"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

anubisj
Beyond Newbie

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by anubisj » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Can someone confirm if we can play our own custom missions several times? And, if we can only test them once, would it be feasible to mod the game so that we can play them as many times as we like?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:00 pm

anubisj wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:46 pm Can someone confirm if we can play our own custom missions several times?
You can test them once, but you can replay them when uploaded at your leasure
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

anubisj
Beyond Newbie

Post by anubisj » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Kanassa wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:00 pm
anubisj wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:46 pm Can someone confirm if we can play our own custom missions several times?
You can test them once, but you can replay them when uploaded at your leasure
Great! That´s nice to hear, thanks

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 am

This was digged on the game's files

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:05 am

This game is absolute lunacy and I love it. The gameplay is a lot. Not convoluted, but just a lot to remember, and almost plays similar to Xenoverse 2s Hero Colosseum (though Heroes did it first)

The card creation is everything I've wanted in a Dragonball game. I've yet to do a lot with it but make a card where Android 18 uses Galick Gun

Shut up and take my Zeni. This game is amazing

Melkaniator
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Melkaniator » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:23 am

Dragon Wukong wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:56 am
Melkaniator wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:49 am I couldn't choose Female Android Avatar, I only saw the male version.

Did I do something wrong?
Level up the android to level 8, then change it to Elite in the status screen.
Much appreciated.
DBS anime is a fan service series that delivers irrelevant dialogue, inconsistent writing, and lazy designs.

The DB manga never had so many mistakes, nor those were this constant.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:22 am

Finally got my first super god tier card according to Goresh's tier list!

I've seen videos seeing how much dmg he can dish out. Hopefully this'll make story mode much easier to breeze through.

--

Also the good ppl over from r/Super DB Heroes created a pretty nice search tool for cards: https://sdbh.dbz.space/

Includes all of SDBH and UVM, and even Galaxy and God Missions. Doesn't include DBH1-8 and Jakku Missions as well as their promotional stuff.

For reference, a complete list of cards from all Missions and Promotions can be found on the official SDBH website:

http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardli ... ory=418107

If you know how to read some Japanese (like at least the Katakana system), it's actually a very awesome Advanced Search tool. Not only can you search normally, you can filter out according to Battle Type, Rarity, Ability Type, and even individual character incarnation (e.g. Son Goku, Son Goku: Shounen, Son Goku: Xeno, Son Goku: GT, Vegeta, Baby Vegeta, Oren Vegeta). I feel like Bandai should include this type of database for all World Mission cards to begin with, but hopefully the fanmade English database will expand to include these features in the near future too.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:49 am

Could someone explain to me what determines how much stamina a character starts with? Some begin with 2 bars, others with 1 bar. I thought maybe it had to do with individual HP, but then I saw a Mr. Satan with 3800 HP but only 1 stamina bar, so I must be missing something.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been blatantly inspired by Akira Toriyama's manga.

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:04 pm

Yay I finished my shadow dragon deck and made a mission with it

😁 Super happy I finally made deck. I remember somone her was asking about gt stuff.

I wish we could share cards we made lol

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:16 pm

SSJmole wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:04 pm 😁 Super happy I finally made deck. I remember somone her was asking about gt stuff.

If it was on the PC version, I'd play it. Though, a 'Do not get stunned' mission with only one elite? :D
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm

SSJmole wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:04 pm Yay I finished my shadow dragon deck and made a mission with it

😁 Super happy I finally made deck. I remember somone her was asking about gt stuff.

It looks awesome. Can you tell me how did you get all the dragons? Especially Oceanus?
Are they random drops on missions or they appear in shop later in story?
I'd also like to know where could i get their movesets for custom cards + Revenge Death Ball i still need for my Baby Vegeta
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Kanassa wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:16 pm
SSJmole wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:04 pm 😁 Super happy I finally made deck. I remember somone her was asking about gt stuff.

If it was on the PC version, I'd play it. Though, a 'Do not get stunned' mission with only one elite? :D
Yes I want it to be fun not challenging lol it's actually relatively easy as a mission. But it's fun to fight them using my GT deck (ask kid Goku gt , goten gt , trunks gt , Mr Satan GT custom , vegeta ssj4 , Gohan GT , pan gt)

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm
SSJmole wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:04 pm Yay I finished my shadow dragon deck and made a mission with it

It looks awesome. Can you tell me how did you get all the dragons? Especially Oceanus?
Are they random drops on missions or they appear in shop later in story?
I'd also like to know where could i get their movesets for custom cards + Revenge Death Ball i still need for my Baby Vegeta
I got her in the shop , then I bought the transform into Oceanus ability so round 2 she transforms into dragon form lol

They are random drops but I ended up buying all in the store. Syn only just appeared now I'm god forn. There moves appear there too.

Revenge death ball I haven't seen in shop but I did see a dark death ball , could be similar.

I want a switch to giant rage shenron and switch to omega shenron to unlock so i can transform those.

Next card I may make is super 17 cell absorbed , though I am unfamiliar with him in heroes I do like the concept though. I don't know what his attack should be though lol

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:22 am Finally got my first super god tier card according to Goresh's tier list!

I've seen videos seeing how much dmg he can dish out. Hopefully this'll make story mode much easier to breeze through.

--

Also the good ppl over from r/Super DB Heroes created a pretty nice search tool for cards: https://sdbh.dbz.space/

Includes all of SDBH and UVM, and even Galaxy and God Missions. Doesn't include DBH1-8 and Jakku Missions as well as their promotional stuff.

