Super Saiyan 2 Appreciation Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Super Saiyan 2 Appreciation Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:07 am

It would've been great if Super Saiyan 2 could have made an appearance in Dragon Ball Super Broly and Dragon Ball Super Super Hero. The artstyles of those movies would definitely deliver us some great visuals of that form. I'm not really expecting it but there's Dragon Ball Daima to look forward to in that regard.
Grimlock wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 pmGotenks also has Super Saiyan 2 but I still haven't found anyone playing as him so that we see if there's any difference.
Since that post, I played Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission. One of the first things I rushed to check was if there's any difference between Gotenks' Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2, unfortunately there is none.

But hey, we did get a "new" Super Saiyan 2 Gohan! :)

Although I prefer the hairstyle in the cards, where it isn't a straight-up copy of present Gohan's hairstyle. Still, better this than no difference at all like in Shin Budokai 2.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~