"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Cipher » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:23 pm

HeroR wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:59 pm The problem with that thinking is, it didn’t work for Roshi. He dodged Jiren, but could literally do nothing else before Jiren love tapped him out of the ring. So the lesson remained, ‘technique means crap if you don’t have the power to back it’. Especially with UI being both a form and technique for Goku. So the solution was ‘being stronger than the other guy in a fight’ except it now add auto-dodge. Even with Moro the ultimate solution was being stronger than him since Moro got around Vegeta nerfing him. So this lesson feels extremely shallow.
If you read to the end of the arc, it also doesn’t work for Goku—it helps wear Jiren down, but Jiren still wins because the thrust is that out-martial-artsing your opponent on your own isn’t always true strength either; in this case it’s teamwork with all the selfish weirdos Goku has collected along the way. The arc is constantly building up to that.

Out-martial-artsing is better than just trying to out-strong, and it makes up enough of a gap that it plays an essential role in victory and makes the teamwork leading up to it (Turtle Hermit and #17 both acting as triggers) essential too, but it’s not all that’s needed, or the correct answer either, in the end.
That and Goku didn’t try to be creative fighting Jiren in the manga. He tried only brute force and more brute force and whined when brute force didn’t work. At least in the anime, Goku did try to outsmart Jiren by beating him via ring out or working with others to overcome Jiren’s power.
It’s almost like it’s a story trying to build to a point within its running space.

A few extra scenes of Goku trying to out-maneuver Jiren might have been neat, but they wouldn’t taken the story to a substantially different place, right? Certainly their absence alone is nowhere near enough to make the Turtle Hermit scene the total failure you’re painting it as—not if it was just one scene of Goku using energy land mines away from working.

You’re also shifting the goalposts on your criticism here—your complaint with the scene was that it “wasn’t who Goku is.” Now it’s that it isn’t what UI (in later arcs) is.
Last edited by Cipher on Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jd55513
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jd55513 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:24 pm

This might be the best chapter when it comes to foreshadowing!

If you've been paying attention to the theme of the arc(UI and Hakai, and training for power vs someone cheating etc) then this chapter may reveals Granolahs true strength, which I have been saying was Ultra Instinct Granolah pushed to the max.
If they beat Granolah (and the wish) then the plot with the Heeters and Frieza would be anticlimactic and predicable.

Granolah wished to be the "strongest lifeform apart from the gods" the gods referring to Beerus and Whis.

HOWEVER Granolah made a sacrifice to complete this wish.

Here's where the twist happens.
Granolah wished to be the strongest and so it was done, the ironic part was that he obtained the strongest techniques which are godly in nature.
Normally this shouldn't happen because UI and Hakai are god power, HOWEVER Goku/Vegeta are still mortals and because of their lust for power and endless growth, they encountered the gods who would then teach them those moves which are unnatural to see in the mortal realm.
This was the loop hole allowing the wish to be so potent and dangerous

It's been heavily foreshadowed that Granolah obtained similar techniques from familiar characters, he has done something similar to the Hakai 5 times, done something like IT, done Moros magma planet attack, his barrier (or 17) and the clone move.

Whis had already foreshadowed that Goku and Vegetas overconfidence would be their demise following their training. It appears Vegeta got cocky in the end, and ironically gave us a Super Cerealiean moment, analogous to the namek arc.

I believe Granolah was able to regain his composure and unlock Ultra Instinct.

This shouldn't bother Vegeta fans as it's the one technique that should have no problem beating Hakai.

No God of Destruction is stronger than their Angel.

But it's actually good writing because it means the Heeters and Frieza may get UI and Hakai creating crazy amounts of tension!

DiscountDabi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DiscountDabi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 pm

I'll save my complains until tomorrow when the chapter drops but somethings to consider. We know the Heeters are in this chapter. You can kinda see through the page and see their ship.

Marz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Marz » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:24 pm

LightBing wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:01 pm By the reactions around I don't think so.
The author might be tempering expectations about the transformation by having Vegeta admit inferiority.
The reactions are because no one expected Vegeta to be defeated in the same chapter as his new form debuts. The defeat itself was hardly something that at least most people didn't imagine would happen at some point.

