Does Super Saiyan Demigod exist?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Does Super Saiyan Demigod exist?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:09 pm

Is there a form in-between a Saiyan's Base Form and Super Saiyan God form? Like a Super Saiyan Demigod form which would be a hybrid form in-between a Saiyan's Base Form and Super Saiyan God form?

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Does Super Saiyan Demigod exist?

Post by BWri » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:38 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:09 pm Is there a form in-between a Saiyan's Base Form and Super Saiyan God form? Like a Super Saiyan Demigod form which would be a hybrid form in-between a Saiyan's Base Form and Super Saiyan God form?
Honestly, I'd prefer they call Trunks' Super Saiyan Rage that instead. Visually and thematically, I think SSJ Demi-God works for him much more in the Goku Black arc.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Does Super Saiyan Demigod exist?

Post by theherodjl » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:46 pm

The closest thing is probably Goku's God Ki-empowered SSJ after unknowingly making the power of SSJG his own during the fight with Beerus.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: