The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:55 pm

What if Nam actually became a Z figther and train alongside Goku?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:03 pm

If the were no Android arc nor Goku having a Heart Virus disease after the death of Mecha Freeza and Cold, how things would unfold?

Would Vegeta even defeat Goku and destroy the Earth?
Would Piccolo still try to rule the world?
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:55 pm What if Nam actually became a Z figther and train alongside Goku?
He seems to have some potential I could see him being near Tao or even stronger.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:18 pm

Noah wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:03 pm If the were no Android arc nor Goku having a Heart Virus disease after the death of Mecha Freeza and Cold, how things would unfold?

Vegeta would fight Goku and still lose. I feel like Piccolo move on at this point in the story since Gohan help changed his ways. You would have a long years of peace with any Anroids and Goku would be around to see Goten be born. However, none of them would be strong enough take out Dabra. Even if they win with a Genki Dama, it might be enough power to awaken Buu. If Shin dies, Beerus dies as well. The only people would able to stop Buu would be Broli or Moro at this point.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:20 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:18 pm
Noah wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:03 pm If the were no Android arc nor Goku having a Heart Virus disease after the death of Mecha Freeza and Cold, how things would unfold?

Vegeta would fight Goku and still lose. I feel like Piccolo move on at this point in the story since Gohan help changed his ways. You would have a long years of peace with any Anroids and Goku would be around to see Goten be born. However, none of them would be strong enough take out Dabra. Even if they win with a Genki Dama, it might be enough power to awaken Buu. If Shin dies, Beerus dies as well. The only people would able to stop Buu would be Broli or Moro at this point.
I think after 7 years Goku and Goan would eventually get to ss1 post rosat levels.

Dabra is beaten either by Gohan going ss2 or perhaps a warp kamehameha from Goku, as he doesn't regen like Cell.

Otherwise 3 SS1's and Shin do eventually team up. Vegeta doesn't give in to possesion as he has a life time to potentially surpass Goku.

I don't see Boo getting enough power to wake, but Gotenks or Ultimate Gohan seal the deal if either escape.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:31 am

Would it be possible to use the Mafuba to seal a villain into a different character?