"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:06 pm

Gt91 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:24 pm
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am Well I think no one wants Namekian transformation except me :D

When UM8 will come out ? Can't wait to see more of the Mechikabura story line 8)
I like namekians but i want more than a different eye color.
Well I have several idea for that if you can look this link
https://www.deviantart.com/teoma-the-na ... -722586624

Also let's imagine that their non green skin part on their skin can gleam some energy. I have also an idea for a SSJ 4 Namekian equivalent. The concept idea is more or less what this guy in my link bellow conceived.

https://www.deviantart.com/supersaiyang ... -632084228
mahakaishin1991 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:29 am
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am Well I think no one wants Namekian transformation except me :D

When UM8 will come out ? Can't wait to see more of the Mechikabura story line 8)
Other's have talked about it here, myself included
I am too lazy tbh to go back and search for this conversation lol.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Let's be real, SDBH missed their mark when they only included the Saiyans and Hit in the midst of the chaos. Imagine a Tsufurjin-controlled Namekian! Though a what-if 'Dark DB' or 'Majin-controlled' or 'Demon God Energy' transformation is still not out of the question.

If you mean like an indigenous power-up transformation similar to Super Saiyan or Golden Frieza, then you're probably SoL.
S3 Hendrix wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm
THIS, as someone who has been following the game since it’s release and has some basic understanding of Japanese it really pisses me off how much misinformation still surrounds This game/franchise. One of the main reasons is because of the “larger” dragon ball youtubers who constantly spread misinformation(mostlikely not on purpose ). But many compare the game to XV just because DBH focuses on the time patrol, and they usually apply feats from XV franchise to heroes when that’s just not true, example in xv1 story demigra threatens to destroy all timelines and create his own timeline, in heroes(atleast the arcade game continuity) demigra never threatens to destroy all of time, never says he can create his own timeline, never destroys a timeline, and at most he just altered time. So XV demigra > DBH(arcade contuity) demigra
I wasn't aware that YouTubers actually try and compare Xenoverse to SDBH, though I suppose that's to be expected. I'm not that familiar with Xenoverse so Idk if there have been any allusions to DBH in Xenoverse or vice versa, if there aren't any then yeah it's obviously not applicable.

I recall Geekdom saying that XGoku experienced the events of BoG when SDBH Episode 1 blew up online, though clearly that was a fuck-up as SDBH Goku =/= DBH Ultimate Mission XGoku.

Worse is that ridiculous Vs Fandom Wiki where they just mash all the versions of said character like XGoku. Seriously whoever writes those pages needs to be called out cause it's incredibly stupid, like putting all histories/feats from all versions of Superman under a single page (and they don't do that from what I've checked).

This is why we need that Kanzenshuu Wiki, folks.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Rakurai wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm
Let's be real, SDBH missed their mark when they only included the Saiyans and Hit in the midst of the chaos. Imagine a Tsufurjin-controlled Namekian! Though a what-if 'Dark DB' or 'Majin-controlled' or 'Demon God Energy' transformation is still not out of the question.

If you mean like an indigenous power-up transformation similar to Super Saiyan or Golden Frieza, then you're probably SoL.
S3 Hendrix wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm
THIS, as someone who has been following the game since it’s release and has some basic understanding of Japanese it really pisses me off how much misinformation still surrounds This game/franchise. One of the main reasons is because of the “larger” dragon ball youtubers who constantly spread misinformation(mostlikely not on purpose ). But many compare the game to XV just because DBH focuses on the time patrol, and they usually apply feats from XV franchise to heroes when that’s just not true, example in xv1 story demigra threatens to destroy all timelines and create his own timeline, in heroes(atleast the arcade game continuity) demigra never threatens to destroy all of time, never says he can create his own timeline, never destroys a timeline, and at most he just altered time. So XV demigra > DBH(arcade contuity) demigra
I wasn't aware that YouTubers actually try and compare Xenoverse to SDBH, though I suppose that's to be expected. I'm not that familiar with Xenoverse so Idk if there have been any allusions to DBH in Xenoverse or vice versa, if there aren't any then yeah it's obviously not applicable.

I recall Geekdom saying that XGoku experienced the events of BoG when SDBH Episode 1 blew up online, though clearly that was a fuck-up as SDBH Goku =/= DBH Ultimate Mission XGoku.

Worse is that ridiculous Vs Fandom Wiki where they just mash all the versions of said character like XGoku. Seriously whoever writes those pages needs to be called out cause it's incredibly stupid, like putting all histories/feats from all versions of Superman under a single page (and they don't do that from what I've checked).

This is why we need that Kanzenshuu Wiki, folks.
Yep nothing hints that the arcade game is in the same contuity as XV, people only believe this because the games share the same basic idea.(infact it would be the complete opposite since both XV and heroes arcade are about you(your avatar) meeting the time patrol for the first time and the TP meeting the demon realm for the first time)

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:06 pm
Gt91 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:24 pm

I like namekians but i want more than a different eye color.
Well I have several idea for that if you can look this link
https://www.deviantart.com/teoma-the-na ... -722586624

Also let's imagine that their non green skin part on their skin can gleam some energy. I have also an idea for a SSJ 4 Namekian equivalent. The concept idea is more or less what this guy in my link bellow conceived.

https://www.deviantart.com/supersaiyang ... -632084228
mahakaishin1991 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:29 am

Other's have talked about it here, myself included
I am too lazy tbh to go back and search for this conversation lol.
They can do everything. It's not that hard to create something new and original.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Round-up of Oren and Kamin from the arcade story to understand what's going on with them thus far.
  • Backstory:
  • Created by Universe 6 Tsufurujins to be the strongest lifeforms.
  • Reminiscent of a Neo Machine Mutant like Baby.
  • Because the Tsufurujins couldn't control the twins, they tried to destroy them.
  • As a result, Oren and Kamin decided to exterminate all mortals.

Current story:
  • Teamed up with Hearts and Mecha Zamasu in order to accomplish their goal.
  • Accompanied Merged Zamasu to "greet" Whis, Vegeta, and Trunks. After which they decided to go to U6 to invade a planet full of Saiyans like Vegeta and Trunks.
  • Parasitically invaded the Saiyans of U6.
  • Went to U11 in Kale and Caulifla's bodies. Note that this is different from the anime and manga, where they initially invaded Kale and Cauli's bodies, get forced out, and then Kefla appears. In the arcade, Kale and Caulifla take Shin's Potara earrings and fuse into Kefla first.
  • Oren takes over Vegeta's body (Oren Vegeta) and does battle with it. Gets forced out. (That's as much as I know since there's no video of the mission AFAIK)
  • Meanwhile, Kamin goes off to U3 and manages to complete the "Universe Release Device."

Other details:
  • Can invade Saiyans as strong as CC Vegeta.
  • Oren's power is approximately equal to Hit's. Note this Hit is skirtless, which implies that Hit got significantly stronger since the ToP and it is this power whose Oren's rivals.
  • Kamin > Oren as implied from UM7 dialogue.
If anyone can find a video that shows the Oren Vegeta mission, that would be great and I can include more details to the round-up.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Rakurai wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:36 pm Round-up of Oren and Kamin from the arcade story to understand what's going on with them thus far.
  • Backstory:
  • Created by Universe 6 Tsufurujins to be the strongest lifeforms.
  • Reminiscent of a Neo Machine Mutant like Baby.
  • Because the Tsufurujins couldn't control the twins, they tried to destroy them.
  • As a result, Oren and Kamin decided to exterminate all mortals.

