Daman Mills issue

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Re: Daman Mills issue

Post by Yuji » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:58 am

Kunzait_83 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:49 am
KentMan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:16 pm
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:11 pm So is it common for actors to actually be perverted people behind closed doors? Because I see this kinda stuff happening all the time. From Mignogna to Mills, a lot of actors (mainly male ones) have been accused, and have actually committed, sexual misconduct. Why does this keep happening? Are they not satisfied with their relationships, forcing them to go for other women? Are they closeted perverts? Has sexual abuse in the American film industry creeped into the voice acting/dubbing industry as well? What's going on?
The thing you are talking about is what happens when humans are tempted by that which seeks to destroy them.
I'm sorry, did you really just heavily imply that women/sexual assault victims are purposefully seeking to destroy men? Like, definitionally? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Way to give the whole game away in a single sentence my dude.
I think he's going for sex is degeneracy angle.

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Post by Kunzait_83 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:10 am

Yuji wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:58 amI think he's going for sex is degeneracy angle.
Which isn't really that much better either. Certifiably psychotic shit either way.
http://80s90sdragonballart.tumblr.com/

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Come to naught at last he surely will!
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:29 am

Human nature is to always want more ans crave power. When people get that power Man and Woman it makes them think they can take what they want.

It's up to better people to call them out on their Bs.

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:12 am

Kunzait_83 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:49 am I'm sorry, did you really just heavily imply that women/sexual assault victims are purposefully seeking to destroy men? Like, definitionally? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Way to give the whole game away in a single sentence my dude.
Did I say that? No.You’re the second person that is putting words in my mouth. What I’m actually saying is that when a person loses sight on who they are they along with their victims are doomed.
Last edited by KentMan on Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:15 am

Yuji wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:58 am I think he's going for sex is degeneracy angle.
I always believed that humans are better off being celibate but that’s just my opinion
Edit: Sex is terrible for humans but whatever
Last edited by KentMan on Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:20 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:29 am Human nature is to always want more ans crave power. When people get that power Man and Woman it makes them think they can take what they want.

It’s up to the better people to tread with caution
Kunzait_83 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:10 am Which isn't really that much better either. Certifiably psychotic shit either way.
No I’m talking about evil that seeks to destroy man and woman.

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:01 am

Yuji wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:58 am
Aim wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:36 am
Yuji wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:05 am
I meant we met at the same ages, 19 and 15. It's not that big of a deal.
… Nah it’s actually not okay. Just because my parents met when my mom was 16 and my dad 22 doesn’t make it right, just because something supposedly worked out well, doesn’t mean it’s not a big deal. Don’t know your story, but I wouldn’t be telling 19 year olds it’s okay to date 15 year olds. Regardless of what anyone thinks it’s a difference that makes a big difference.
So you have first-hand experience of it working out within your own family and you're still disregarding context because of some axiomatic truth. Like I said, two people meeting organically isn't the same as grooming.
Just because there’s people who have experienced it which claim to be fine, doesn’t mean it is. If you think dating a 16 year old at 20 is okay I think you have an issue that needs to be addressed. As I’ve said before there’s a power imbalance as well as maturity gap. Imagine trying to suggest 16 year olds being married off to mid 20s - 30 year old men is okay because it was done in the past. You know there’s people who have been through sexual abuse but haven’t actually had the psychological consequences that most people have? Does that mean we start saying “oh but it’s not always bad!”. Come off it.

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:08 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:29 am Human nature is to always want more ans crave power. When people get that power Man and Woman it makes them think they can take what they want.

No, it’s not. As someone studying psychology as well as other subjects that tap into human minds, this isn’t the case. Making a statement such as “Human nature is x” is fallacious.

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:15 am

Aim wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:08 am

No, it’s not. As someone studying psychology as well as other subjects that tap into human minds, this isn’t the case. Making a statement such as “Human nature is x” is fallacious.
You took up psychology and I took up some philosophy what a small world we live in

EDIT: if only we could be like Goku

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:06 am

KentMan wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:15 am

You took up psychology and I took up some philosophy what a small world we live in

Actually, I’d prefer we weren’t like Son Goku. Sure, he’s fun, but he’s also extremely selfish and doesn’t have a good sense of relationships and what not.

I like the nuance we have compared to Goku.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:08 am

KentMan wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:15 am
Yuji wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:58 am I think he's going for sex is degeneracy angle.
I always believed that humans are better off being celibate but that’s just my opinion
Sex, when regulated by consent, is not bad. Only catcallers and rapists are bad.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:34 am

KentMan wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:15 am

Dressing up asinine rhetoric with flowery language doesn’t make you Plato.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:59 am

I hear sex is cool and fun. What I know for sure is not neat and fun is assault, which this thread is about, not bullshit nonsensical strings of words.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:15 am

Why is it terrible for people?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Brodes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brodes » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am

Maaaaaate, you keep trying to pretend you're cool and deep and philosophical, and level-headed, and trying to be fair, but at this point your clearly just an arsehole who is more than willing to blame victims and consider that that is the solution to any problem that arises.

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:39 am

Brodes wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am Maaaaaate, you keep trying to pretend you're cool and deep and philosophical, and level-headed.
Well this is the third person that has put words in my mouth.
MasenkoHA wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:34 am Dressing up asinine rhetoric with flowery language doesn’t make you Plato.
No but I’m not trying to be Plato am I?
Aim wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:06 am Actually, I’d prefer we weren’t like Son Goku. Sure, he’s fun, but he’s also extremely selfish and doesn’t have a good sense of relationships and what not.

I like the nuance we have compared to Goku.
I don’t think of him as selfish as everyone else does I think Kairi Yajuu came here once and gave her defense of Goku
PurestEvil wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:08 am Sex, when regulated by consent, is not bad. Only catcallers and rapists are bad.
I will never understand why people like doing that stuff but it’s their choice I’m talking about the consensual thing btw
Kamiccolo9 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:15 am Why is it terrible for people?
The same way drugs are terrible

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:42 am

Whorephobia and anti-drug use is bad and harmful to marginalized people and people in general.

Anyway, this is highly off-topic and not even in a thread where it's harmless to goof off.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:43 am

KentMan wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:39 am The same way drugs are terrible
Reading your post makes me wish I was doing drugs so maybe you would sound coherent.

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:48 am

MasenkoHA wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:43 am Reading your post makes me wish I was doing drugs so maybe you would sound coherent.
It’s not that hard to understand that Daman Mills allowed the “drug” to take over

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:50 am

I swear to God, if KentMan makes another stupid post, I'm gonna bully him with memes about how stupid his posts are
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?