And it doesn't seem like he tried to moderate expectations given Vegeta's superior attitude in this chapter (and he apparently was superior up until Granola's power up)
LightBing wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:01 pm Nothing about Hakai implies it leads to a transformation. Beerus doesn't mention it or is seen using anything of the sort.
The same can be said about Ultra Instinct. It doesn't change the fact that the foreshadowing and the build up about what this power represented was there, which is the point, it's not ''out of nowhere''
Cipher wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:23 pm A few extra scenes of Goku trying to out-maneuver Jiren might have been neat, but they wouldn’t taken the story to a substantially different place, right? Certainly their absence alone is nowhere near enough to make the Turtle Hermit scene the total failure you’re painting it as—not if it was just one scene of Goku using energy land mines away from working.
Also, it's not like the scene of Goku using battle tactics against Jiren in the anime had any ties with the themes of the arc that are presented by the show version, because that point was never touched by the characters (since Roshi's scene about power not being the solution doesn't exist in the anime) and it ends up not working anyway. The ''teamwork'' theme is also hardly consistently present, except for the last episode.

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Do you make any use of such fan opinions in the original work?
Akira Toriyama wrote:I do, in the sense of “betraying the fans’ expectations”. For instance, when I got a lot of, “Don’t kill Vegeta,” I deliberately killed him. (laughs)
https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations ... interview/

If Toriyama spent time online, he'd be quite satisfied with today's events. Hopefully Toyotaro feels the same way.

If your enjoyment of a series is dependent on who wins or loses, you should probably just watch sports.

MajinVegetaPD
Beyond Newbie

Post by MajinVegetaPD » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:15 pm

jd55513 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:24 pm This might be the best chapter when it comes to foreshadowing!

If you've been paying attention to the theme of the arc(UI and Hakai, and training for power vs someone cheating etc) then this chapter may reveals Granolahs true strength, which I have been saying was Ultra Instinct Granolah pushed to the max.
If they beat Granolah (and the wish) then the plot with the Heeters and Frieza would be anticlimactic and predicable.

Granolah wished to be the "strongest lifeform apart from the gods" the gods referring to Beerus and Whis.

HOWEVER Granolah made a sacrifice to complete this wish.

Here's where the twist happens.
Granolah wished to be the strongest and so it was done, the ironic part was that he obtained the strongest techniques which are godly in nature.
Normally this shouldn't happen because UI and Hakai are god power, HOWEVER Goku/Vegeta are still mortals and because of their lust for power and endless growth, they encountered the gods who would then teach them those moves which are unnatural to see in the mortal realm.
This was the loop hole allowing the wish to be so potent and dangerous

It's been heavily foreshadowed that Granolah obtained similar techniques from familiar characters, he has done something similar to the Hakai 5 times, done something like IT, done Moros magma planet attack, his barrier (or 17) and the clone move.

Whis had already foreshadowed that Goku and Vegetas overconfidence would be their demise following their training. It appears Vegeta got cocky in the end, and ironically gave us a Super Cerealiean moment, analogous to the namek arc.

I believe Granolah was able to regain his composure and unlock Ultra Instinct.

This shouldn't bother Vegeta fans as it's the one technique that should have no problem beating Hakai.

No God of Destruction is stronger than their Angel.

But it's actually good writing because it means the Heeters and Frieza may get UI and Hakai creating crazy amounts of tension!
I'd say it's just lazy writing.

How many arcs, hell, how many series of Dragon Ball are we gonna have this "over confidence" problem.

I'd prefer them to scale back the transformations at this point cause they honestly don't serve a purpose anymore.

DiscountDabi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DiscountDabi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:24 pm

batistabus wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:09 pm Do you make any use of such fan opinions in the original work?
Akira Toriyama wrote:I do, in the sense of “betraying the fans’ expectations”. For instance, when I got a lot of, “Don’t kill Vegeta,” I deliberately killed him. (laughs)
https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations ... interview/

If Toriyama spent time online, he'd be quite satisfied with today's events. Hopefully Toyotaro feels the same way.

If your enjoyment of a series is dependent on who wins or loses, you should probably just watch sports.
Its for two reasons. One its repetetive and keeps Vegeta in the same spot. And it also Gives me no reason to care when Vegeta gets a new form since it will amount to nothing

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:14 pm

Cipher wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:23 pm
HeroR wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:59 pm The problem with that thinking is, it didn’t work for Roshi. He dodged Jiren, but could literally do nothing else before Jiren love tapped him out of the ring. So the lesson remained, ‘technique means crap if you don’t have the power to back it’. Especially with UI being both a form and technique for Goku. So the solution was ‘being stronger than the other guy in a fight’ except it now add auto-dodge. Even with Moro the ultimate solution was being stronger than him since Moro got around Vegeta nerfing him. So this lesson feels extremely shallow.
If you read to the end of the arc, it also doesn’t work for Goku—it helps wear Jiren down, but Jiren still wins because the thrust is that out-martial-artsing your opponent on your own isn’t always true strength either; in this case it’s teamwork with all the selfish weirdos Goku has collected along the way. The arc is constantly building up to that.

Out-martial-artsing is better than just trying to out-strong, and it makes up enough of a gap that it plays an essential role in victory and makes the teamwork leading up to it (Turtle Hermit and #17 both acting as triggers) essential too, but it’s not all that’s needed, or the correct answer either, in the end.
That and Goku didn’t try to be creative fighting Jiren in the manga. He tried only brute force and more brute force and whined when brute force didn’t work. At least in the anime, Goku did try to outsmart Jiren by beating him via ring out or working with others to overcome Jiren’s power.
It’s almost like it’s a story trying to build to a point within its running space.

A few extra scenes of Goku trying to out-maneuver Jiren might have been neat, but they wouldn’t taken the story to a substantially different place, right? Certainly their absence alone is nowhere near enough to make the Turtle Hermit scene the total failure you’re painting it as—not if it was just one scene of Goku using energy land mines away from working.

You’re also shifting the goalposts on your criticism here—your complaint with the scene was that it “wasn’t who Goku is.” Now it’s that it isn’t what UI (in later arcs) is.
I didn’t move the goalpost so much as pointed out that Roshi’s lesson of technique over power falls short because he had the technique, but lack the power to really do anything against Jiren. And this lesson is further broken by what happened in the following arc.

As for my original point, it still isn’t within Goku’s character to be that power only focused to begin with. Even in the fights you mentioned before, it wasn’t all power like Goku beat Piccolo Jr because he learned to fly, he beat Raditz with teamwork, he overcame Vegeta with teamwork, he nearly killed Cell using a combo (Cell surviving is plot hole since he lost his head therefore his nucleus), Buu was a team effort after Goku tried to solo and failed, Hit was a mixed of force and observation, Black and Zamasu was a team effect and in the manga it was Goku who suggested the Evil Containment Wave, fused with Vegeta, and tried to used a technique to erase Zamasu’s immortality. So up to that point in the TOP, Goku has never been power only. He has always used a mixed of teamwork, technique, and power to win even if he isn’t big on teamwork. So Goku becoming so power obsessed that when Roshi directly asked him what he needed Goku said ‘more power’ is weird when we just came from an arc where Goku couldn’t win physically because of Zamasu’s immortality and he tried to find ways around it.

I also wants to add that while Jiren was indeed overwhelming powerful, it wasn't even the first time Goku want against an overwhelming force, yet Goku in the manga just hit a brick wall about how to deal with Jiren. Going down the list:

Goku was overwhelmed against Raditz and knew good and well he could win physically. So he sat down with his friends and hatched a plan to exploit Radtiz's weakness and was going to go in with Krillin and Roshi before Piccolo stepped in. He was even willing to used the Dragon Balls to beat Radtiz until he realized there was no time.

Vegeta, even while Goku was crippled on the ground, it was his plan that gave Krillin the Spirit Bomb and he took advantage of the fake moon Vegeta created to make Gohan turn into a Great Ape when his tale returned along with guiding Gohan's action when he was a Great Ape to attack Vegeta.

Frieza, realizing that he was screwed against 50% Frieza, he used a technique to try to win. Yeah, 'Spirit Bomb is power', but still a technique.

Cell, trained and guided Gohan to beat Cell and put systems in place in case anyone dies by reviving the Dragon Balls. He even told Gohan why going for pure power wasn't good in the case of Super Saiyan Grades 2 and 3 and it was better to make Super Saiyan better. Gohan getting Super Saiyan 2 was a bonus.

Goku learned a technique that could beat Buu in Fusion despite him having the power to kill Fat Buu. While we may say 'Fusion is just another power up', it's still a technique that you need to learn. And before the Spirit Bomb, Goku wanted to used the Dragon Balls to bring Gohan and Gotenks to help them fight Buu, so he was willing to used a team up situation before Vegeta shot it down.

Battle of Gods, Goku needed Super Saiyan God to appease Beerus if nothing else.

Resurrection 'F', he got on Frieza for focusing on power and revenge so much that he failed to master his ultimate form despite Frieza having the power advantage.

