I believe “God ki” and its “sensibility level” are a continuum of degrees..

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

I believe “God ki” and its “sensibility level” are a continuum of degrees..

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:01 pm

That is, it’s not neccesarily IMPOSSIBLE for lower life forms to be able to sense the ki of a SSJ God, SSJ Blue, and SSJ Blue Evolution’s Goku and Vegeta.. But that it can be learned by their friends as their friends get stronger and stronger and are always around them, they might potentially become familiar with them.

But there are different levels of God ki! And the deeper the ki is hidden within their own bodies, the more ki control one has, the “purer” the god ki becomes, and the more pure, controlled and divine the user’s ki is (as is clearly the case with the Ultra Instinct modes of Goku!) the harder it becomes for Goku’s friends to sense him!

That is, one God form is harder to sense then the other, simply because it’s a more divine state and far better controlled!

So in terms of sensibility, what we got from this latest Moro Arc, Ultra Instinct Omen Goku’s ki is FAR harder to sense than the SSG, SSB, or SSBE forms!

And I would naturally argue that Goku’s full Ultra Instinct is even more impossible to sense than his naturally lower UI Sign State... Naturally!

Because not only is the full UI a full God state and even higher than the Omen version.. In the manga, the full UI goes completely WITHOUT any Aura! (And Aura’s are naturally far more sensible than no Aura’s ofcourse LOL.)

So my order in terms of sensibility and God Ki would go like this:

Ultra Instinct > UI Sign > SSBE/SSB/SSG. (I don’t know about the last 3 here, but there are arguments to be made for SSG and Perfected SSB as being far higher to sense than the other 2...!) But I’ll leave that up to you guys.

My theory is that Goku’s UI state will gain white hair and purple eyes in the future.. Representing an even higher level of ki control! And thus he will become even far harder to be sensed by lower beings! Representing his “True God Ki”..

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: I believe “God ki” and its “sensibility level” are a continuum of degrees..

Post by Ziegander » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Honestly? "Sensible." 8)

But seriously, it's a wholly logical and well-reasoned hypothesis, it would make sense and, perhaps most importantly, it's something I could see Toyotaro thinking about and implementing. Not Toriyama as it's far too technical, I think, for something Toriyama would write; however, Toyo has demonstrated that he enjoys getting a bit more technical with Dragon Ball, especially as regards the origins and mechanics of how exactly different sets of powers work.
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: I believe “God ki” and its “sensibility level” are a continuum of degrees..

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:46 am

Ziegander wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:08 pm Honestly? "Sensible." 8)

But seriously, it's a wholly logical and well-reasoned hypothesis, it would make sense and, perhaps most importantly, it's something I could see Toyotaro thinking about and implementing. Not Toriyama as it's far too technical, I think, for something Toriyama would write; however, Toyo has demonstrated that he enjoys getting a bit more technical with Dragon Ball, especially as regards the origins and mechanics of how exactly different sets of powers work.
Thanks. Great post of yours aswell. At least Toyotaro is willing to not shy away from including extra details! xD So far, I have appreciated him on quite a few occasions! And unlike Toriyama, he’s far less forgetful!