn time! :lol:
I got a team last night and we managed to beat this crap. I wish I could be happy but the technique is utterly shit... If you really gave up but it's secretly thinking in trying in a near future, don't do it, it's not worth that difficult (not even Blue Hurricane, which I thought would be awesome just like in XV1 but they spoiled that technique). I just hope if they add more Expert Mission, next time the techniques would be better.

Anyway, I'm kinda anxious for this month's V-Jump magazine, maybe they reveal some content about Future Trunks saga, and who exactly we're gonna get in the next DLC. :)

~ Day of the Machines ~

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Grimlock wrote:I'm kinda anxious for this month's V-Jump magazine, maybe they reveal some content about Future Trunks saga, and who exactly we're gonna get in the next DLC. :)
This is what most people are anxious about, so I wouldn't doubt them showing a scan of him.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm

The Main Things (not including the characters we will get) I want in DLC 3

Attacks:
Rose Kamehameha
Violent Fierce God Slicer
Black Power Ball

Clothing:
Black's Gi
Kaioshin Potara earrings

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:03 am

Grimlock wrote:
MCDaveG wrote:Yeah, welcome... that expert mission is utterly rudiculous. I've played it solo, played it online for countless times with people and even invited some friends that are definitely better than me in the game... We've got utterly destroyed by Janemba every damn time! :lol:
I got a team last night and we managed to beat this crap. I wish I could be happy but the technique is utterly shit... If you really gave up but it's secretly thinking in trying in a near future, don't do it, it's not worth that difficult (not even Blue Hurricane, which I thought would be awesome just like in XV1 but they spoiled that technique). I just hope if they add more Expert Mission, next time the techniques would be better.

Anyway, I'm kinda anxious for this month's V-Jump magazine, maybe they reveal some content about Future Trunks saga, and who exactly we're gonna get in the next DLC. :)
I did the same yesterday... lying dead on the field for the last minute and half, the last 2 survivors beat him miraculously... Finally!
Now I am stuck on God Realm Goku to beat him under 1:30 :lol: :lol: :lol: I am unable to land huge damage output and having another 5 players to gang on one opponent gets confusing and unable to do any combos outside of spamming slowly Ultimate attacks until the mission fails due to the lack of time...

Also, I almost did the advanced combo system, but damn, that fourth one with stamina break is utterly rudiculous... Who designed such combo system for 3D field??? I almost did it but missed the normal triangle and square input out of stress after minutes of doing that. Perfected the timing, but sometimes he lands stamina break, sometimes he doesn't... What the hell, this game should deserve a new genre ''Pure Chance Fighting MMO/RPG/Whatever''. After half hour, finishing the third combo course with stamina break, I thought it's done and then a forth combo combination came in... I've tried and then said: ''Fuck this...'' and closed the game.

It's not about ''get good'', I am an oldschool fighting arcade battler who loves to master and learn combos and I know I am repeating this tirelessly, being a fan of BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Injustice... Even when I've finally got the grasp of the X2 gameplay (because I've dumped my girlfriend after 9 years and don't have anything better to do... sad story), connecting the combos is frustrating enough in tutorial, let alone to try those broken magic tricks in online play and 1 vs AI is totally broken mode.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:20 am

When does V-Jump usually come out?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 am

Kanassa wrote:When does V-Jump usually come out?
I think the 3rd week of each month

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 pm

V-Jump is always released on the 21st of each month, barring a Sunday or a holiday in which case it gets moved up slightly.

The May 2017 issue of V-Jump hits shelves March 21. You can pre-order it (550 yen + shipping) via Amazon Japan and CDJapan.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:11 am

Got the move I needed from the tp medal shop at midnight so I'm planning on not playing this weekend, I need two more items from the freeza raid, so do you think they or the Vegeta raid will be on this w/e?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:08 am

Freeza raid on now

Vegeta raid UP NOW!

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Post by Xaroc » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:17 am

TobyS wrote:Freeza raid on now

Vegeta raid UP NOW!
Okay, seriously. What is it with Bandai Namco not telling us, when there are Events like Raids going on lately?

Oh and of course the servers are down (in Europe). Or is it just me?

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

orphen2005

Post by orphen2005 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:26 am

Xaroc wrote:
TobyS wrote:Freeza raid on now

Vegeta raid UP NOW!
Okay, seriously. What is it with Bandai Namco not telling us, when there are Events like Raids going on lately?

Oh and of course the servers are down (in Europe). Or is it just me?
I've been trying to log in for half an hour... by the way, what were vegeta's raid's rewards?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:05 pm

I logged in and I didn't see any Majin Vegeta's Raid Mission, the official Twitter of XV2 says this weekend is Hit's Raid Mission.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Post by Xaroc » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Grimlock wrote:I logged in and I didn't see any Majin Vegeta's Raid Mission, the official Twitter of XV2 says this weekend is Hit's Raid Mission.
Managed to log in. Majin Vegeta Raid is up. Playing it right now.

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019