So it's odd that while facing an overwhelming opponent, something he had done several times, Goku couldn't even humor a way to win outside of 'more power' without even trying to go for a ring out. And even went as far as to go against a teamwork solution earlier with Hit because he really wanted to break his ceiling.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:01 pm

With Vegeta trending on Twitter I guess it’s nearly impossible to avoid spoilers and feel some kind of disappointment with the direction of the series. But I will try to understand exactly what I’m feeling after I read the whole chapter.

TKA
Advanced Regular

Post by TKA » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:20 pm

It's remarkable that people decry the series just phoning it in and doing what it's always done, but in the same breath say this turn of events sucks because someone lost a fight.

You can't have the series aspire to be more when ultimately all you care about is the results of fights and new transformations. But this is the same fandom that thinks Piccolo "got shafted" in the Buu arc because he was no longer getting into pointless fights and was now a mentor. Character is more important than fisties and punchies.
BWri wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:54 pmI've @'d a few creatives, mainly wrestlers with criticisms
Please don't @ wrestlers unless you're complimenting them. Check any wrestler's tweet comments and they're all very awful cave-dwelling marks saying the worst, or dumbest things about them. If a wrestler has done something in the ring you don't like, trust me, they've had a hundred other people tell them the same thing. As Jade said yesterday...
The Creatives who inspire me: Akira Toriyama, George Lucas, Chris Nolan, J. R. R. Tolkien and Zack Snyder

http://i.imgur.com/XAnj7Yi.jpg

You saw Batman v Superman? Is it the Ultimate Edition? No? Then you haven't seen Batman v Superman. Also, the Snyder Cut is the greatest, non-deconstructionist ensemble comic book film ever made.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:45 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:01 pm With Vegeta trending on Twitter I guess it’s nearly impossible to avoid spoilers and feel some kind of disappointment with the direction of the series. But I will try to understand exactly what I’m feeling after I read the whole chapter.
It’s honestly is Vegeta fans being brats since it makes little sense for Vegeta to win at this point. People keep saying Granolah isn’t the main villain so Vegeta should win, but no one knows that. People are just assuming the Heeters will upstage Granolah when they could be red herrings.

That and Vegeta gets treated better than almost anyone in the cast. Like Gohan fans would kill for him to get a new form and beat on the strongest in the universe even if he didn’t win.
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:02 pm

DiscountDabi wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:24 pmits repetetive
Sure, but that's part of the deal.

I posted Vegeta's final panels from the end of the original manga earlier. That scene implies Vegeta will never best Kakarot throughout Super. We'll see if Tori/Toyo stick to that, but that's what the series is working towards.

Toriyama says Goku "absolutely never changes", and while Vegeta has learned to be a decent guy and a family man, he's stubborn as well.

Knowing that the Saiyans never learn, Whis warned that their rivalry might get in the way of the incoming battle. Perhaps Vegeta's focus on surpassing Goku has hindered his mastery of Wagamama no Gokui. (The chapter's still not out yet.)

In a cosmic sense, although Vegeta is doing more to atone for his sins, he continues to receive punishment. We have reason to root for him at this point, but Vegeta was a really shitty guy for a long time.

We can't forget that Vegeta's a cartoon character living in Toriyama's cartoon world. The Roadrunner will always outsmart the Coyote, and so on.
and keeps Vegeta in the same spot
In what sense? Ranking #2 or #3? What about Vegeta's emotional growth? Beerus isn't just teaching him Hakai.
it also Gives me no reason to care when Vegeta gets a new form since it will amount to nothing
What about the rest of the fight? If there's interesting story beats, dialogue, art, lore, themes, etc., does it matter if Vegeta gets a point on the scoreboard?
Last edited by batistabus on Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:04 pm

Also find it weird that so many people are complaining about Vegeta losing instead of asking why did he try to Hakai the planet.
Kanassa wrote:

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by BWri » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:25 pm

TKA wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:20 pm
BWri wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:54 pmI've @'d a few creatives, mainly wrestlers with criticisms
Please don't @ wrestlers unless you're complimenting them. Check any wrestler's tweet comments and they're all very awful cave-dwelling marks saying the worst, or dumbest things about them. If a wrestler has done something in the ring you don't like, trust me, they've had a hundred other people tell them the same thing. As Jade said yesterday...
Right! I haven't done anything like that in a while and my criticisms weren't towards the wrestlers themselves but various booking decisions and it never boiled down to anything like "you suck", "you need to work on this or that" or anything like that. But I realized that @'ing them was unnecessary. Your post highlighted even more crucial reasons not to do it, so thank you. Now I'm more conscious about it.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

pepd
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by pepd » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:28 am

