Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:17 pm

Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:10 pmYes, I know of that situation. I saw those, but if there was SOMEONE who wanted to fake evidence, then there's more elsewhere, which DID happen. Not saying all the evidence is fake, just a bit of it is.
...alright. Mind telling me EXACTLY which ones are faked? Because so far, the list is...

1) Valerie Dave (thoroughly debunked)

2) The 1st SWATing incident (which WAS legit faked)

3) The attempted SWAT on Schemmel (and we still don't know if that's even untrue; even if it is, Schemmel's a well-known hothead, so he isn't representative of the rest of KickVic)

Do you have anything else? Anything specific? Because this still pales in comparison to the mountains of evidence against Vic.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:17 pm
Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:10 pmYes, I know of that situation. I saw those, but if there was SOMEONE who wanted to fake evidence, then there's more elsewhere, which DID happen. Not saying all the evidence is fake, just a bit of it is.
...alright. Mind linking me some more examples? Again, there's only the two I know of, and neither one of them hold a lot of water.
I personally don't know of much more than that, honestly. And I haven't seen much more than those. It's my opinion, though, that those few still cast a bit of doubt on the situation, since if people were willing to fake evidence, who knows what else could happen as this goes on.
That may seem like back-peddling, but I'm honestly tired of this & just waiting for more things to come, since that video was pretty concrete with presenting everything that's happened thus far.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pmI personally don't know of much more than that, honestly. And I haven't seen much more than those. It's my opinion, though, that those few still cast a bit of doubt on the situation, since if people were willing to fake evidence, who knows what else could happen as this goes on.

That may seem like back-peddling, but I'm honestly tired of this & just waiting for more things to come, since that video was pretty concrete with presenting everything that's happened thus far.
I mean...that's always going to be the case. O.J. Simpson really COULD be an innocent man...Michael Jackson really MIGHT be innocent...maybe our political leaders really ARE 100% serious in regards to what wonderful intentions they have...

...Are you going to let that stop you from making an educated guess? Is Vic Mignogna working at FUNimation instead of Burger King really worth leaving everything he most likely did unpunished?

Suppose your female friend came to you, talking about how someone assaulted them. 100 girls say that the same thing happened to them; and only 3 of that 100 was confirmed to be making stuff up. Is this truly the stance you would take? Hemming and hawing about whether or not your friend was ACTUALLY being honest in what she said?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:29 pmI mean...that's always going to be the case. O.J. Simpson really COULD be an innocent man...Michael Jackson really MIGHT be innocent...maybe our political leaders really ARE 100% serious in regards to what wonderful intentions they have...

...Are you going to let that stop you from making an educated guess? Is Vic Mignogna working at FUNimation instead of Burger King really worth leaving everything he most likely did unpunished?

Suppose your female friend came to you, talking about how someone assaulted them. 100 girls say that the same thing happened to them; and only 3 of that 100 was confirmed to be making stuff up. Is this truly the stance you would take? Hemming and hawing about whether or not your friend was ACTUALLY being honest in what she said?
Of course not. I would treat it very seriously, but because she's my friend, I'd obviously have a different position on the subject. I don't know these people personally. I can only go off of how they handle themselves in this situation. Vic defended himself in this situation & has been otherwise quiet. Monica has been vocal, then wrote off everyone who had problems with her on this subject as "haters who're harassing me!" & all that. If a friend of mine acted like that in this situation, I'd tell her as well. Emotional outbursts don't actually endear yourself to people. The more you do that, the more opportunities you have to make yourself look bad. Again, I'm not discounting Monica's experiences. What I'm saying is that she hasn't exactly endeared herself to me. My whole attitude was, "Ok, you were assaulted by Vic. What next?" & what I saw next before she did what I thought she should've was the attitude of someone who expects you to just go off very little of what they say even though you don't know them enough to do that. That may work on people she knows personally, but not me, someone who's disconnected from her & only knows her as the voice of Bulma in Dragon Ball.

Also, just thought of another instance. That article where the fan whose pictures got used that she debunked as being uncomfortable in. THAT was clearly faking evidence by using an example that didn't bolster the narrative being painted by it.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:02 pmAlso, just thought of another instance. That article where the fan whose pictures got used that she debunked as being uncomfortable in. THAT was clearly faking evidence by using an example that didn't bolster the narrative being painted by it.
First of all, ANN already apologized and removed that pic from their article.

