Inclusion of Logos (such as CN)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Master Chief

Post by Master Chief » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:18 pm

Yeah, it certainly does have an air of elitism to it... but I think it has some substance to it, especially if you can understand where it's coming from.
¬_¬ It's not important enough to be an "unspoken golden rule".
Hehehe... OK, go for it! Make a video where the dubbed audio adds to the atmosphere, and I'll give you a cookie!
I'm not falling for that one again...

EDIT - I was watching Akimbo's batman beyond music video today, by chance. There is a part in the video, the part where Tim Drake transforms into the joker; he uses some audio from the movie. The results are absolutely chilling, audio could not have been used any better. That scene eptamises what i'm trying to say. 1:46 - 2:00
Last edited by Master Chief on Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:24 am

VegettoEX wrote:Again, if you're going to go to the effort of submitting to a con, remember your audience.
That, right there, is the probably the biggest reason I couldn't care less. I don't make something for other people, ever. If they watch it then they watch it. I make it for me and me alone. Screw them if they don't like that.

As for that 'Challenge' I would do it but I haven't got any footage, so.... I can't. Though I have the ideas.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.