Calling it! Vegeta is going to get Moro’s energy stealing technique + Immunity to it aswell!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Re: Calling it! Vegeta is going to get Moro’s energy stealing technique + Immunity to it aswell!

Post by Neon Z » Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm

I expect this and I'd guess it's where 7-3 will return too, since he's presumably immune to energy draining techniques like the Earth androids.
GodVegetto91 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:58 am Well, they shouldn’t be able to sense SSBE Vegeta’s energy since it has God Ki (Or at least again, it SHOULD have God Ki)

But then again, this is the Manga, so it can be pretty weirdly written at times.
I can't remember now, did the manga ever show powerful enough fighters being able to sense God Ki like the anime did? At the very least I'd guess Jiren sensed Goku.

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Re: Calling it! Vegeta is going to get Moro’s energy stealing technique + Immunity to it aswell!

Post by EGonzo » Sun May 31, 2020 12:07 am

That's basically the only thing he can use against him, so I say you're right. I kinda wish Goku got the technique, though, and Vegeta trained for Evolution. He has the Genki Dama/Spirit Bomb, he could have used the principles behind it to develope a technique to only take energy from Moro or keep the planet's energy from going to him.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Sun May 31, 2020 12:10 am

My theory is that he will maintain a connection with his energy regardless of it being stolen. The whole thing is Vegeta mastering his own spirit. So I think after a great fight, eventually, Moro will still Vegeta's energy. Everyone will think hope is lost until Vegeta smirks and then somehow freezes Moro or hurts him despite not touching him. Vegeta will then explain how his energy is his energy and that Moro was a fool for thinking he'd be able to control it.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun May 31, 2020 3:37 am

Mad Swami wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:10 am My theory is that he will maintain a connection with his energy regardless of it being stolen. The whole thing is Vegeta mastering his own spirit. So I think after a great fight, eventually, Moro will still Vegeta's energy. Everyone will think hope is lost until Vegeta smirks and then somehow freezes Moro or hurts him despite not touching him. Vegeta will then explain how his energy is his energy and that Moro was a fool for thinking he'd be able to control it.
The way you put it makes total sense, and strengthens my theory further. Since Vegeta has Spirit Control now (total control over his own energy and spirit) it would be foolish if Moro had more control over it, by taking it away from him through absorbing it. You can’t steal the energy from a man who’s fully in charge and in control of his own energy! It’s Vegeta’s!