Current story:
  • Teamed up with Hearts and Mecha Zamasu in order to accomplish their goal.
  • Accompanied Merged Zamasu to "greet" Whis, Vegeta, and Trunks. After which they decided to go to U6 to invade a planet full of Saiyans like Vegeta and Trunks.
  • Parasitically invaded the Saiyans of U6.
  • Went to U11 in Kale and Caulifla's bodies. Note that this is different from the anime and manga, where they initially invaded Kale and Cauli's bodies, get forced out, and then Kefla appears. In the arcade, Kale and Caulifla take Shin's Potara earrings and fuse into Kefla first.
  • Oren takes over Vegeta's body (Oren Vegeta) and does battle with it. Gets forced out. (That's as much as I know since there's no video of the mission AFAIK)
  • Meanwhile, Kamin goes off to U3 and manages to complete the "Universe Release Device."

Other details:
  • Can invade Saiyans as strong as CC Vegeta.
  • Oren's power is approximately equal to Hit's. Note this Hit is skirtless, which implies that Hit got significantly stronger since the ToP and it is this power whose Oren's rivals.
  • Kamin > Oren as implied from UM7 dialogue.
If anyone can find a video that shows the Oren Vegeta mission, that would be great and I can include more details to the round-up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx3ji7V ... dex=4&t=0s

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm

What's the power scaling in the Game so far?

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm What's the power scaling in the Game so far?
I'll just name the major fights:
- Ssj2 Kefla was on par with a non-serious Mecha Zamasu, once the latter went serious she lost.
- The combined efforts of SsjB Vegeta and Hit managed to defeat (?) Mecha Zamasu, Oren and Kamin. And this makes no sense...
- Toppo and Dyspo barely held their own against Ssj Cumber.
- Hakaishin Toppo fights against Cumber and Mecha Zamasu, and it seems like he's defeated.
- Super Full Power Jiren takes on Ssj3 FP Cumber, Hearts and Mecha Zamasu all at once. I guess it was a stalemate, either way Hearts praises Jiren.
- Goku casually defeats Oren Vegeta like in the anime.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm What's the power scaling in the Game so far?
- Ssj2 Kefla was on par with a non-serious Mecha Zamasu, once the latter went serious she lost.
- The combined efforts of SsjB Vegeta and Hit managed to defeat (?) Mecha Zamasu, Oren and Kamin. And this makes no sense...
- Hakaishin Toppo fights against Cumber and Mecha Zamasu, and it seems like he's defeated.
- Super Full Power Jiren takes on Ssj3 FP Cumber, Hearts and Mecha Zamasu all at once. I guess it was a stalemate, either way Hearts praises Jiren.
Alright thanks. So it seems no matter what Heroes scaling is off the charts.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Man, it's a shame how much the anime cuts out, the Jiren stuff especially.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:32 am

ArchedThunder wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:32 pm
Man, it's a shame how much the anime cuts out, the Jiren stuff especially.
I'm actually happy that they cut that Jiren Stuff Considering that the anime sorta handled the fight sequences between him and the core area warriors better (By him besting them and fighting them one by one) So it keeps Hearts' power in mystery and Keeps how much stronger this Merged Zamasu is or has become considering that one fusee is Goku Black and Saiyans experience surges in power from Zenkai Boosts

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Oh thanks! I'll probably translate the dialogue sometime this weekend in that case.
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm Alright thanks. So it seems no matter what Heroes scaling is off the charts.
Is it really though? It's not as ridiculous as SSB-KKx20 Goku getting three-shotted by heavily suppressed Jiren. Compared to that, I think SDBH powerscaling is still pretty tame.

--

On another note, can I just mention I'm loving more recent GT representation across DB game platforms.
  • SDBH, UM7-Descent of Demon Gods arc, GT world setting and characters
  • Dokkan 4th year banner, lots of GT stuff.
  • FighterZ, GT Goku (base)
  • Legends, GT Goku, GT Vegeta, Mega Rildo
  • On top of that, a re-broadcast of DBGT on the Tokyo MX channel.
I wouldn't consider myself to be a huge GT fan but I always had a soft spot for GT (the original Japanese version, not that Funimation atrocity) as a sequel to the original DBZ anime. At the very least, I prefer it over Super. So it's pretty nice to see that developers still pay attention to it and it's good enough to get re-broadcasted in Japan.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Oh thanks! I'll probably translate the dialogue sometime this weekend in that case.
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm Alright thanks. So it seems no matter what Heroes scaling is off the charts.
Is it really though? It's not as ridiculous as SSB-KKx20 Goku getting three-shotted by heavily suppressed Jiren. Compared to that, I think SDBH powerscaling is still pretty tame.

