Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie #2 Thread: "Super Hero"

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie #2 Thread: "Super Hero"

Post by JulieYBM » Sun May 29, 2022 6:08 pm

Bless the horny animators having different ideas and the directors who refuse to suppress perfection, I guess.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Sun May 29, 2022 6:12 pm

Krillin's got whites in his eyes, bitch! I've been waiting for it to happen for years now and they finally pulled the trigger!

wow. are my standards this low?

Retan
Advanced Regular

Post by Retan » Sun May 29, 2022 6:30 pm

I have a feeling that freeza shot is just that a 1 second shot, and that's all we'll see of him

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Mon May 30, 2022 4:53 am

I like big butts but her ass looks fake af, like she had a surgery that didn't end well. I bet she is trying to seduce someone and we'll probably get another old lady joke. Because that would be new...
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

Super Saiyan Swagger

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Mon May 30, 2022 6:32 am

Calling it now... Piccolo's going to drink the Ultra Divine Water, which is how he gets his new Ultimate form. In that 15 second preview there's a shot of Yajirobe and Karin at the tower. Yajirobe's holding a Red Ribbon soldier helmet. Piccolo disguises himself in the movie as a soldier, so he probably goes to Karin's tower at one point to drink the water.

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Mon May 30, 2022 11:06 am

Does the release date of this movie coincide with any kind of holiday in Japan?

Resurrection F took advantage of Golden Week and Broly Christmas. I think Battle of Gods took advantage of Easter.

How about this? Is there holiday going on?

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Mon May 30, 2022 11:54 am

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:06 am Does the release date of this movie coincide with any kind of holiday in Japan?

Resurrection F took advantage of Golden Week and Broly Christmas. I think Battle of Gods took advantage of Easter.

How about this? Is there holiday going on?
Country-wide there's nothing during june, some prefectures have local cultural events happening in that month.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Kappa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kappa » Mon May 30, 2022 6:08 pm

I hope Android 21 or a similar character is the main villain. We need more cool females. (That are canon)

Also, I wanna see normal Teen Gotenks.
Last edited by Kappa on Mon May 30, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon May 30, 2022 6:42 pm

Super Saiyan Swagger wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:32 am Calling it now... Piccolo's going to drink the Ultra Divine Water, which is how he gets his new Ultimate form. In that 15 second preview there's a shot of Yajirobe and Karin at the tower. Yajirobe's holding a Red Ribbon soldier helmet. Piccolo disguises himself in the movie as a soldier, so he probably goes to Karin's tower at one point to drink the water.
Could be there for sensu beans. At his height and with his features Piccolo isn't going to blend into the common rabble of a human army unless it were a full body suit. In addition, why turn to the Choshinsui? It's an injurious toxin that one has to struggle to get through before they can appear at the end with the full harnessing of their power. If Piccolo was looking for artificial methods to realise his potential strength then Elder Kaioshin's ritual is the obvious choice since it doesn't require any self injury and the recipient's power is elevated much higher past what they would have had access to at their natural strongest.

Super Saiyan Swagger

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Mon May 30, 2022 10:00 pm

Lionel wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:42 pm
Super Saiyan Swagger wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:32 am Calling it now... Piccolo's going to drink the Ultra Divine Water, which is how he gets his new Ultimate form. In that 15 second preview there's a shot of Yajirobe and Karin at the tower. Yajirobe's holding a Red Ribbon soldier helmet. Piccolo disguises himself in the movie as a soldier, so he probably goes to Karin's tower at one point to drink the water.
Could be there for sensu beans. At his height and with his features Piccolo isn't going to blend into the common rabble of a human army unless it were a full body suit.
Have you, like, not watched any of the trailers? :lol: He’s literally seen wearing a disguise in the Red Ribbon soldier uniform.
Maybe he drinks the water and he doesn’t go through any trouble like Goku did? I dunno. I’m just speculating. It’s fun to speculate.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon May 30, 2022 10:16 pm

Super Saiyan Swagger wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:00 pm
Lionel wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:42 pm
Could be there for sensu beans. At his height and with his features Piccolo isn't going to blend into the common rabble of a human army unless it were a full body suit.
Have you, like, not watched any of the trailers? :lol: He’s literally seen wearing a disguise in the Red Ribbon soldier uniform.
Maybe he drinks the water and he doesn’t go through any trouble like Goku did? I dunno. I’m just speculating. It’s fun to speculate.
I've watched them but haven't really paid much attention. In my defence I haven't watched many of the Dragon Ball movies in the first place and probably won't be watching this one either though it does have some importance when following the timeline of events leading up to EOZ so having a basic understanding of pertinent developments seems like it would be valuable. My take on the image is that they must be hinging the concept on Piccolo passing for one of the non-human anthropomorphics we've seen previously throughout Dragon Ball like Pilaf.

