Mike, DVD Guide error.

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Mike, DVD Guide error.

Post by Ben Plante » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:26 am

In the recent update, you said the Tien Shinhan disc would be out 9/28. On the guide, it says 9/8. Which is right?

Oh, and I believe that anime on DVD 'mistake' calling volume one rejection is a typo, they mean volume 2 of the lost eps is coming out 9/7. I think, 95% sure.
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:38 am

28th is the correct date. Typo. My bad. Yeah, someone else just e-mailed me about it being volume two... I'll go ahead and correct that. Also, I've got some episode numbers fucked up for a "Fusion" disc; was looking at the disc in question last night, and realized I was a moron. Gotta fix it all, soon... *sigh*
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:38 am

Also, I guess it's worth saying that the buzz section isn't showing up as a link on the side bar anywhere.
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

tablet the eunuch
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by tablet the eunuch » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:53 am

Speaking of DVD guide EX, a few months ago you wanted me to take pictures of the Dragon Box I owned so that you could include them on the DVD guide. Since, as lukc would have it (always against me), I haven't sold this damn thing off yet, I was thinking maybe you wanted the pictures? I've basically got all of them done, so just give me a yell and I will send them to you.

On that note, someone get me a Dbox 1 stat, or buy this thing off me. Please!?