If goku wins the tournament and uses the dragon balls:

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

redhoodjay

Re: If goku wins the tournament and uses the dragon balls:

Post by redhoodjay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:15 am

Maybe he just uses the dragon balls to wish away zeno
The Only Time I Feel Alive, Is When I Find Something I Could Die For

Hit!!
Regular

Post by Hit!! » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:30 am

I think Zarama is going to be a whole nother arc.

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:41 pm

I would personally prefer it if they merged all the Universes into one rather than wish them back separately. I guess we'll see what happens. The end of Future Trunks arc was dark and unexpected, at least to me, so they may take that route again, but I doubt it. At the very least I suspect that U6 is going to be safe as well as U11. The others may get destoryed but I hope not. Especially because of Gowasu.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Power Metal
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Power Metal » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 pm

I kind of want this to happen, at least the part about the merger of the universes. And I'm also keeping my mind open to the possibility that U7 actually doesn't win the tournament but whichever universe (U11?) does is the one to make this wish.
Maybe EoZ doesn't actually take place in U7 but in whichever universe wins.

There would be a few problems if this wish is made though. The GoDs, Kais, and Angels who have to find new jobs (DB sitcom anyone?) and the question of where the SuperDBs scatter to, both mentioned before. But there would also be duplicate planets. There would be at least two Earths, Nameks, and so on.
I do far more lurking than actual posting.

https://www.last.fm/user/AlexPowerMetal