It sort of begs the question on why he didn't pursue the Chonshinsui to improve himself between the Cell and Buu arcs. If it was done at that time then the lack of awareness of Elder Kaioshin could be the rationale for why he wasn't requested to help Piccolo. Now? Elder Kaioshin would have to turn him down for some reason or Piccolo would have to either not know about his ability somehow or refuse to undertake that method for some reason.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Mon May 30, 2022 11:45 pm

jjgp1112 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:54 pm Streets saying Bulma got a DBBL????
I imagine this has something to do with her butt, but what do those letters stand for specifically?

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue May 31, 2022 12:20 am

@DBGTFO it means “Brazilian Butt Lift” it’s a popular surgery that many ladies are getting to increase their butt size.

On another note what’s this whole deal with Toriyama apparently saying “Actually Gohan is the strongest”? I mean it’s common knowledge that he has the highest potential pool between himself, his dad and Vegeta but we also know that because of his chosen path in life said potential will likely never truly be realized. Today however, Folks have been running around social media claiming Toriyama made an official statement in an interview stating such, which granted I know that’s “DB Rumor 101” but it seems a YouTuber by the name Saiyan Scholar made a video (albeit with an obnoxious tone) discussing it . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqhhB7s8f8E&t=81s

Is this BS or am I late to the party? Because I don’t recall this supposed interview being posted on the Kanzenahuu’s main page.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Tue May 31, 2022 1:27 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:20 am @DBGTFO it means “Brazilian Butt Lift” it’s a popular surgery that many ladies are getting to increase their butt size.
Ok, so that's what it stands for. I know what a Brazilian butt lift is lol.
On another note what’s this whole deal with Toriyama apparently saying “Actually Gohan is the strongest”? I mean it’s common knowledge that he has the highest potential pool between himself, his dad and Vegeta but we also know that because of his chosen path in life said potential will likely never truly be realized. Today however, Folks have been running around social media claiming Toriyama made an official statement in an interview stating such, which granted I know that’s “DB Rumor 101” but it seems a YouTuber by the name Saiyan Scholar made a video (albeit with an obnoxious tone) discussing it . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqhhB7s8f8E&t=81s

Is this BS or am I late to the party? Because I don’t recall this supposed interview being posted on the Kanzenahuu’s main page.
Herms translated ithttps://mobile.twitter.com/Herms98/stat ... 2085885954

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Tue May 31, 2022 1:29 am

At this point, nobody should take Saiyan Scholar seriously anymore. He used to be my favorite British man, but not anymore. I think that when Toei deleted ~300 of his videos, it fucked him up so badly that he started coming up with clickbait, and delusions for his GT power scaling videos, like "SSJ GOTEN IS 25 MILLION TIMES STRONGER THAN KID BUU!!!!!!111!1!1!!!!111!1!1"
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

Geraldo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Geraldo » Tue May 31, 2022 2:06 am

Wasn't there a Cell wafer cardlet or a Dokkan card showing him wrapped in bandages like a mummy which was released last month?

Even though I despise these "dokkan" milkings of the franchise for more money out of poor minded fans, it can be a hint for this movie's secret true villain.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Tue May 31, 2022 2:24 am

Geraldo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:06 am Wasn't there a Cell wafer cardlet or a Dokkan card showing him wrapped in bandages like a mummy which was released last month?

Even though I despise these "dokkan" milkings of the franchise for more money out of poor minded fans, it can be a hint for this movie's secret true villain.
That's mummy Cell, was used during Halloween season for a few years on Fighterz.

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Luso Saiyan » Tue May 31, 2022 5:30 am

Shaddy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:12 pm Krillin's got whites in his eyes, bitch! I've been waiting for it to happen for years now and they finally pulled the trigger!

wow. are my standards this low?
No. I've been waiting for manga-colored Piccolo for years. Honestly, Toei should make an effort to go all in with Toriyama's designs and color palette, instead of going drop by drop like they've been doing with the movies and Super.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue May 31, 2022 5:37 am

Luso Saiyan wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:30 am No. I've been waiting for manga-colored Piccolo for years.
Really? I find his anime colors better myself, not really pleased by this change especially this late into the series. Toei made it so that elderly Namekians have these yellow circles on thier limbs, while young ones have it more pink. I like that instead of them all having it yellow regardless of age.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue May 31, 2022 7:15 am

dbgtFO wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:27 am

Is this BS or am I late to the party? Because I don’t recall this supposed interview being posted on the Kanzenshuu’s main page.
Herms translated ithttps://mobile.twitter.com/Herms98/stat ... 2085885954
So it was something that was mostly taken out of context, predictable, crazy how folks still just run with damn near anything.
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:29 am At this point, nobody should take Saiyan Scholar seriously anymore. He used to be my favorite British man, but not anymore. I think that when Toei deleted ~300 of his videos, it fucked him up so badly that he started coming up with clickbait, and delusions for his GT power scaling videos, like "SSJ GOTEN IS 25 MILLION TIMES STRONGER THAN KID BUU!!!!!!111!1!1!!!!111!1!1"
If all his videos are like that then they need to take 300 more, its a stern reminder as to why I don't watch too many DB Youtubers, most of them tend to be annoying as fuck.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels