So what’s the deal with Uub’s “God Power”???

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

So what’s the deal with Uub’s “God Power”???

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:26 am

We know that the MAJORITY of the Dai Kaioshin’s original “God Power” was lost with his attack on Moro when he sealed Moro’s magic away 10 million years ago.

So he only had a little bit left afterwards...

And only that little bit (in fact, not even ALL of it!) just the majority of that tiny bit, went to Kid Buu and now has been passed on to Uub..

That’s not a lot!

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: So what’s the deal with Uub’s “God Power”???

Post by TobyS » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:23 am

GodVegetto91 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:26 am We know that the MAJORITY of the Dai Kaioshin’s original “God Power” was lost with his attack on Moro when he sealed Moro’s magic away 10 million years ago.

And only that little bit (in fact, not even ALL of it!) just the majority of that tiny bit, went to Kid Buu and now has been passed on to Uub..

That’s not a lot!
Yeah but perhaps he can still expand it through training, whereas before you'd assume he was gonna end up around Kid Buu tier, perfect for SS3 Goku but not Super Goku, perhaps he'll still get the rest later, but it's probably the former.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:29 am

TobyS wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:23 am
GodVegetto91 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:26 am We know that the MAJORITY of the Dai Kaioshin’s original “God Power” was lost with his attack on Moro when he sealed Moro’s magic away 10 million years ago.

That’s not a lot!
Yeah but perhaps he can still expand it through training, whereas before you'd assume he was gonna end up around Kid Buu tier, perfect for SS3 Goku but not Super Goku, perhaps he'll still get the rest later, but it's probably the former.
Wouldn’t he be expanding his OWN potential through training???

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:30 am

I hope you’re right though..

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:22 pm

I think the point is just, "Uub has god ki and so can ascend to god-level tiers of ki power." I think, if anything is meant to be taken from that small bit of the early Moro arc, that's got to be it. Toyo setting up a reason why it might make any sense at all for Uub to be able to be as powerful as he ends up being.
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:52 pm

Maybe Uub can use Ultra Instinct in the future

His divine power was the push needed for Goku to go Ultra Instinct afte rall

Brettjr25
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brettjr25 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:54 pm

As someone dies in DB, they lose their ki until it hits zero. When they are brought back to life its back to 100%.

If the dai kai ki went to evil boo then it makes sense for a reborn boo to have it all back, right?

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:07 pm

I think it's interesting they brought this up because it at least explains why Goku wants to fight and then train with Uub at the EOZ.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:06 pm

I think the point is that Evil Boo had untapped potential due to the god power that went to him, but he needed someone else to teach him how to make that power usable. As a bonus, Goku has a challenge to look for after he completes Oob’s training.