Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
-
VP-kzuser
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:05 am
Post
by VP-kzuser » Wed May 27, 2020 2:35 pm
I am working on another animation again. This time 100% Dragon Ball Z. Well, It is an animation I did years ago (my first serious animation) and I decided to do a few changes, specially to put Vegeta SSJ3 as one of the characters instead of another I created (it was a bit out of place).
It will be much shorter than the other animation mentioned.
The process, as you know, is slow so It will be released when it's done.
vid will be reupload.
Last edited by
VP-kzuser on Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
VP-kzuser
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:05 am
Post
by VP-kzuser » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:38 pm
Hello again.
I finally uploaded the video. Link is at the end of the first post
Hope you like it. What's your favorite part?

-
Koitsukai
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 5108
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm
Post
by Koitsukai » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:47 am
This was pretty nice!!
-
VP-kzuser
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:05 am
Post
by VP-kzuser » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:40 pm
Thank you mate