--

On another note, can I just mention I'm loving more recent GT representation across DB game platforms.
  • SDBH, UM7-Descent of Demon Gods arc, GT world setting and characters
  • Dokkan 4th year banner, lots of GT stuff.
  • FighterZ, GT Goku (base)
  • Legends, GT Goku, GT Vegeta, Mega Rildo
  • On top of that, a re-broadcast of DBGT on the Tokyo MX channel.
I wouldn't consider myself to be a huge GT fan but I always had a soft spot for GT as a sequel to the original DBZ anime. At the very least, I prefer it over Super. So it's pretty nice to see that developers still pay attention to it and it's good enough to get re-broadcasted in Japan.
I mean didn't Heroes have Ssb Goku = Ssj Cumber = Ssj4 Goku and Vegeta Xeno but now Hakaishin Toppo is able to fight Ssj3 Cumber alongside Merged Zamasu. Depending on how well Toppo did against the 2 we can say he's on par with Ssj4 Vegito Xeno and maybe Vegito Blue ( from my knowledge he didn't even try against Ssj Cumber ). I thought maybe Heroes is scaling characters in a manner to the Dbs Anime, it has similar aspects but it defers if you look at it closely however i do understand what you're saying.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 pm I mean didn't Heroes have Ssb Goku = Ssj Cumber = Ssj4 Goku and Vegeta Xeno but now Hakaishin Toppo is able to fight Ssj3 Cumber alongside Merged Zamasu. Depending on how well Toppo did against the 2 we can say he's on par with Ssj4 Vegito Xeno and maybe Vegito Blue ( from my knowledge he didn't even try against Ssj Cumber ). I thought maybe Heroes is scaling characters in a manner to the Dbs Anime, it has similar aspects but it defers if you look at it closely however i do understand what you're saying.
In the arcade:
SSJ Cumber >>> base Cumber > SSB Goku ~> SSJ4 XGoku

SSJ3 Cumber >>>>> Dyspo and Toppo

The only video I know is that of the dialogue before the battle between GoD Toppo and Merged Zamasu/Cumber. If you have the video or source indicating the outcome of that battle, I'd be happy to take a look at it. But given Jiren becomes U11's last line of defense, there is no chance GoD Toppo wins that battle canonically.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 pm I mean didn't Heroes have Ssb Goku = Ssj Cumber = Ssj4 Goku and Vegeta Xeno but now Hakaishin Toppo is able to fight Ssj3 Cumber alongside Merged Zamasu. Depending on how well Toppo did against the 2 we can say he's on par with Ssj4 Vegito Xeno and maybe Vegito Blue ( from my knowledge he didn't even try against Ssj Cumber ). I thought maybe Heroes is scaling characters in a manner to the Dbs Anime, it has similar aspects but it defers if you look at it closely however i do understand what you're saying.
In the arcade:
SSJ Cumber >>> base Cumber > SSB Goku ~> SSJ4 XGoku

SSJ3 Cumber >>>>> Dyspo and Toppo

The only video I know is that of the dialogue before the battle between GoD Toppo and Merged Zamasu/Cumber. If you have the video or source indicating the outcome of that battle, I'd be happy to take a look at it. But given Jiren becomes U11's last line of defense, there is no chance GoD Toppo wins that battle canonically.
I know darn well i saw someone here say Ssb Goku was fighting Ssj Cumber as an equal until Cumber saw that Goku and Vegeta didn't have tails and so he can become a Golden Oozaru to gain an advantage which means he couldn't have an advantage in Ssj if he needed Golden Oozaru to do so.

