What if Turles was in the Saiyan Saga

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

NamekDragon

What if Turles was in the Saiyan Saga

Post by NamekDragon » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:06 pm

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: What if Turles was in the Saiyan Saga

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:41 pm

Please share a little bit more about this.

Is this a video you personally made?
  • If not, what did you find interesting about it?
  • If yes, what do you think Kanzenshuu's forum community in particular might find of interest in its content? Are you looking for feedback on your editing / overall presentation?
I'm personally not particularly interested in these kinds of concepts, but since I was responding I figured I'd give it a look. I was pretty turned off by the automatic/robotic narration, rather than the personal touch of a real voice. I also found the stretched screenshots distracting.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

NamekDragon

Post by NamekDragon » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:51 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:41 pm Please share a little bit more about this.

Is this a video you personally made?
  • If not, what did you find interesting about it?
  • If yes, what do you think Kanzenshuu's forum community in particular might find of interest in its content? Are you looking for feedback on your editing / overall presentation?
I'm personally not particularly interested in these kinds of concepts, but since I was responding I figured I'd give it a look. I was pretty turned off by the automatic/robotic narration, rather than the personal touch of a real voice. I also found the stretched screenshots distracting.

It seemed like an interesting concept, it's not something I hear people talk about much.

Grim_Furīza

Post by Grim_Furīza » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm

I always daydreamed of a manga/anime called Dragon Ball X. A story that links to Dragon Ball GT (would also rework GT), as for Dragon Ball X; it being the alternate timeline the what ifs. Like all the movie villains replace certain aspects of the original story. Such as

Turles replacing Raditz as Goku's brother and having a much bigger conflict.
Slug and Cooler having a war with each other on planet Namek instead of Frieza being the main antagonist.
Android 13 having a bigger role

So on and so forth, just a few what ifs running around