DBZ Ocean Group Remastered

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JKoshaRun1

Re: DBZ Ocean Group Remastered (Complete)

Post by JKoshaRun1 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:18 pm

I first want to give special thanks to Matrix_Explosion for generously helping me with this remaster project, by helping me acquire the first 3 DBZ movies in Dragonbox format. With their help, I have completed remastering the 3 Ocean Group dubbed movies, including both the uncut and edited TV version of the Tree of Might. And while I was at it, simply because it was just a matter of creating MKV's and transferring audio files, I have also included other audio files as well. All 3 movies, minus the Tree of Might TV version, contain the Ocean Group dub as the main audio, along with the 5.1 and stereo tracks of the Funimation dub, and I also threw in the "Big Green" dub just because. With all that being said, after a long road this project is finally complete. Thank you and enjoy!

DBZ Movies Remastered: https://archive.org/details/dbz-ocean-g ... remastered

Matrix_Explosion

Re: DBZ Ocean Group Remastered (Complete)

Post by Matrix_Explosion » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:18 pm

JKoshaRun1 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:18 pm I first want to give special thanks to Matrix_Explosion for generously helping me with this remaster project, by helping me acquire the first 3 DBZ movies in Dragonbox format. With their help, I have completed remastering the 3 Ocean Group dubbed movies, including both the uncut and edited TV version of the Tree of Might. And while I was at it, simply because it was just a matter of creating MKV's and transferring audio files, I have also included other audio files as well. All 3 movies, minus the Tree of Might TV version, contain the Ocean Group dub as the main audio, along with the 5.1 and stereo tracks of the Funimation dub, and I also threw in the "Big Green" dub just because. With all that being said, after a long road this project is finally complete. Thank you and enjoy!

DBZ Movies Remastered: https://archive.org/details/dbz-ocean-g ... remastered
Happy to help. :thumbup: