What's that BGM in the Japanese version? Read the OP!

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: What's that BGM in the Japanese version? Read the OP!

Post by Rafa Fast » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:56 pm

Ssj3Engels wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:31 pm Kenisu's website went down again?
seems to be the case, he had already warned that this would happen, that's why he moved his documents to a blog, but I lost the link to that blog and I can't find it anymore, but if you want something similar, there is Blade's blog, which has documentation identical to that of Kenisu but a little more updated, he even included that 2007 story special, but it lacks the documentations for the latter 11 Z movies and the album releases.
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.

Ssj3Engels
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssj3Engels » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:20 am

Thanks to both of you above. :)

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rafa Fast » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:08 pm

Rafa Fast wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:56 pm seems to be the case, he had already warned that this would happen, that's why he moved his documents to a blog, but I lost the link to that blog and I can't find it anymore, but if you want something similar, there is Blade's blog, which has documentation identical to that of Kenisu but a little more updated, he even included that 2007 story special, but it lacks the documentations for the latter 11 Z movies and the album releases.
My bad, I just need to correct myself here as Blade's blog actually has the documentations for all the Z films and the album releases, they're just all in the ending of the Kikuchi music section, after the 2008 OVA (which is weird because I can remember the 11 movies used to be placed in between the episodes just like Movies 1 and 2?), and the documentations for the album releases comes after the movies. He said he'll be doing a remake of these documentations though.
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.

BladeXRG

Post by BladeXRG » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:50 pm

I may be a year late, but seeing how it was brought up a few times the need for a Dragon Ball Super documentation, I decided to show what it'd look like if I actually cared about Super. Funnily enough, I do genuinly like the Sumitomo score here, but being busy with Yamamoto and the DBZ movies plus me not enjoying Super means this is probably not happening any time soon.

I know Terez has already finished documenting most, if not all, of the Sumitomo score, but waiting for the Wiki to be released is just like waiting for Kenisu to finish his drafts (the more you wait, the later it's going to happen), so I might end up working on it, without any "in-house catalogue number" and just sticking to what we know officially from the soundtrack.

In fact, I do have an intermediary to contact Sumitomo, which means I can get one or two things out of him. Regardless, here's a snippet from episode 66.