Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:05 pm

So Bra doesnt bat an eye when Vegito tells her she killed Goten and blew up a planet, but Bra cries when she kills Gohan. I understand Gohan basically raised her, but damn. :lol: :cry:

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:24 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:04 pm I know Boo has been steadily stirring the pot but has he been pulling strings this whole time? It seems like he could've teleported back at anytime. Wonder what his end game is.
It was explicitly stated he was blocking the rest from sensing the arena.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Slangh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Slangh » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Zen Buu kept Vegetto separated from Bra so that she could commit mass slaughter in his absence. Vegetto will probably be furious and try to kill Bra after they reunite, which could be an opportunity for Buu to absorb or kill them both. Or he just wants to enjoy the show... Either way he's one of the more fun and interesting characters of DBM.

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:09 pm

DBM's Zen Boo is basically Salagir's version of Fu before Fu.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:33 pm

I will forgiven anything bad I ever say about Multiverse if u18 Gogeta kicks Vegeta's ass.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:17 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:33 pm I will forgiven anything bad I ever say about Multiverse if u18 Gogeta kicks Vegeta's ass.
I assume you mean Vegito, and yes I'd love that to but given how Salagir has gone out of his way to nurf The Fusion Dance, Gogeta will lose unless something is put in place stop him defusing in two seconds or he just one hit KO's him.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:53 am

Lord Frieza wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:17 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:33 pm I will forgiven anything bad I ever say about Multiverse if u18 Gogeta kicks Vegeta's ass.
I assume you mean Vegito, and yes I'd love that to but given how Salagir has gone out of his way to nurf The Fusion Dance, Gogeta will lose unless something is put in place stop him defusing in two seconds or he just one hit KO's him.
Yes I did, the phone must have autocorrected. That's a funny read.

I'm thinking Vegeta's new form is what would turn the tide. Either it would combine and stabilize SS3 or it would just be outright superior.

Slangh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Slangh » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:24 pm

If Vegetto is now going to keep his word and kill Bra, I wonder who would ally with her... Considering what she's done, I'd say no one.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Slangh wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:24 pm Image

If Vegetto is now going to keep his word and kill Bra, I wonder who would ally with her... Considering what she's done, I'd say no one.
Goku will step in. Pan too.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:13 pm

I know people hate Bra, but I'm shocked people think Goku or Gohan won't step in to protect her. Goku forgives almost everything and Gohan would definitely blame the majin curse more so than Bra.

Vegetto is going to be written as the big bad monster here.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:47 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:13 pm I know people hate Bra, but I'm shocked people think Goku or Gohan won't step in to protect her. Goku forgives almost everything and Gohan would definitely blame the majin curse more so than Bra.

Goku has been shown to have limits to what he allows. Like someone close to him being killed? Yeah, that tends to push him over the top. And here we have the other Bra that just finished going on a rampage and murdering scores of people for no other reason than her own amusement. And only stopped because Vegeta's Bra used talk no-jutsu. Gohan has shown similar traits to Goku.

Besides, they have Dragon Balls. Spending a few months in Home For Infinite Losers would probably do her some good.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Jackalope89 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:47 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:13 pm I know people hate Bra, but I'm shocked people think Goku or Gohan won't step in to protect her. Goku forgives almost everything and Gohan would definitely blame the majin curse more so than Bra.

Goku has been shown to have limits to what he allows. Like someone close to him being killed? Yeah, that tends to push him over the top. And here we have the other Bra that just finished going on a rampage and murdering scores of people for no other reason than her own amusement. And only stopped because Vegeta's Bra used talk no-jutsu. Gohan has shown similar traits to Goku.

Besides, they have Dragon Balls. Spending a few months in Home For Infinite Losers would probably do her some good.
Bra is within the limits Gohan and Goku would forgive as her mind was altered.

Goku forgave Piccolo, Vegeta, eventually forgave Frieza arguably and wanted to forgive Moro. He looks for the best in people and as bad of character as Bra is she was under mind control and no she is showing remorse.

Goku isn't going to let anyone in the current state's she's in just be killed. Gohan backs up Goku 90% of the time.

I could even see the rest of the main cast forgivng Bra because Dragonballs have made death a joke in a sense.

Vegetto is going to come in as the all righteous guy that caused the majority of the problems and it's who Goku and Vegeta will stand up to. Remember Bra is Vegeta's baby, he should protect her the way he did U12 Future Trunks.

Some many ways this storyline could have went without throwing Vegetto under the bus but like I said before.

I'll look past the negatives if Gogeta shows up to fight Vegetto.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Goku is not the kind of person who would kick a person, even a villain when they're down. When they're emotionally/mentally defeated, he will stop punching, there are plenty of examples in canon. He's going to see Vegetto going after Bra who most likely won't put up a fight, and he's going to step in. It's who he is.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:30 pm

It's not Just that she's done murders. The majiin. Army has stranded them there probably without the dbs....

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:46 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Goku is not the kind of person who would kick a person, even a villain when they're down. When they're emotionally/mentally defeated, he will stop punching, there are plenty of examples in canon. He's going to see Vegetto going after Bra who most likely won't put up a fight, and he's going to step in. It's who he is.
The problem is that they'll frame it as Goku defending a sweet, pure, innocent girl who's done nothing wrong

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:55 am

EGonzo wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:46 pm
FoolsGil wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:39 pm

The problem is that they'll frame it as Goku defending a sweet, pure, innocent girl who's done nothing wrong
That's what I'm expecting too. Sucks to say, but that's how little faith I have in Salagir's handling of Bra.

Anyway, it'd be interesting if Gohan's bisected corpse was lying around close by. I'd love to see people's reactions to that. It's one thing to hear about someone's despicable crimes, but it's another thing entirely to actually see them for yourself. It'd really put in perspective just how far off the deep end she went.
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:41 pm

TheGodfather93 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:55 am That's what I'm expecting too. Sucks to say, but that's how little faith I have in Salagir's handling of Bra.

Anyway, it'd be interesting if Gohan's bisected corpse was lying around close by. I'd love to see people's reactions to that. It's one thing to hear about someone's despicable crimes, but it's another thing entirely to actually see them for yourself. It'd really put in perspective just how far off the deep end she went.
I have a bad feeling its going to go this way as well. Shame, really.

And thats a good point. I highly doubt Goku could just forgive someone after seeing his son's body literally cut in half, alternate universe/timeline or not.

Slangh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Slangh » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:55 pm

Yeah, you're right. Not sure where I was with my mind when I wrote that. Of course Goku, Pan, Gohan (if both versions of them were still alive) and probably Vegeta and Piccolo would stand up for Bra. And indeed it's Vegetto who has to reflect on himself the most.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:41 pm
TheGodfather93 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:55 am That's what I'm expecting too. Sucks to say, but that's how little faith I have in Salagir's handling of Bra.

I have a bad feeling its going to go this way as well. Shame, really.

And thats a good point. I highly doubt Goku could just forgive someone after seeing his son's body literally cut in half, alternate universe/timeline or not.
I think the key here is she was possessd.

So rightly or wrongly it's gonna go like this:

She's not fully blamed because she was possessed at the time.
But she will learn moral lessons and grow from letting herself be possessed and the PARTIAL responsibility she has for the massacre.

You might not agree but that's what *word of God* and most characters takes will be.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Lord Frieza wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:17 pm
I don't think they have, they just nerfed SS3 but that's for both forms.

Either way I think we'll see Gogeta perhaps weaken Vegito but defuse first and then it will be everyone versus Jiren at the end of the super manga top situation.