How would you live your life if you get to be Dodoria?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nodeo-Franvier

How would you live your life if you get to be Dodoria?

Post by Nodeo-Franvier » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:42 am

What course of action would you take?

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: How would you live your life if you get to be Dodoria?

Post by PurestEvil » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:06 pm

Nodeo-Franvier wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:42 am What course of action would you take?
What do you mean?
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:45 pm

I would want to get out of Freeza's organization. Working there would be living hell for a normal person. Ideally I would want to get back to Earth, but then I would be an ugly mutant outcast so that's not great. But I would still want to find Goku and probably Muten Roshi to train and break my limits, possibly with the hope of defeating Freeza one day (if Dodoria was born with his power level then he is quite a prodigy and could become much stronger through training).

BWri

Post by BWri » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:43 am

Nodeo-Franvier wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:42 am What course of action would you take?
Probably no differently. I might be a little more careful and try harder not to get killed by Vegeta. If I had knowledge of future events, I'd do everything differently. I'd betray Frieza and lay low until I was wished to Earth and then I would live there after joining Earth's defenders.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:38 pm

nickzambuto wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:45 pmIdeally I would want to get back to Earth, but then I would be an ugly mutant outcast so that's not great.
There are so many monsters, animal people, and overall weird-looking creatures on Earth that Dodoria wouldn't really stand out that much.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:38 pm
nickzambuto wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:45 pmIdeally I would want to get back to Earth, but then I would be an ugly mutant outcast so that's not great.
There are so many monsters, animal people, and overall weird-looking creatures on Earth that Dodoria wouldn't really stand out that much.
Dodoria is pretty damn ugly on any planet.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:06 am

nickzambuto wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:40 pm
Uglier than Giran?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

pepd
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by pepd » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:11 am

Leave Freeza's army, go to Earth, tell everything to Buluma and the rest, and use the DBs

Nodeo-Franvier

Post by Nodeo-Franvier » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:08 am

nickzambuto wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:45 pm I would want to get out of Freeza's organization. Working there would be living hell for a normal person. Ideally I would want to get back to Earth, but then I would be an ugly mutant outcast so that's not great. But I would still want to find Goku and probably Muten Roshi to train and break my limits, possibly with the hope of defeating Freeza one day (if Dodoria was born with his power level then he is quite a prodigy and could become much stronger through training).
Every one on earth before Namek saga would be just a fodder to Dodoria though,If you wish to train Names or Yadrat are probably much better.

Nodeo-Franvier

Post by Nodeo-Franvier » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:10 am

BWri wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:43 am
Probably no differently. I might be a little more careful and try harder not to get killed by Vegeta. If I had knowledge of future events, I'd do everything differently. I'd betray Frieza and lay low until I was wished to Earth and then I would live there after joining Earth's defenders.
If Dodoria just train a bit he probably can easily surpassed 24,000, You can kill Vegeta instead.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:50 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:06 am
nickzambuto wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Uglier than Giran?
Giran is a cool dinosaur. Dodoria looks like he has genital warts on his face.
Nodeo-Franvier wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:08 am
nickzambuto wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:45 pm I would want to get out of Freeza's organization. Working there would be living hell for a normal person. Ideally I would want to get back to Earth, but then I would be an ugly mutant outcast so that's not great. But I would still want to find Goku and probably Muten Roshi to train and break my limits, possibly with the hope of defeating Freeza one day (if Dodoria was born with his power level then he is quite a prodigy and could become much stronger through training).
Every one on earth before Namek saga would be just a fodder to Dodoria though,If you wish to train Names or Yadrat are probably much better.
I think it's important to learn the basics under Muten Roshi before you even try advanced stuff on Namek and Yardrat.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:37 am

If you decide to leave Freeza right before vegeta kills you you get resurected and sent to earth. You then approach Piccolo and do a “case of being reincarnated as Yamcha type situation, you train and create the best DB world you can.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:15 am

I would side with Vegeta and help kill Zarbon. Assist the heroes against frieza’s forces. Dodoria was like 20,000+ when he is killed by Vegeta. Hopefully Guru will see that I am not like the others. And unlock my potential. Maybe increase my pl to 80,000-100,000. I would help defend the heroes from Ginyu force and frieza.

If I am revived. I would attempt to train with Vegeta. However, I have a feeling I would be BFF with piccolo. I would attempt to become stronger using the gravity chamber and hopefully lose some weight. Maybe have dr briefs build me a ship so I can go to Yardrat. Or ask Goku to take me there so I can learn spirit ki.

Hopefully return before the androids arrive. I hope to have mastered all the yardriatian abilities. And be much stronger. Maybe be in approaching Ssj levels of strength.

I would then attempt to train everyone the abilities I gained. As well teach the fusion dance to everyone. Which will be super useful later on. And learn kaioken from Goku.

When Cell appears. I will attempt to use FSF on him to weaken him enough so piccolo could kill him. However if that fails and Cell reaches his perfect form. I would be adamant that someone else learns FSF (Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, or Gohan). Basically someone much stronger than me. But i doubt Goku or Vegeta would want resort to such dishonorable way to battle cell. Cause of saiyan pride. So, trunks would be my best bet.

I bet trunks would attempt to go against Cell in the Cell games. Cell would be cocky and take the hits. Only to defuse 17 and 18 from his person. And then trunks kills him.

Vegeta and Goku are pissed or disappointed. Gohan doesn’t become Ssj2. But trunks will be better prepared for his future. Which before he leaves. I warn him about black. And I tell him to break the z sword when he meets East Kai.

7 years later. Everyone has reached Ssj2. Vegeta is less whiny this time around. Since he has been able to fight Goku any time he wants. He also has gotten better at being a father to trunks. I can now use kaioken x40. Thanks to mastery of Spirit Ki. I also learned mafuba.

I’d say with kaioken x40. I am high Ssj tier or low ssj2. The kaioshin show up. And I tell them to take me to their world. I would attempt to free the z sword and break it. To free elder Kai. If I am successful. I would ask for him to unlock my potential. While on earth the team is struggling against Buu. I would return and be more or less Ssj3 level. I defuse mr Buu. Separating Dai Kai and south Kai. I then kill kid Buu, before he goes on a rampage. I would then wish for yama to bring him back as a good person. I would also wish for Broly and Paragus to be brought to earth. I help them adapt. And attempt to have Vegeta avoid the duo. For as long as I can.

BoG happens. Beerus wakes up. Searches for Ssj GOD. While Goku never learned Ssj3 in this what if. I convinced him and Vegeta to get their potentials unlocked. Making them much stronger than canon selves. As well as been training on and off with Broly during this time. Who is the strongest hero on the planet. I’d put him in Ssj Vegito territory. The other saiyans are buutenks levels. Maybe buuhan. I didn’t want Broly to have his potential unlocked fearing for his insane strength and anger issues.

Beerus still beats the crap out of all them. However, we have enough saiyans for the ritual. Paragus became a better person over the years. As he chilled out while on earth. I volunteer Goku for the ritual. Goku becomes a god. And does slightly better than before. And DBS continues with the heroes being slightly stronger. Winning their arcs much easier. Thanks to me.

Dordoria. Lol!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:17 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:15 am I would side with Vegeta and help kill Zarbon. Assist the heroes against frieza’s forces. Dodoria was like 20,000+ when he is killed by Vegeta. Hopefully Guru will see that I am not like the others. And unlock my potential. Maybe increase my pl to 80,000-100,000. I would help defend the heroes from Ginyu force and frieza.

If I am revived. I would attempt to train with Vegeta. However, I have a feeling I would be BFF with piccolo. I would attempt to become stronger using the gravity chamber and hopefully lose some weight. Maybe have dr briefs build me a ship so I can go to Yardrat. Or ask Goku to take me there so I can learn spirit ki.

