Anyone know where I can find the Lyric-less German DBZ intro (HQ)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Anyone know where I can find the Lyric-less German DBZ intro (HQ)

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:46 pm

I have managed to find the official German karaoke version of "CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA" (The exact instrumental used for the Croatian and Serbian dubs), and turned it into the exact official TV-size instrumental. Recently, I was thinking of audio-syncing the instrumental to the DBZ opening from the German masters, without lyrics. From what I heard, some episodes of the German dub has OP 1 with lyrics, and sometimes without lyrics. 2 or 3 years ago, on YouTube, I saw the high-quality intro (taken from the German DVDs), but it doesn't have lyrics, nor it has the RTL2, Tele 5 or ProSieben Maxx screenbugs. Now it's not there anymore due to the original uploader's channel being either terminated or the video being blocked by Toei. The only variation I can find is the lyric-less intros, aired on RTL2 and Tele 5. Does anyone know where to find the high quality version of the German intro without lyrics? It would be great if it's already found.

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Re: Anyone know where I can find the Lyric-less German DBZ intro (HQ)

Post by Dragon ball master » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:01 am

I did find this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKtUYiAWZ ... VzcyBSVEwy

Not on topic dub I did find Did German legend of shelond opening.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uscxjiqb ... VzcyBSVEwy

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:45 am

This is the exact one I'm looking for, but it's not the broadcast one I'm looking for. There existed the same OP but it's from Kazé's DVD release in Germany, which is the one I'm looking for. It was on YT once, but got deleted due to channel takedown or copyright block by Toei.

Javaki
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Javaki » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Are you looking for the one Toei Animation Europe is using as a trailer here? https://www.toei-animation.com/catalog/dragon-ball-z/

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:49 pm

Yes! That's the exact one I'm looking for! I'm surprised they used it for their website, to be honest. But how am I supposed to sync the video footage to the official German instrumental?

Javaki
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Javaki » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:36 pm

Do you mean how to download the footage from Toei's website or how to combine it with the instrumental using any NLE video editing software?

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon ball master » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:08 pm

Javaki wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:36 pm Do you mean how to download the footage from Toei's website or how to combine it with the instrumental using any NLE video editing software?
I could just record my screen on a Screen recorder and then just upload it.
And also for the og dragon ball page it actually has a 540p version of the blue water dub opening I really need a high quality French opening. Specifically The bits with original animation.

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:11 pm

Javaki wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:36 pm Do you mean how to download the footage from Toei's website or how to combine it with the instrumental using any NLE video editing software?
Well, I did use Mobizen to record the OP footage in 1080p, since there isn't a download option on Toei's website. The recording result feels almost the same. But I did sync the OP with the instrumental, along with the Croatian and Serbian themes, since they used the German instrumental.

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon ball master » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:02 pm

Does anybody have a Instrumental versions of Brazilian Portuguese gota magica and dpn santos versions of OGs opening