Looking for an old DBGT podcast

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KinguKurimuzon
Beyond Newbie

Looking for an old DBGT podcast

Post by KinguKurimuzon » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:26 pm

Hey all, I was just randomly reminded of an old podcast episode where (I believe it was) Mike and Kirbopher reminiscing about GT, I believe from around the time the Zamasu arc was still airing in Japan (or super early into the TOP arc), and I can't seem to find it anymore. I don't remember if it was an official Kanzenshuu episode or if it was even Kirbopher on it, but it was definitely Mike on it, and I distinctly remember the YouTube version featuring some nice fanart of Goku riding on Shenron from the ending, and somebody mentioning watching a bootleg VHS of GT's final episode before the Buu saga had even finished airing stateside. Does anybody know what the hell I'm talking about, and whether or not this thing is even still online? Was it taken down in a content nuke that I wasn't aware of?
"Are you trying to impress me with your transformation sequence?" - Mashymre Cello

GhostEmperorX
Regular

Re: Looking for an old DBGT podcast

Post by GhostEmperorX » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:14 pm

Some questions to try to better understand the problem:
What was the date of that period you mentioned, or the year you were listening to the podcast? Was it new?
Where are you looking to find the podcast? Which site or program?
What was the general topic about? Was it about the one you're looking for or something else entirely, and the former was just a segment of the podcast?

KinguKurimuzon
Beyond Newbie

Post by KinguKurimuzon » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:51 pm

I was gonna try and post a more detailed description of the podcast, but your post made me realize it would've been posted sometime between late 2016 and 2017 so I searched up "VegettoEX podcast 2016" on Youtube and no shit, it was like the third result. I made the mistake of assuming Kirbopher was the guest as opposed to Mike, and now I feel like a dumbass. Thank you, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwgIKFHHHPw
"Are you trying to impress me with your transformation sequence?" - Mashymre Cello

GhostEmperorX
Regular

Post by GhostEmperorX » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:20 am

No problem, glad I was able to help.