Hopefully return before the androids arrive. I hope to have mastered all the yardriatian abilities. And be much stronger. Maybe be in approaching Ssj levels of strength.

I would then attempt to train everyone the abilities I gained. As well teach the fusion dance to everyone. Which will be super useful later on. And learn kaioken from Goku.

When Cell appears. I will attempt to use FSF on him to weaken him enough so piccolo could kill him. However if that fails and Cell reaches his perfect form. I would be adamant that someone else learns FSF (Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, or Gohan). Basically someone much stronger than me. But i doubt Goku or Vegeta would want resort to such dishonorable way to battle cell. Cause of saiyan pride. So, trunks would be my best bet.

I bet trunks would attempt to go against Cell in the Cell games. Cell would be cocky and take the hits. Only to defuse 17 and 18 from his person. And then trunks kills him.

Vegeta and Goku are pissed or disappointed. Gohan doesn’t become Ssj2. But trunks will be better prepared for his future. Which before he leaves. I warn him about black. And I tell him to break the z sword when he meets East Kai.

7 years later. Everyone has reached Ssj2. Vegeta is less whiny this time around. Since he has been able to fight Goku any time he wants. He also has gotten better at being a father to trunks. I can now use kaioken x40. Thanks to mastery of Spirit Ki. I also learned mafuba.

I’d say with kaioken x40. I am high Ssj tier or low ssj2. The kaioshin show up. And I tell them to take me to their world. I would attempt to free the z sword and break it. To free elder Kai. If I am successful. I would ask for him to unlock my potential. While on earth the team is struggling against Buu. I would return and be more or less Ssj3 level. I defuse mr Buu. Separating Dai Kai and south Kai. I then kill kid Buu, before he goes on a rampage. I would then wish for yama to bring him back as a good person. I would also wish for Broly and Paragus to be brought to earth. I help them adapt. And attempt to have Vegeta avoid the duo. For as long as I can.

BoG happens. Beerus wakes up. Searches for Ssj GOD. While Goku never learned Ssj3 in this what if. I convinced him and Vegeta to get their potentials unlocked. Making them much stronger than canon selves. As well as been training on and off with Broly during this time. Who is the strongest hero on the planet. I’d put him in Ssj Vegito territory. The other saiyans are buutenks levels. Maybe buuhan. I didn’t want Broly to have his potential unlocked fearing for his insane strength and anger issues.

Beerus still beats the crap out of all them. However, we have enough saiyans for the ritual. Paragus became a better person over the years. As he chilled out while on earth. I volunteer Goku for the ritual. Goku becomes a god. And does slightly better than before. And DBS continues with the heroes being slightly stronger. Winning their arcs much easier. Thanks to me.

Dordoria. Lol!
How do you learn fusion, though?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:23 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:17 am
Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:15 am I would side with Vegeta and help kill Zarbon. Assist the heroes against frieza’s forces. Dodoria was like 20,000+ when he is killed by Vegeta. Hopefully Guru will see that I am not like the others. And unlock my potential. Maybe increase my pl to 80,000-100,000. I would help defend the heroes from Ginyu force and frieza.

Dordoria. Lol!
Remember “I” as in Berserker1921 is in the body dordoria. I am up to date on everything dragon ball. So I exploit everything I can. I know the fusion dance lol.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:39 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:23 am

Dordoria. Lol!
Remember “I” as in Berserker1921 is in the body dordoria. I am up to date on everything dragon ball. So I exploit everything I can. I know the fusion dance lol.
I think there's more to it than just doing the motions. You need to synchronize your ki and focus it in the right way.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:50 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:39 am
Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:23 am

I think there's more to it than just doing the motions. You need to synchronize your ki and focus it in the right way.
Well I mentioned that I would have trained on Yardrat to obtain spirit ki. I am sure after that. I could synchronize my ki. I also said I would teach what I learned to the others.