[Spoiler] possible universe merging

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kishido
Banned

[Spoiler] possible universe merging

Post by Kishido » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:15 am

Seeing that U9 is erased not the spot... Is it out of question now?

Super DBS only have one wish... So it makes no sense saying merging if they are all dead.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: [Spoiler] possible universe merging

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:22 am

Are you saying Universe 9 is or is not going to be erased?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:29 am

Guys, you do realize that at the end of this tournament it would mean 7 out of the 8 universes competing would be erased, plus all their fighters and Gods, right?

It's not going to happen. You really think they created all these Gods of Destruction, plus these fighters some of which have become major characters like the U6 characters, etc. and going to get rid of them all permanently by the end of this arc? No way.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:18 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Are you saying Universe 9 is or is not going to be erased?
No

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:19 am

precita wrote:Guys, you do realize that at the end of this tournament it would mean 7 out of the 8 universes competing would be erased, plus all their fighters and Gods, right?

It's not going to happen. You really think they created all these Gods of Destruction, plus these fighters some of which have become major characters like the U6 characters, etc. and going to get rid of them all permanently by the end of this arc? No way.
You haven't got the topic. Of course they will be revived. I ask about the theory about merging he universes and how it can't be done now.

Zeno is killing on the spot so DBS wish can only be to revive them and not to merge them

DBS916
Regular

Post by DBS916 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 am

Kishido wrote:
precita wrote:Guys, you do realize that at the end of this tournament it would mean 7 out of the 8 universes competing would be erased, plus all their fighters and Gods, right?

You haven't got the topic. Of course they will be revived. I ask about the theory about merging he universes and how it can't be done now.

Zeno is killing on the spot so DBS wish can only be to revive them and not to merge them
This is a tough question to answer. I mean, even if Goku or someone uses the Super Dragon Balls to wish back all the erased universes and beings, would Zeno stand for it. Not to mention merging all the universes into one big one. But I can see Zeno liking that idea since it was mentioned there were too many universes.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:51 am

I don't want to think too long about it, but surely there's a way to phrase the wish to do both. "Reform the destroyed universes, as they were, into U7"?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:00 am

I really hope the arc ends with Goku trying to wish everyone back but the dragon saying he cant undo the will of Zeno.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

saunasolmu
Beyond Newbie

Post by saunasolmu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am

How about if U7 actually loses, the universe and their team is erased on the spot...

... the winning team is another universe, perhaps universe 11, and they wish everyone back through some creative wish?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 am

saunasolmu wrote:How about if U7 actually loses, the universe and their team is erased on the spot...

... the winning team is another universe, perhaps universe 11, and they wish everyone back through some creative wish?
If it's creative they will do their very best to not wish back uni 7..
Wait.. I got it!
They wish back everyone except evil people and universe 7 team comes back, Shocking everyone
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:25 am

I think a possibility is that all the universes will merge into 1 except the ones outside this tournament.
This way in a future competition we can have the strongest fighters of this tournament representing the current universe 7.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:41 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
saunasolmu wrote:How about if U7 actually loses, the universe and their team is erased on the spot...

If it's creative they will do their very best to not wish back uni 7..
Wait.. I got it!
They wish back everyone except evil people and universe 7 team comes back, Shocking everyone
You mean the team minus Freeza...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:43 am

This seems to be another item that can be referenced in the "Official Announcement & Discussion Thread" (where it and the other related topics are already being discussed) — there's no specific need to have a short post in reference to just this one aspect of the upcoming episode descriptions. Thanks.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::