Help, please!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

gaia

Help, please!

Post by gaia » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:25 am

i have searched a dragon ball´s song for a years and i see it in the cd´s list of this page.it´s:

Kanfû Taisô
(A Kung-Fu Workout)
It´s a Hironobu Kageyamas' song.it is included in "DragonBall Z - The Best Selections"

Can anyone share this mp3 behind edonkey or can webmasters put it at "music download" section?

There are many webs and programs (edonkey,kazaa,soulseek...) for downloading mp3 and it is impossible to get this song.

Please,that it´s my favourite DBz song,i have heard it many years ago and i don´t have forgotten it.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:01 pm

Heyas ^^.

Be sure to read over the rules for posting on the forum; we take grammar very seriously, here. It may seem like a very silly thing, but so far, it's been working fantastically. The forum is spawning incredibly intelligent and positive-angled discussions as a result!

To answer your question... try... well... buying the CD! I'm not sure if it's in print anymore, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but keep your eyes on eBay and the likes; that's really the best way to track down these CDs. We don't really take requests for putting up music, and we prefer to specialize in the actual "rare" type of music (live, acoustic, etc.).

Have fun!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Gary
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gary » Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:25 pm

Yeah like EX said I am not sure that the CD is still in print. I can check out my local anime shop and see. I know they had quite a few different DBZ CDs. If I find it I'll post about it here.
Founder/Owner/Webmaster of [|[url=http://www.junk-anime.com/]Junk-Anime.com[/url]|]

gaia

Post by gaia » Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:00 pm

Thanks for answering me and sorry for my English,i know that it is very poor.