"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gt91
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:16 pm

Gt91 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm Image
Never though a SSJ God Trunks could have a good design.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Block88
Beyond Newbie

Post by Block88 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:16 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:16 pm
Kenneth La Torre wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:44 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:07 pm If Vegito Blue couldn't beat Cumber I don't see how Gogeta Blue will do any good against Godslayer Hearts
heroes doesnt work like that in terms of power levels. its not consistent. just because blue vegito couldnt beat cumber (which he did in the actual game no problem), doesnt mean later on its gonna be the same way. its the reason why saying UI > Fusion because of heroes is dumb, evidence doesnt come from a game that has no logic in power levels (at least the anime).

have you ever reasoned why ssj4 vegito could beat ssj3 cumber and ssb couldnt beat base cumber, despite ssj4 goku and ssb goku being on par?
MUI Goku is much stronger than both Fusions.
No it isn’t nothing puts MUI above fusion in canon let alone in the game

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:59 am

Block88 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:16 am
Kenneth La Torre wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:44 pm

heroes doesnt work like that in terms of power levels. its not consistent. just because blue vegito couldnt beat cumber (which he did in the actual game no problem), doesnt mean later on its gonna be the same way. its the reason why saying UI > Fusion because of heroes is dumb, evidence doesnt come from a game that has no logic in power levels (at least the anime).

have you ever reasoned why ssj4 vegito could beat ssj3 cumber and ssb couldnt beat base cumber, despite ssj4 goku and ssb goku being on par?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:01 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:49 am
Kenneth La Torre wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:52 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 pm
That is not the issue, tho? The point is that vanilla Blue Gogeta can't be that strong, specially if you consider Hearts at the very least should get a similar power boost to the one Kamioren got, which was pretty insane. And before absorbing the Universal Seed, Super Hearts was strong enough to face Goku, Jiren and Hit (while Cumbe faced Cooler).

Now consider that Jiren fought Meged Zamasu, SS3 Full Power Cumber and normal Hearts just by himself. That alone means Super Hearts is way stonger than his normal self. (Also worth nothing that Zamasu in the game was strong enough to face Hakaishin Toppo and Dyspo).

Blue Vegetto didn't lose against Cumber, but he didn't win either as Cumber himself pointed out. Fuu interrumped that battle. And that was only SS1 Cumber. UI Goku fought SS3 Cumber which would imply that UI> Blue Fusion as well, unless now we need to take in mind some type of overcomplicated Blue Dance>UI> Blue Potara thing...

Gogeta just can't win alone considering how insanely powerful Godslayer Hearts should be. Again, not with normal Blue at the very least. If he uses another form, it would not be an issue.

To sum it up: it isn't just a minor inconsistence, it would go against almost all of the previous battles regarding Hearts and Goku themselves.
you are putting logic into power scalinvg when there is none. UI has never been Objectively beyond fusion, its just that that is how it was made for a certain mission. look at ssj4 xeno vegito, fighting ssj3 cumber despite ssj4 xeno goku losing to ssb goku.

like the comments above, there is no set in stone power scaling. it will always change
In the arcade story Goku Xeno ssj4 And Vegeta xeno ssj4 are equal to Cumber ssj, so it makes sense for Vegito xeno ssj4 to defeat Cumber. The arcade power scaling is actually pretty good compared to the manga, anime, and animated trailers continuities. Also think about this, Goku Xeno literally only says Goku ssjB was one step above himself(Goku Xeno) so that’s very vague and literally could mean Goku blue is only slightly stronger than Goku Xeno ssj4(or this could simply mean Vegeta xeno ssj4 is stronger than Goku Xeno ssj4.)
But didn't Goku say that even restrained Cumber had strength different than Beerus and Jiren?

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:12 am

There's some explanation about Trunks' hair color in the game?

Goku and Vegeta in their god forms have magenta hair, but with Trunks the tone of red is way different.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:04 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:01 am

you are putting logic into power scalinvg when there is none. UI has never been Objectively beyond fusion, its just that that is how it was made for a certain mission. look at ssj4 xeno vegito, fighting ssj3 cumber despite ssj4 xeno goku losing to ssb goku.

like the comments above, there is no set in stone power scaling. it will always change
In the arcade story Goku Xeno ssj4 And Vegeta xeno ssj4 are equal to Cumber ssj, so it makes sense for Vegito xeno ssj4 to defeat Cumber. The arcade power scaling is actually pretty good compared to the manga, anime, and animated trailers continuities. Also think about this, Goku Xeno literally only says Goku ssjB was one step above himself(Goku Xeno) so that’s very vague and literally could mean Goku blue is only slightly stronger than Goku Xeno ssj4(or this could simply mean Vegeta xeno ssj4 is stronger than Goku Xeno ssj4.)
But didn't Goku say that even restrained Cumber had strength different than Beerus and Jiren?
just stop, all of you. i cant believe we are in a point where people use non canon material to prove in canon scaling, especially a game.
take that to the strength discussion section

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:04 am

SSJgogeto wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:12 am There's some explanation about Trunks' hair color in the game?

Goku and Vegeta in their god forms have magenta hair, but with Trunks the tone of red is way different.
It could be that Future Trunks: Xeno is a Human and a Saiyan hybrid.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:42 am

Yeah, I've seen a few people using his base hair to explain the slight different color of his Super Saiyan God form.

I mean, I don't really care about this enough to go nuts over this detail but I'd take that explanation just fine. Base hair has always dictated what one's hair as Super Saiyan will look like so this would go in line with this idea too.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:59 am

were you replying to them? or is that just new info?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:49 pm

Kenneth La Torre wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:03 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:59 am

were you replying to them? or is that just new info?
The latter.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Kenneth La Torre wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:03 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:59 am were you replying to them? or is that just new info?
The latter.
Then why the heck did you quote a gigantic post? Do you guys seriously don't realize how ugly and annoying it is to scroll and scroll through endless quotes? Just edit your post a little before clicking submit. It takes less than a minute for zen-ou's sake.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:44 pm

Kenneth La Torre wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:04 am

just stop, all of you. i cant believe we are in a point where people use non canon material to prove in canon scaling, especially a game.
This isn’t about discussing “canon” power scaling, you said heroes arcade lore has no set power. Which just isn’t true, the arcade game has the most contestant power scaling out of anything heroes related(mangas, anime, animated trailers, ultimate mission games, and world mission). Also please don’t tell me to take a discussions about heroes ARCADE lore to another thread :) that’s what this one is for.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Goku CC say and I quote “ Goku: Yeah. I’ve never met a guy like him before.
He’s got a type of power that’s different from Beerus-sama and Jiren... I can’t help but get excited!”(lightning’s translation’s)

That could literally mean anything, like he’s never felt a ki so different before besides jiren And beerus(and it does seem jiren, beerus, And Cumber all have unique ki)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:48 pm They really love to use this template

This is like the sixth card I've seen it that uses it.
Sorry for 3 post in a row(lastone), but if a card has art like this it’s because said card has the God Kamehameha CAA which allows characters to transform by using a kamehameha. So within the art they show form you start in and the form you’ll transform into. The set that introduced these cards is God mission 7.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:05 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Goku CC say and I quote “ Goku: Yeah. I’ve never met a guy like him before.
He’s got a type of power that’s different from Beerus-sama and Jiren... I can’t help but get excited!”(lightning’s translation’s)

That could literally mean anything, like he’s never felt a ki so different before besides jiren And beerus(and it does seem jiren, beerus, And Cumber all have unique ki)

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:53 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:44 pm
Kenneth La Torre wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:04 am

This isn’t about discussing “canon” power scaling, you said heroes arcade lore has no set power. Which just isn’t true, the arcade game has the most contestant power scaling out of anything heroes related(mangas, anime, animated trailers, ultimate mission games, and world mission). Also please don’t tell me to take a discussions about heroes ARCADE lore to another thread :) that’s what this one is for.
lore? no, you are arguing power levels, and there is already a thread for that. and the heroes arcade having consistent scaling? ssj4 xeno goku is inferior to ssb goku in one mission, and you yourself said that later the ssj4s are on par with ssj cumber? that is the definition of inconsistency.
they are not loyal to their scaling. there is no ifs or buts about it. and with the gogeta vs hearts reveal, its shown even more.

but let me get into your mentality. let say heroes for certain has set power scaling, depending on how gogeta does, we could have Fusion dance ~ UI >> Potara. and that is just... not right in so many levels.

but... since i wasnt replying to you, but to all of you, my point is to keep heroes scaling in heroes. heroes has no saying in what toriyama thinks is superior to what.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Right, the time has finally come. Not gonna be that much hyped because ever since Heroes started revealing stuff related to the anniversary event around July, the event itself ends up being kinda "meh". But like I said, I do expect at least that Universe Mission series ends and a new one begins as well as some content/teaser about what to expect next year.

Just a few more hours to go. :)

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:32 am

SSG Trunks is one of the SEC, as expected

Gogeta Blue has the [UM] Suffix

UM is finally ending, 2020 Big Bang Mission starts.
Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:38 am

YEAH!

SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES - BIG BANG MISSION SERIES! :clap:

~ Day of the Machines ~