Secondly, you're missing one thing. The point isn't about whether or not the girls approved of what Vic was doing. It was about the fact that, no matter what his intentions were, he was STILL acting inappropriately around girls young enough to be his granddaughters, and STILL not asking for permission to do much of what he did.

See this here?

https://twitter.com/_maryados_/status/1 ... 29888?s=21

Exact same sort of picture; except this time, the young lady feels VERY differently about the whole thing. The girl you mentioned may have been ok with this, but THIS one wasn't. She wasn't ok with him kissing her, but she got kissed anyway. Vic didn't ask for permission in either case.

That's the issue. Vic is likely to have done this with so many other women, regardless of whether they wanted it or not.

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:42 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 pmFirst of all, ANN already apologized and removed that pic from their article.

Secondly, you're missing one thing. The point isn't about whether or not the girls approved of what Vic was doing. It was about the fact that, no matter what his intentions were, he was STILL acting inappropriately around girls young enough to be his granddaughters, and STILL not asking for permission to do much of what he did.

See this here?

https://twitter.com/_maryados_/status/1 ... 29888?s=21

Exact same sort of picture; except this time, the young lady feels VERY differently about the whole thing. The girl you mentioned may have been ok with this, but THIS one wasn't. She wasn't ok with him kissing her, but she got kissed anyway. Vic didn't ask for permission in either case.

That's the issue. Vic is likely to have done this with so many other women, regardless of whether they wanted it or not.
Yes. I'm not saying other women didn't feel like that woman did. I'm just saying not every one did. It was just another instance I thought of.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:42 pmYes. I'm not saying other women didn't feel like that woman did. I'm just saying not every one did. It was just another instance I thought of.
Fair enough.

But I don't file it under "faking evidence". He WAS, indeed, a middle-aged man kissing an underage girl on the cheek, while hugging her really tightly; just as Michael Jackson was still a middle-aged man who literally slept in bed with small children, while also owning books full of pictures of naked children.

No photo-shopping magic there, in either of those cases.

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm Fair enough.

But I don't file it under "faking evidence". He WAS, indeed, a middle-aged man kissing an underage girl on the cheek, while hugging her really tightly; just as Michael Jackson was still a middle-aged man who literally slept in bed with small children, while also owning books full of pictures of naked children.

Was waiting for the inevitable bringing up of Michael Jackson. First of all, Macaulay Culkin has clarified that when HE shared his room, his room was HUGE, so to say he had them sleep in their room or bed is a misunderstanding of the situation, since Neverland was a mansion he allowed many people to stay in when they came to stay, & a sister of one of the other kids hung out with Michael too & said that nothing terrible happened along with her brother. Not saying this isn't weird, I'm just going off of what they've said.
Then, that book. It was an art book. Michael loved old art where people were naked in them. So do many other art fans who love classic works. Same with that book. No, it wasn't photoshopped, but I think the facts there are twisted passed what actually occurred.

If we're going to bring in Michael Jackson, I'd say we're out of things to talk about. I'll take my leave from this thread now unless something actually interesting happened.
Last edited by Scsigs on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pm
Fionordequester wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm Fair enough.

Was waiting for the inevitable bringing up of Michael Jackson. First of all, Macaulay Culkin has clarified that when HE shared his room, his room was HUGE & a sister of one of the other kids hung out with Michael too & said that nothing terrible happened along with her brother. Not saying this isn't weird, I'm just going off of what they've said.
Then, that book. It was an art book. Michael loved old art where people were naked in them. So do many other art fans who love classic works. Same with that book. No, it wasn't photoshopped, but I think the facts there are twisted passed what actually occurred.

If we're going to bring in Michael Jackson, I'd say we're out of things to talk about. I'll take my leave from this thread now unless something actually interesting happened.
Have you watch Leaving Neverland.
https://news.avclub.com/corey-feldman-c ... 1833071377
It's My Boy, your Boy, his Boy! ~OSW Review HD

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:50 pm

Young-Jah wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 pm
Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pm Was waiting for the inevitable bringing up of Michael Jackson. First of all, Macaulay Culkin has clarified that when HE shared his room, his room was HUGE & a sister of one of the other kids hung out with Michael too & said that nothing terrible happened along with her brother. Not saying this isn't weird, I'm just going off of what they've said.