Btw, how nice is that "W" from Wagamama is "M" from Migatte upside down. MnG and WnG
Last edited by pepd on Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:31 am

BWri wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:25 pm
TKA wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:20 pm
Right! I haven't done anything like that in a while and my criticisms weren't towards the wrestlers themselves but various booking decisions and it never boiled down to anything like "you suck", "you need to work on this or that" or anything like that. But I realized that @'ing them was unnecessary. Your post highlighted even more crucial reasons not to do it, so thank you. Now I'm more conscious about it.
Wrestling today is dead in comparison to past events & figures so getting mad about it is ultimately silly.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:46 am

Don't know if this type of idea or theory has been brought up here before but just came across this thread on twitter
and wanted to share it with ya'll to see what you all think?

https://twitter.com/Synthecerelite/stat ... 80160?s=20

DiscountDabi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DiscountDabi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:01 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:46 am Don't know if this type of idea or theory has been brought up here before but just came across this thread on twitter

Go read my Reply to his Tweet. Twitter name is "Kaiza"
batistabus wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:02 pm
DiscountDabi wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:24 pmits repetetive
Sure, but that's part of the deal.

I posted Vegeta's final panels from the end of the original manga earlier. That scene implies Vegeta will never best Kakarot throughout Super. We'll see if Tori/Toyo stick to that, but that's what the series is working towards.

Toriyama says Goku "absolutely never changes", and while Vegeta has learned to be a decent guy and a family man, he's stubborn as well.

Knowing that the Saiyans never learn, Whis warned that their rivalry might get in the way of the incoming battle. Perhaps Vegeta's focus on surpassing Goku has hindered his mastery of Wagamama no Gokui. (The chapter's still not out yet.)

In a cosmic sense, although Vegeta is doing more to atone for his sins, he continues to receive punishment. We have reason to root for him at this point, but Vegeta was a really shitty guy for a long time.

We can't forget that Vegeta's a cartoon character living in Toriyama's cartoon world. The Roadrunner will always outsmart the Coyote, and so on.
and keeps Vegeta in the same spot
In what sense? Ranking #2 or #3? What about Vegeta's emotional growth? Beerus isn't just teaching him Hakai.
it also Gives me no reason to care when Vegeta gets a new form since it will amount to nothing
What about the rest of the fight? If there's interesting story beats, dialogue, art, lore, themes, etc., does it matter if Vegeta gets a point on the scoreboard?
Like you did, I'm gonna take this point by point. First, Vegeta with this form kinda regressed from the last arc. Last arc he felt he needed to attone for his past sins and that he thought he was still Hellbound (Development I love from this more Family Man Vegeta). Now he's spending Months away from his family, being taught to throw away his guilt for power, and getting thrown on his ass.

I hope whatever arc happens next just doesn't have Vegeta in it so he can spend time with Bulma and his new born he hasn't spent time with in 6 months.

For your second point. Like I said before, his development in this arc is regression from where he was in the last arc. I was curious last chapter for what this form means for his character. But if its just a means for the bad guy to look tough (Again) then it doesn't matter.

For your last point...well let me show you these two pictures:
As an Author myself, this bother me a lot. Why keep a character around that you don't like? If I write a character that I don't enjoy I'm gonna either fix it to where I think it works better or drop the character all togethor.

This along side the leaks for this chapter and the stuff in the Moro arc just tells me that Vegeta will continue where he is now and will never have a signifigant impact on the story on his own ever again. And you know what. It would be fine if they didn't keep shoving him in every story and be like "Hey guys. Vegeta's gonna be cool here. Just you see" before embarrasing him again.

To Compare him to another character in a Similar role as Vegeta. Roronao Zoro has lost his fair share of fights. And not one time does it make Zoro look like a Loser like it does Vegeta. And Zoro gets his fair share of cool defeats.

In the super manga, Vegeta has litterally not defeated even a single character of importance to the story at all. And has routinley been layed out flat on his ass. Sometimes you just have to expect more from an Author, even when you know it'll never happen.
Last edited by DiscountDabi on Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:10 am

DiscountDabi wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:01 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:46 am Don't know if this type of idea or theory has been brought up here before but just came across this thread on twitter

Go read my Reply to his Tweet. Twitter name is "Kaiza"
ahhh perhaps the person missed that part of Macki saying that lol

overall the connections and stuff is cool and hopefully they dig deeper into it

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:17 am

Also

he mentions the possibility of Gas having ties to the Namekian tribe that use to share Planet Cereal with the cerelians and I like that !

wonder if that'll be explained or something