Where is Gohan's house in Dragon Ball Super?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Omori
Not-So-Newbie

Where is Gohan's house in Dragon Ball Super?

Post by Omori » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:36 am

From it's introduction in RoF, you could have the impression that the house was near/in the outskirts of Satan City.
Also since Satan let the house built for both Gohan and his daughter Videl. Furthermore, Piccolo lives at a mountain nearby owned by Satan.

(I expected the same for Kuririn living in Satan City, but in chapter 91 we see the "SC" on his uniform to be revealed as "Sunset City" as a part of the Western Capital. So he must be living nearby. Goten's and Trunks' Blue Hal High School is also in the Western Capital, same goes for their Super Hero activities).

Then we get to chapter 101, where Carmine picks up Goten and Trunks and they drive to Gohan's house. As they drive by car, it cannot be as far as Satan City (if you look at the map).

So it gives me the impression that the house is located nearby, but outside the Western Capital.
Also, judging by some scenes from the anime, you can the ocean from the window - which would also rather fit the Western Capital. Also Piccolo's mountain could fit that area. And Pan's kindergarten also Western Capital then?

But anyway, was there any official material ever mentioning the location of Gohan's house?
Any further thoughts are appreciated :wink:

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Where is Gohan's house in Dragon Ball Super?

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:51 pm

It all adds up. Capsule Corp is in West City and the boys go to school where Kuririn works and Gohan's home is within driving distance.

Goten living on the other side of the world is weird, but we see he goes to school with Kintoun so it's alright. Same thing Gohan did at his age, only farther.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!