For reference, a complete list of cards from all Missions and Promotions can be found on the official SDBH website:

http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardli ... ory=418107

If you know how to read some Japanese (like at least the Katakana system), it's actually a very awesome Advanced Search tool. Not only can you search normally, you can filter out according to Battle Type, Rarity, Ability Type, and even individual character incarnation (e.g. Son Goku, Son Goku: Shounen, Son Goku: Xeno, Son Goku: GT, Vegeta, Baby Vegeta, Oren Vegeta). I feel like Bandai should include this type of database for all World Mission cards to begin with, but hopefully the fanmade English database will expand to include these features in the near future too.
Very cool. Got him awhile ago and he’s a great ‘win more’ or finisher card. I find he works best by sticking him in the rest area Round 1 so he can build his attack and unless you’re facing an enemy with a lot of guard, they’re not living past Round 2. Unless you have a powerful team or the event is really easy, he can’t one turn, at least without a lot of setup, and you run the risk of him being stun since he nuked his stamina.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:13 pm

HeroR wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:19 pm
Very cool. Got him awhile ago and he’s a great ‘win more’ or finisher card. I find he works best by sticking him in the rest area Round 1 so he can build his attack and unless you’re facing an enemy with a lot of guard, they’re not living past Round 2. Unless you have a powerful team or the event is really easy, he can’t one turn, at least without a lot of setup, and you run the risk of him being stun since he nuked his stamina.
Yeah used Berserker Goku in my last three matches, this card's dmg output is one word: INSANE. Set him up with a card link that enables Super Attack, use supports/modules to heal stamina on Round 2, and if you win the CI it's over 20000 dmg. AND he's still got the EX Dragon Fist mode, which can do about 10000 dmg. Total can be as high as over 35000 dmg. I've cleared all my matches with him on the 2nd turn. This card is freaking broken.

For single enemy matches, I use him in conjunction with SH8 Mechikabura support who lowers an enemy's guard down to 1. Overkill. Eventually I wanna get UM1 Fuu just to increase his attack further and see how high I can go.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:13 pm
Yeah used Berserker Goku in my last three matches, this card's dmg output is one word: INSANE. Set him up with a card link that enables Super Attack, use supports/modules to heal stamina on Round 2, and if you win the CI it's over 20000 dmg. AND he's still got the EX Dragon Fist mode, which can do about 10000 dmg. Total can be as high as over 35000 dmg. I've cleared all my matches with him on the 2nd turn. This card is freaking broken.

For single enemy matches, I use him in conjunction with SH8 Mechikabura support who lowers an enemy's guard down to 1. Overkill. Eventually I wanna get UM1 Fuu just to increase his attack further and see how high I can go.
If you want to talk about a one-shot combo, try UI Goku from UM1 with Grand Priest. Get him a support that lets him Super the first Round and he will one-shot outside of a enemy having super armor. The SP Gine works too if you don't have Grant Priest. This teams also works with Berserk Goku if you have another support that let Super Attacks happen Round 1. Good for bosses with that armor I'm talking about and you can most of the time go first if you have Blue Vegeta whose passive gives 1500 power level for everyone attacker.

Here's a sample of what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/aAn6tyMS5E0?t=111
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:02 am

So at the end was Broly God from that one 3D movie in the game like people were saying earlier in this thread??? because i can't find anything about it anywhere.

SaiyaSith
Regular

Post by SaiyaSith » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:15 am

Found the best way to farm rare gacha tickets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAs-hYa5Um0

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:48 am

HeroR wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:08 pm

If you want to talk about a one-shot combo, try UI Goku from UM1 with Grand Priest. Get him a support that lets him Super the first Round and he will one-shot outside of a enemy having super armor. The SP Gine works too if you don't have Grant Priest. This teams also works with Berserk Goku if you have another support that let Super Attacks happen Round 1. Good for bosses with that armor I'm talking about and you can most of the time go first if you have Blue Vegeta whose passive gives 1500 power level for everyone attacker.

Dang that Grand Priest support is even more busted to hell and back. I've been going on the UM1 gacha but no luck on top tier cards. I'll have to try out that one-turn combo once I can get a similar composition.

SaiyaSith
Regular

Post by SaiyaSith » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:40 am

Rakurai wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:48 am Dang that Grand Priest support is even more busted to hell and back. I've been going on the UM1 gacha but no luck on top tier cards. I'll have to try out that one-turn combo once I can get a similar composition.
Just do rare multi-summons. You can get all the best cards in no time. Farm the last battle in Hero Colosseum and get 3 rare gacha tickets about every 3 minutes. You also get 200k zeni and 3x exp capsules each time:

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:12 am

SaiyaSith wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:15 am Found the best way to farm rare gacha tickets:

Pet peeve in this video, but the UI Goku from UM2 can hit hard, just not as hard as UM1UI Goku who's a glass cannon. With his passive, he does over 5k if you have 7 or more Hero Energy and he Super for over 15k without the Grand Priest. The problem with UM2 Goku is that you need to be below 40% of your life to get his second passive, which raise his attack by 3x, and you need to play your Avatar to get his other passive.
Rakurai wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:48 am
HeroR wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Dang that Grand Priest support is even more busted to hell and back. I've been going on the UM1 gacha but no luck on top tier cards. I'll have to try out that one-turn combo once I can get a similar composition.
I was blessed with never having to chase the god-tier or tier-1 units. Like I got my most wanted unit, UM2 UI Goku on my fifth or so multi. The only unit I really chase is UM2 Prison Planet Trunks with the passive to let your cards Super Round 1. After several multis, I got an Android 16 that did the same thing as Trunks and I stop chasing him, only to pull him when I was going for another unit.
Kanassa wrote: