DB Trophies / Achievements

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cold Skin
I Live Here

DB Trophies / Achievements

Post by Cold Skin » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:50 pm

Just for fun, see whether or not, as a DB fan, you would have these trophies/achievements unlocked.

Each spoiler above the title contains a related trophy/achievement picture you're only supposed to see if you have it unlocked, just like in the gaming industry. But of course, nobody can stop you if you decide to look at those you don't have anyway... Your call!

All titles are based on existing quotes. Those specific trophies were meant to be accessible feats to most people around the world (avoiding things that are not always available in most countries like "owning a guide book" and stuff like that).

But you can also create your own set of trophies/achievements in this topic, whether they can be obtained by most casual fans or only by the most die-hard fans!

IT WILL CONTINUE FOR A BIT – Narrator
You have read the original Dragon Ball manga up until the point when Goku refuses to become the God of Earth and leaves his friends to start a new life with Chichi.

THE STUDIOUS SON GOHAN TAKES OVER AS THE PROTAGONIST – Narrator
You have read the original Dragon Ball manga up until the seven-year gap.

NEW THREATS ARE BOUND TO SHOW UP – Narrator
You have read the whole original Dragon Ball manga.

UNIVERSE 7 HAS JUST LEVELED UP – Great Priest
You have read the Dragon Ball Super manga up until the end of the Tournament of Power, which is also the current end of the anime episodes.

CAN’T TELL HOW MANY YEARS IT’S GONNA TAKE – Goku
You are up to date with the on-going Dragon Ball Super manga chapters/volumes.

IT ALL BEGAN WITH ONE DRAGON BALL – Kame Sennin
You have watched the Dragon Ball anime series.
I’LL SEE YA WHEN YOU’RE DEAD! - Goku
You have watched the Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball Kai anime series up until the seven-year gap.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SAVED THE EARTH UNTIL TODAY? – Vegeta
You have watched the Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball Kai anime series all the way until the end of the epilogue.

WE GODS ARE BACK IN CHARGE AND RUNNING THE SHOW – Champa
You have watched the Dragon Ball Super anime series.

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SHRUNK DOWN TO THE SIZE OF A CHILD?! - Kame Sennin
You have watched the Dragon Ball GT anime series.

THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF [TRANSFORMATIONS] BARGAIN SALE... - Vegeta
You have watched most of the 2D episodes of the Dragon Ball Heroes promotional anime.

PLAYED VIDEO GAMES UNTIL FAR TOO LATE AGAIN, AM I RIGHT ? - Bulma
You have played (or watched people play) through a whole Dragon Ball game's story mode or through lots of hours of multiplayer bouts.

YOU CAN CHOOSE THREE TOYS OF MINE, I’M GIVING ‘EM TO YOU. - Trunks
You own at least three decorations related to Dragon Ball, whether it be figurines, posters, ornaments…

MUSIC TO MY EARS... – Blue
You have listened to some Dragon Ball music in your spare time.

YOU WOULD BECOME A GODTUBER RATHER THAN A KAIO SHIN NOW? - Gowasu
You have watched YouTube videos or listened to podcasts about Dragon Ball.

Bardock God of Time
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: DB Trophies / Achievements

Post by Bardock God of Time » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:03 pm

I got all of these except: UNIVERSE 7 HAS JUST LEVELED UP, NEW THREATS ARE BOUND TO SHOW UP, THE STUDIOUS SON GOHAN TAKES OVER AS THE PROTAGONIST, IT WILL CONTINUE FOR A BIT

I never really read the whole Original Dragon Ball manga and didn't pay attention to the Super manga until Moro.

If there was an achievement for owning every PS2 North American Dragon Ball game and every Xbox 360 Dragon Ball game, I'd have both. Yes I have DBZ for Kinect.

Cold Skin
I Live Here

Re: DB Trophies / Achievements

Post by Cold Skin » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:09 pm

^ Having all DB games of a generation for two consoles is one hell of an achievements that not so many people would have!
Guess it would be a gold trophy!

Could have made an achievement for having seen all animated movies now that I think about it (this naturally excludes Evolution).

Also possibly an achievement for having read at least one spin-off (Jaco, Neko Majin, the One Piece / Dragon Ball manga...).