No, but I HAVE watched videos where people have disproved many of the claims that are most likely in that film & others from over the years. Again, I'll see myself out, since this is off topic, as we're here to discuss Vic, not Michael Jackson, as that's another can of worms that has NOTHING to do with Dragon Ball even tangentially.

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:50 pm
Young-Jah wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 pm
Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pm Was waiting for the inevitable bringing up of Michael Jackson. First of all, Macaulay Culkin has clarified that when HE shared his room, his room was HUGE & a sister of one of the other kids hung out with Michael too & said that nothing terrible happened along with her brother. Not saying this isn't weird, I'm just going off of what they've said.

No, but I HAVE watched videos where people have disproved many of the claims that are most likely in that film & others from over the years. Again, I'll see myself out, since this is off topic.
Yeah, even Jackson brothers have stated that he's innocent, and that they believe their brother would never do anything like that.
But now, this Mignoga allegations have gone far enough. Something gotta give to end this case.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:13 pm

Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pmWas waiting for the inevitable bringing up of Michael Jackson. First of all, Macaulay Culkin has clarified that...

You're missing the point...as well as the fact that Michael himself did not deny them sleeping together. His only objection was that folks were reading sexual connotations into it.

Anyway, the point is that the so called "fake" photograph still shows a man that hugs and kisses underage girls in completely inappropriate ways.

That ONE specific example of someone not minding what he did doesn't change a thing. It just means she was lucky enough not to be negatively affected by his behavior.
Scsigs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pmIf we're going to bring in Michael Jackson, I'd say we're out of things to talk about. I'll take my leave from this thread now unless something actually interesting happened.
Why? Michael's situation and Vic's are similar enough to warrant such a comparison. They face pretty much the exact same accusations. Only difference is the age group and gender of the children (and adults, in Vic's case).

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 pm

If we’re going to bring up Michael Jackson, it should be noted that at least one of the guys who is currently accusing him had previously alleged under oath that Jackson never did anything to him. I know that victims of abuse will often not immediately report that they were abused out of personal fear or shame, but MJ was already on trial for child molestation, and Wade Robson was brought in to testify under oath in regards to whether or not he was abused. Not only that, but Robson would later justify the change in his story by claiming that he had previously been unaware that what MJ supposedly did to him had qualified as abuse, despite the fact that he was already an adult when he was brought in to testify under oath. If he wasn’t aware by that point that what MJ supposedly did to him was wrong, then I’m sorry, but he’s an idiot.

I’m not saying with absolute certainty that Jackson wasn’t a child molester, but the case surrounding him probably shouldn’t be compared to the case surrounding Vic Mignogna, especially since unlike Mignogna, MJ actually was a massive celebrity who had already been taken to trial.

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 pm

WittyUsername wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 pm If we’re going to bring up Michael Jackson, it should be noted that at least one of the guys who is currently accusing him had previously alleged under oath that Jackson never did anything to him. I know that victims of abuse will often not immediately report that they were abused out of personal fear or shame, but MJ was already on trial for child molestation, and Wade Robson was brought in to testify under oath in regards to whether or not he was abused. Not only that, but Robson would later justify the change in his story by claiming that he had previously been unaware that what MJ supposedly did to him had qualified as abuse, despite the fact that he was already an adult when he was brought in to testify under oath. If he wasn’t aware by that point that what MJ supposedly did to him was wrong, then I’m sorry, but he’s an idiot.

I’m not saying with absolute certainty that Jackson wasn’t a child molester, but the case surrounding him probably shouldn’t be compared to the case surrounding Vic Mignogna, especially since unlike Mignogna, MJ actually was a massive celebrity who had already been taken to trial.
But for Vic, every studios that's he currently in under contract or not under contract, might have to remove his name from any projects roles, especially Sega, as he's currently playing the role as E-123 Omega.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:41 pm

WittyUsername wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 pm If we’re going to bring up Michael Jackson, it should be noted...
Look, I'm going to just say it. I DON'T THINK MICHAEL JACKSON WAS GUILTY OF RAPE!!

On the contrary...unlike Vic Mignogna, most of the evidence leaned towards him being innocent of that. In fact, we have a LITERAL quote, in HARD evidence, that at least one of the guys trying to sue him was doing so only so he could get rich off him. His son's "misery" was nothing but a meal ticket to "the good life"....

So, why do I keep using him as an example? Because...and this is the important thing...

Michael Jackson STILL should not have done ANY of the things he did with the children!

He was inappropriate. He crossed lines no adult man should ever cross with other people's children. And unfortunately, the guy had an abusive enough upbringing that I can't even fault his intentions.

Make no mistake; there was nothing immoral about Michael Jackson getting any of the scrutiny he got. Kindhearted or not, it would've still been irresponsible to presume his innocence. Taking him at his word, without any sort of trial process, would've been recklessly immoral.

And now, Vic Mignogna is engaging in the same sort of fishy behavior with underage girls; as all of those pictures at ANN showed. Hence, that ONE photo that was removed upon request is not "fake evidence". It still paints a damning picture, especially given the many other photos depicting girls that did NOT consent to Vic kissing them and wrapping himself around them.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:54 pm

The amount of victim blaming going on in this thread is disgusting.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 am

If there’s anything that can justify bringing MJ into this conversation (at least for me), it’s that I can understand where the I Stand with Vic crowd is coming from. Whenever I heard Vic in the past there was something about him that made me uncomfortable, so maybe I’m a little biased in believing the allegations against him are true. I watched Leaving Neverland and felt so conflicted afterward because I don’t think (or want to believe) Michael did anything bad to children, but I have to question why two men and their families would go along with the narrative that he did when, to paraphrase Oprah, “they are gonna get it.” It is hard to accept that people who bring so many others joy (Michael more so than Vic obviously) are bad people in real life.

That being said, I watched that video on an “objective” look at the situation and it cleared some things up for me. I haven’t really been following the story, but I read on Twitter that Sean and Monica were being really “vicious” and “unprofessional” and that was why people were siding with Vic. Their part in all this does not seem like a valid reason to throw the whole story out as some people did. The man is doing damage control and people are comparing his reaction to an angry victim’s... how does that even make sense?!
An interviewer asks, "The soundtrack in Sonic 3 has become legendary. Is it true that you worked with Michael Jackson on it?" Takashi Iizuka kills all of our hopes and dreams by replying, "You know, those are just rumors, and SEGA does not want to say anything about them. So they will forever be just rumors..." WHY!?

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:31 am

DBZfan29 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 am If there’s anything that can justify bringing MJ into this conversation (at least for me), it’s that I can understand where the I Stand with Vic crowd is coming from. Whenever I heard Vic in the past there was something about him that made me uncomfortable, so maybe I’m a little biased in believing the allegations against him are true. I watched Leaving Neverland and felt so conflicted afterward because I don’t think (or want to believe) Michael did anything bad to children, but I have to question why two men and their families would go along with the narrative that he did when, to paraphrase Oprah, “they are gonna get it.” It is hard to accept that people who bring so many others joy (Michael more so than Vic obviously) are bad people in real life.

That being said, I watched that video on an “objective” look at the situation and it cleared some things up for me. I haven’t really been following the story, but I read on Twitter that Sean and Monica were being really “vicious” and “unprofessional” and that was why people were siding with Vic. Their part in all this does not seem like a valid reason to throw the whole story out as some people did. The man is doing damage control and people are comparing his reaction to an angry victim’s... how does that even make sense?!
First of all, Michael Jackson didn't do any of the things he was accused. He only hung out with the kids & either the kids or their families were seeking money with the various allegations. For more info, I defer to this video (https://youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ). You may not like the guy presenting it because he's unapologetically brutal with presenting the facts of the situation, but he presents them clearly & backs up everything he says with a good amount of evidence. Leaving Neverland is a character assassination piece, not even the first one mind you, towards Jackson by 2 guys who used to hang out with him as kids, but one is clearly doing it for money from MJ's estate because of reasons explained in the video. Proof in that that guy stated for years on multiple occasions, both in & out of court, that he never experienced anything in terms of assault from him. Yet, suddenly, he decided he did. Coincidence, I think not.

Second, that's not anyone's reason for siding with Vic that I've heard. Only a reason to not believe Monica Rial & have a slight against Sean Schemmel, who shouldn't have gotten involved, but hates Vic, so he'll gladly shit on the guy at any opportunity. Vic's allegations are ones of either misinterpretation, or stuff that went on behind closed doors. It's clear SOMETHINGS happened & we've been filled in for the details, but there's a lot that still needs to be sorted out. What CAN we say? He's a dude who's had an attitude & let his fame go to his head, so he tried multiple times to cheat on his old fiance. Enough for a scandal, yes, but one to get him fired from FUNi? I still don't think so. Punished, yes, but not that severely. People will call me out on this, as they have before, but it's just the way I feel. You have the way you feel & that's fine. Differing opinions is what happens in life. If you feel FUNi & all this WAS justified, fine. I cannot in good conscience do the same.

Now, I'll show myself out. Just wanted to say those things, since I knew the MJ stuff was going to lead to people who believe the lies without looking into the situations.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:48 am

Scsigs wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:31 am Enough for a scandal, yes, but one to get him fired from FUNi? I still don't think so. Punished, yes, but not that severely.
You really think getting fired is that bad? You think he'd be able to pay LAWYERS if getting fired was that bad?

I've gotten fired before. I, a random, minimum wage nobody, have gotten fired before. It's a setback, not a death sentence. Unless he's having to pay child support or something, there's no reason to believe his life is "ruined" in any way.
Scsigs wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:31 amNow, I'll show myself out. Just wanted to say those things, since I knew the MJ stuff was going to lead to people who believe the lies without looking into the situations.
I apologize for bringing him up. If I'd known he would derail the conversation like that, I would've used someone else.

But my point still stands. I thank you for allowing me to cross-examine you the way I have... But I think it's best you DO step away from this; at least till it's not so upsetting anymore.

Wait 40 days. Put Vic out of your mind. See if something truly groundbreaking comes in afterwards (and it's probably not going to be from Youtube). Then we can see if you still feel the same way by the time you get back.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:09 am

Scsigs wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:31 am
DBZfan29 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 am If there’s anything that can justify bringing MJ into this conversation (at least for me), it’s that I can understand where the I Stand with Vic crowd is coming from. Whenever I heard Vic in the past there was something about him that made me uncomfortable, so maybe I’m a little biased in believing the allegations against him are true. I watched Leaving Neverland and felt so conflicted afterward because I don’t think (or want to believe) Michael did anything bad to children, but I have to question why two men and their families would go along with the narrative that he did when, to paraphrase Oprah, “they are gonna get it.” It is hard to accept that people who bring so many others joy (Michael more so than Vic obviously) are bad people in real life.

First of all, Michael Jackson didn't do any of the things he was accused. He only hung out with the kids & either the kids or their families were seeking money with the various allegations. For more info, I defer to this video (https://youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ). You may not like the guy presenting it because he's unapologetically brutal with presenting the facts of the situation, but he presents them clearly & backs up everything he says with a good amount of evidence. Leaving Neverland is a character assassination piece, not even the first one mind you, towards Jackson by 2 guys who used to hang out with him as kids, but one is clearly doing it for money from MJ's estate because of reasons explained in the video. Proof in that that guy stated for years on multiple occasions, both in & out of court, that he never experienced anything in terms of assault from him. Yet, suddenly, he decided he did. Coincidence, I think not.

Second, that's not anyone's reason for siding with Vic that I've heard. Only a reason to not believe Monica Rial & have a slight against Sean Schemmel, who shouldn't have gotten involved, but hates Vic, so he'll gladly shit on the guy at any opportunity. Vic's allegations are ones of either misinterpretation, or stuff that went on behind closed doors. It's clear SOMETHINGS happened & we've been filled in for the details, but there's a lot that still needs to be sorted out. What CAN we say? He's a dude who's had an attitude & let his fame go to his head, so he tried multiple times to cheat on his old fiance. Enough for a scandal, yes, but one to get him fired from FUNi? I still don't think so. Punished, yes, but not that severely. People will call me out on this, as they have before, but it's just the way I feel. You have the way you feel & that's fine. Differing opinions is what happens in life. If you feel FUNi & all this WAS justified, fine. I cannot in good conscience do the same.

Now, I'll show myself out. Just wanted to say those things, since I knew the MJ stuff was going to lead to people who believe the lies without looking into the situations.
People have lost their jobs for far less things than being a creep and a general ass to fans and con staff(not to mention they even investigated the thing before firing him, so I see no reason to suggest purely foul play).

This has been going on for far longer than that initial video really suggested, and also failed to point out the initial impetus to why Vic was actually bought up.