Possible ways to stop Zeno

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Possible ways to stop Zeno

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:32 am

Because let's face it, he can't be allowed to keep terrorizing all of the universes like the psychopathic manchild he is.

And I know most of these probably won't work, but it's good to brainstorm

1. Turn both Zenos against each other
2. Convince the Zenos that killing is wrong, like Mr. Satan did to Fat Buu
3. Mafuba
4. Wish from the Super Dragonballs
5. Body change technique
6. Buu's henka beam
7. Devilmite beam
8. Babidi's spell to control them
9. Hit's time cage
10. Trick them both into putting on potara and fusing with two pacifist Kaioshins
11. Fuse all of the Angels and Hakaishins (and the strongest mortals too) together and fight them
12. Evacuate to the timeline where Future Trunks and Mai are living because there's no Zeno there
13. Travel to a timeline where Zeno is less genocidal
14. Get Tori-bot to stop him
15. Genki Dama using energy from everyone in every universe
16. Lure him into that forest where apparitions of enemies appear and hope he doesn't figure it out or just erase the whole thing
17. Boss Rabbit turns him into a carrot
18. Commeson absorbs and copies him and the original fades away
19. Master Roshi hypnotizes him
20. Somehow link his life to someone like the Kaioshins and Hakaishins are linked so he can't kill them without dying himself
21. Dabura turns him to stone

I'm sure we can think of more.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Possible ways to stop Zeno

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:51 am

There is a version of Zeno in Trunks' timeline. That poor guy can't take a rest.

I'm waiting to see where Zalama is in the god scale. Lot of people have theorized before about him being the Kaioshin counterpart to Zeno, so I suppose it could work. Then again, the title King of All should mean he's about anything else...buuut this is DB.

I love the idea of Monster Carrot being able to defeat him trough.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:13 pm

The magic of Sorbet's ring, and Zeno is easily distracted so he'll be heavily off guard.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:26 pm

You've relayed some of the most notable methods for removing Zeno. I agree, the little guy is too unpredictable and self-interested to be allowed to literally hold the fates of the multiverse in the palm of his hand. It has to be terrifying for everyone to realise that their existences can be snuffed out in an instant depending on the whims of some cutesy child-king who doesn't appear to hold any appreciation for the mass extinction of people and worlds he's perpetrating. The Hakaishin can be prejudicial and arbitrary in their own rights but at least they've demonstrated some acknowledgement and respect for the universes they've been apportioned to oversee. Zeno needs to at least be disempowered so he can't hold the multiverse hostage whenever he wants.

Mac
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mac » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:52 am

MisteryOne wrote:There is a version of Zeno in Trunks' timeline. That poor guy can't take a rest.
This arc definitely puts poor Trunks future into perspective. So he dies anyways eventually.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:01 am

Daishinkan probably knows a way. It's only a matter of time... :P

flashback0180
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by flashback0180 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:32 am

Most of your list can't , DB logic hax won't work if you have way more power.

Vegeto resisting super buus magic ,being sentient candy strong enough to seriously injure buu

Super Kaiokan Goku resisting hits time skip

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:17 pm

flashback0180 wrote:Most of your list can't , DB logic hax won't work if you have way more power.

Vegeto resisting super buus magic ,being sentient candy strong enough to seriously injure buu

Super Kaiokan Goku resisting hits time skip
But a lot of techniques also work on people way more powerful than the user. And besides, it's never been made clear that Zeno is actually 'powerful' in the conventional sense, he just has his powerful ability and is pretty much physically indestructible.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147