I don't have a video saying the outcome of the battle I'm just saying that even if Toppo can pose a serious challenge to them together then Toppo could possibly equal to the Vegito's from the Prison Planet. Now if I'm wrong then you can just forget everything I've been saying

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 pm
I know darn well i saw someone here say Ssb Goku was fighting Ssj Cumber as an equal until Cumber saw that Goku and Vegeta didn't have tails and so he can become a Golden Oozaru to gain an advantage which means he couldn't have an advantage in Ssj if he needed Golden Oozaru to do so.

I don't have a video saying the outcome of the battle I'm just saying that even if Toppo can pose a serious challenge to them together then Toppo could possibly equal to the Vegito's from the Prison Planet. Now if I'm wrong then you can just forget everything I've been saying
No, that wasn't SSB Goku. That was SSB-KKx20 Goku. UM4 covers this.

https://youtu.be/WDTveKLyJV8?t=65

Cumber didn't go Golden Oozaru because of a disadvantage. He felt insulted because of what Vegeta said about not needing tails to become powerful. He went because he wanted to show his pride as a Saiyan. It's all about context and I don't blame you as not everyone can watch the videos and understand the dialogue without translations, which are scattered throughout this thread.

This is the exact reason why I don't go and claim things like Toppo can pose a challenge to them. I only work with information I know for sure, not what I heard third-hand. So I should apologize making a statement like 'there is no chance GoD Toppo wins' as he may very well prove to be formidable against them based on the dialogue. I don't know either. But the facts are that FP Jiren was U11's last line of defense, and he faced FP SSJ3 Cumber (whereas GoD Toppo only faced SSJ3 Cumber), M. Zamasu, and Hearts together. You should always ask for clarification if you don't know, and I would be happy to provide it if I do know. I never try to mislead people (and if I do then I try to clarify later on and admit my mistakes).
Last edited by Rakurai on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Cumber didn't go Golden Oozaru because of a disadvantage. He felt insulted because of what Vegeta said about not needing tails to become powerful. He went because he wanted to show his pride as a Saiyan. It's all about context and I don't blame you as not everyone can watch the videos and understand the dialogue without translations, which are scattered throughout this thread.

This is the exact reason why I don't go and claim things like Toppo can pose a challenge to them. I only work with information I know for sure, not what I heard third-hand. And the facts are that FP Jiren was U11's last line of defense, and he faced FP SSJ3 Cumber (whereas GoD Toppo only faced SSJ3 Cumber), M. Zamasu, and Hearts together. You should always ask for clarification if you don't know, and I would be happy to provide it if I do know. I never try to mislead people (and if I do then I try to clarify later on and admit my mistakes).
Alright thanks for clearing everything up :thumbup:

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm

This is the exact reason why I don't go and claim things like Toppo can pose a challenge to them. I only work with information I know for sure, not what I heard third-hand. And the facts are that FP Jiren was U11's last line of defense, and he faced FP SSJ3 Cumber (whereas GoD Toppo only faced SSJ3 Cumber), M. Zamasu, and Hearts together. You should always ask for clarification if you don't know, and I would be happy to provide it if I do know. I never try to mislead people (and if I do then I try to clarify later on and admit my mistakes).
I edited my statement to include an apology about making a leaping statement too so I hope everything's good.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:46 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm

I edited my statement to include an apology about making a leaping statement too so I hope everything's good.
You didn't have to apologize as you were was trying to clear the confusion but yeah everything's good.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:57 pm

Dialogue on Vs. Oren Vegeta mission. Reveal on how Goku avoided destruction of the Prison Planet.

Note: Between the first (Trunks), second (Goku), third (Trunks), and fourth (Goku) lines, the video seems to have skipped which was intentionally done by the uploader. If the dialogue flows a little off at first, that's probably the reason why. As to whether there was dialogue contained between those skips, I honestly have no clue. I see no reason why the uploader would try to cut dialogue in the first place though since that's usually not his style.