Big green dub remastered

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Big green dub remastered

Post by Dragon ball master » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:13 pm

I will be posting a big green dub remaster on internet archive. I will be doing this for the 9 Z movies, The 3 specials, and the 3 original movies
It's in 4:3 and NTSC pitch
It might take A while to do and post all the films. Coz, I'm gonna have to slow down. The audio tracks −4 speed Then get the actual movie itself and then overlay the audio on it. And make the openings and ending shorter and cut out commercials. I'll probably be done by the 31st
Last edited by Dragon ball master on Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GhostEmperorX
Regular

Re: Big green dub remastered

Post by GhostEmperorX » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:32 pm

Not that I'm all that invested in this, but...
Dragon ball master wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:13 pmShould I do it in 16:9 or 4:3
Not even a question, you should know what the only valid option is.

Also, it's probably best not to alter the pitch, or if you end up doing so, leave the original (PAL) the way it is and make a new track for the altered version.

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon ball master » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:39 am

Ok just makeing sure

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:38 pm

Please don't post just to say "hey everyone, I'm pirating something for you and here's a way to find it."

Is there something interesting about the process you've discovered along the way? What challenges did you run into while working on it? What might have been easier about it than you thought? For example, per the point made above, what way(s) did you deal with the pitch change in the PAL conversion?

Without any of this kind of extra context and genuine discussion, it's not a fan-works discussion (where this will be moved to): it's just piracy. You started, but it needs much more.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:30 pm

Dragon ball master wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:13 pm Should I do it in 16:9 or 4:3
Also NTSC or PAL pitch
Do both aspect ratios, honestly. Some people prefer 4:3 while others prefer 16:9.
Also, NTSC, imo, but it depends on what the audio was originally.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

GhostEmperorX
Regular

Post by GhostEmperorX » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:08 pm

Scsigs wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:30 pm Do both aspect ratios, honestly. Some people prefer 4:3 while others prefer 16:9.
This is a waste of time since video itself takes the most space of anything.
And why is this only ever recommended for DB media from the 20th century?