Other DBS Super arcs in DBZ: Kakarot dlc

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Other DBS Super arcs in DBZ: Kakarot dlc

Post by Young-Jah » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:38 am

Do you think once the A New Power Awakens 1 - 2 arcs are finished, do you think will get the U7 (Universe 7) vs U6 (Universe 6), Black Goku, Universe Survival, T.O.P, and Broly arc in the game, or not likely, and it will only be two parts with SSG and SSB Goku and Vegeta.

Also, do you think Beerus would be awesome if he was playable in Kakarot.
It's My Boy, your Boy, his Boy! ~OSW Review HD

Matches Malone
Banned

Re: Other DBS Super arcs in DBZ: Kakarot dlc

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:50 pm

It seems like the stories are going to be different, so if we do get more, they'll probably be their own thing instead of following the anime/manga's version.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:20 pm

A separate topic for this isnt really necesary, just use the main Kakarot topic

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:27 pm

No, I hope. I'd rather have new stuff than one of the worst in the whole franchise, even if it's just a game.

Yeah, Beerus would be cool as a playable character, but it's not something I'd die for.
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:47 pm

Wasn't there some talk a while back about Future Trunks model from Super having been datamined, as well as some audio strings about Trunks returning from the future? I could have sworn I saw a few videos about it.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:01 pm

I don't think they'll put in the effort to do full story campaigns for any of these. Even the Battle of Gods stuff looks pretty stripped down. And that's if they don't skip the TV arcs and jump straight to Broly.

Also, I said in another thread that the Tournament of Power is cyanide to a game like this. Group fights, ring-outs, no flying, 80 fighters in a ring where even the jobbers have unique designs and gimmicks. Accurately representing it would be a complete overhaul of the game. This is a game that struggled to fill its side content with anything other than Red Ribbon robots and Saibamen, they're not going to go to that much effort.