DBZ: Buu's Fury

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:00 pm

It looks more like the Vampire from movie 12. Look at Mr Popo shitting bricks in the other screenie! :lol:
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

snen
Beyond Newbie

Post by snen » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:36 am

oponok wrote: It'll be like in LOG 2 when Cell sent out his lil' Cell Jr's, whom were immediately destroyed than with no more effort than to kill that first mindless goomba in Super Mario Bros. I mean, I don't think they even HIT any of my characters, nevermind my Vegeta, who was, thanks to my efforts, the strongest character in the game, which made me wonder if Gohan's SSJ2 transformation was even necessary.
Same here :lol: Vegeta was at level 50 already! I did enjoy the SSJ2 transformation.. It's pretty annoying that you can't save after going to the lookout though.. Cus it always feels that when you turn it back on, you haven't completed the game XP

I can't wait for LOG3. If it's as good as 2 then I'll be pleased (I made the mistake of buying LOG2 before LOG. Blech.)

PS I like getting all the cookies from Mrs Briefs with Vegeta, as she tells him not to have anymore or he'll be sick on the carpet!! XD

Mugenmidget
Regular

Post by Mugenmidget » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:47 pm

PsyLiam wrote:I have mixed feelings about that. The new one does look cool, but I really liked the cel shading in the last one. Plus it annoyed lots and lots of nerds, which is always good.
Amen!

I mean, concept art for years has shown Link as a cartoonish character anyways, and Wind Waker's rendition was probably the hippest I've seen all year.

Now Link looks like Jak from the game of the same name...and all I can do is shudder.

I really have to say that Legacy of Goku 2 was only decent and from what they've done so far it doesn't look like it will make any leaps and bounds over the formula previously presented. Nonetheless I still enjoyed the real-time battles as opposed to turn-based boredom. Sure it is just hit and run, but I uh enjoy that quite a bit.