After 109-110, do you still believe the final boss is from Universe 4?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Re: After 109-110, do you still believe the final boss is from Universe 4?

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:25 am

I still think final boss is going to be my boy Freeza
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 am

I saw other versions of the post in another thread and I think I figured out what they did. That image is literally just the Hit picture turned sideways to fill in the other side opposite of hit. The bulbous eyes are just his eyebrows etc. So yea, unless it is a hit lookalike the art is not finished. It's just hit's silhouette used as a placement figure. Or, at least, I think it is. There are some minor changes but it's pretty similar.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

That or it's skinny Jiren in riding pants.

Then again, the more I look at it the more I think I'm wrong. He has no ears or other features.... It's odd.
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:52 am

It also appears to be wearing a short sleeved top of some kind. Look at how the thickness of the arm abruptly changes by the text. If it's just a placeholder it's oddly detailed. Hopefully this mystery person shows up in this month's V-jump as a teaser!

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:59 am

That picture can not be matched to any fighter so it is either someone from outside or it is just a placeholder which translations hint at. If it is someone in the tournament then it is most likely either Jiren, a Namekian or a Bug.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Xeogran wrote:
Namz wrote:
avasatu wrote:Have you seen the new toy packaging that was spoiled?

It heavily implies a "new" warrior will make it to the end of the tournament
Oh, not yet. Care to share?

That silhouette looks like a Bald Kale, but I don't want to give anyone nightmares (Too late.)

Ironically the new fighter (or something) is set to appear in a Kale-centric episode :lol:
Hm. I've been saying that I think someone is going to interrupt the tournament, it looks like I might be right

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:54 pm

What if that is Zalama? He/she could appear soon considering they will be using the Super DBs.
Or maybe the character is related to Jiren, it looks like a female and she could be related to him. I doubt it will be a flashback character considering this is Dragon Ball, so if she's really related to Jiren I wonder why she will appear.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:01 pm

emperior wrote:What if that is Zalama? He/she could appear soon considering they will be using the Super DBs.
Or maybe the character is related to Jiren, it looks like a female and she could be related to him. I doubt it will be a flashback character considering this is Dragon Ball, so if she's really related to Jiren I wonder why she will appear.
This is what I'm hoping for as well. Omni King Zeno, one of the Top 3 most important known cosmic entities, appeared at the end of the U6 v U7 arc. Maybe Zarama, also one of the Top 3 most important known cosmic entities, will appear at the end of the Tournament of Power.

And I hope it is a she and a fighter because we need more female important DB characters and maybe if she doesn't rival Zeno, she could be as good a fighter as the Grand Priest.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Xeogran wrote:
Namz wrote:
avasatu wrote:Have you seen the new toy packaging that was spoiled?

It heavily implies a "new" warrior will make it to the end of the tournament

That silhouette looks like a Bald Kale, but I don't want to give anyone nightmares (Too late.)

Ironically the new fighter (or something) is set to appear in a Kale-centric episode :lol:
That's just Jiren after winning the Super Dragon Balls and getting his wish.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:
Xeogran wrote:
Namz wrote:

That's just Jiren after winning the Super Dragon Balls and getting his wish.
I'm pretty sure there is surgery for that... Maybe he wants to be misses toppo!! :D
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 pm

STH wrote:Yes.
Jiren is Hakaishin level. He is not stronger than Hakaishin.
https://youtu.be/i-vm-nrjY-w

"Universe 11's Strongest Warrior. Silent, cool, and proud of his amazing strength. It's possible to say that his abilities are at the level of the Gods of Destruction."

In my opinion, the new form of Goku is mid-transformation. Goku will get full transformation later. And he will be SSJ White 8)
Whis just confirmed that official bio this episode that Jiren has reached the state of a god.
However nothing confirmed that he surpassed it, like you stated.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Maybe, but most likely not due to feats of Jiren and what Super keeps telling us. But, you never know until it happens.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:27 pm

When is that slender, feminine looking hidden character suppose to be debuting? This is intriguing

larzooma
Beyond Newbie

Post by larzooma » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Despite Jiren's unbelievable show of power, Quitella was visibly calm and happy. The two fighter's we've yet to see either have an amazing ability or they rival Jiren individually or possibly conjoined in some way. I don't think the actual silhouette directly represents the look of the mystery characters. I read a number of posts stating the picture features a disclaimer stating this isn't the final model.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:47 pm

larzooma wrote:Despite Jiren's unbelievable show of power, Quitella was visibly calm and happy. The two fighter's we've yet to see either have an amazing ability or they rival Jiren individually or possibly conjoined in some way. I don't think the actual silhouette directly represents the look of the mystery characters. I read a number of posts stating the picture features a disclaimer stating this isn't the final model.
I wouldn't be surprised if Quitela was just laughing as Beerus was suffering.

larzooma
Beyond Newbie

Post by larzooma » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:56 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
larzooma wrote:Despite Jiren's unbelievable show of power, Quitella was visibly calm and happy. The two fighter's we've yet to see either have an amazing ability or they rival Jiren individually or possibly conjoined in some way. I don't think the actual silhouette directly represents the look of the mystery characters. I read a number of posts stating the picture features a disclaimer stating this isn't the final model.
I wouldn't be surprised if Quitela was just laughing as Beerus was suffering.
Definitely a possibility, but he had an air of confidence in his face. Everyone else was in awe of Jiren's power, and most were close to throwing up their hands in defeat. The pleasure gained from watching a hated enemy suffer can't possibly satisfy you enough to ignore your inevitable erasure. He's got something up his sleeve, and it just happens to be the case we've yet to see two of his fighters. Fighters they've actually shown in promotional material as of late.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 am

All of the models have a disclaimer. Its the same as when you see something that says "Actual Product May Vary" or something.

People need to stop spreading this misinformation.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 am

fadeddreams5 wrote:That's just Jiren after winning the Super Dragon Balls and getting his wish.
This would amuse me greatly.

Alt.: It's the result of Jiren's wish and a separate person.

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:56 am

I mean even the missing fighters in U4 don't have to be strong. They just have to be missing

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:08 am

Big Black Saiyan wrote:I mean even the missing fighters in U4 don't have to be strong. They just have to be missing
Pretty much.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:21 am

Jigurashi wrote:
Big Black Saiyan wrote:I mean even the missing fighters in U4 don't have to be strong. They just have to be missing
Pretty much.
Yeah, Quitela is probably just like "Well there is only one Jiren and my two guys are safe"

They are probably strong. Jiren level....probably not but who knows.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"