Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
- Neo-Makaiōshin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.
- Neo-Makaiōshin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.
- Neo-Makaiōshin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Page 2727: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2728: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2729: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2730: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2731: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2732: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2728: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2729: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2730: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2731: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Page 2732: https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/e ... tml#h_read
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.
- Neo-Makaiōshin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.
- Neo-Makaiōshin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.
- Michelle91
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 15820
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
At this rate, GTA6 will be out before Multiverse is finished. Considering the game is out in three months.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
I don’t understand why people complain about it being too long.
I enjoy the story and i am happy that it is still going.
There are so many good fan stories that were discontinued or given up.
For DBM to still continue after all these years, with regular page release and the possibility to see the end(unlike others fan mangas), I think it is pretty amazing.
I enjoy the story and i am happy that it is still going.
There are so many good fan stories that were discontinued or given up.
For DBM to still continue after all these years, with regular page release and the possibility to see the end(unlike others fan mangas), I think it is pretty amazing.
- SolidViper
- Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2026 6:54 pm
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
I haven't read this in so long, happy to see that it's still going. I'll have to re-read it and catch back up sometime.
- Neo-Makaiōshin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
More Special chapter!

Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.
Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Yeah... That last chapter wasn't actually that bad. I really though Gohan was dead for sure. Ginyu reuniting with the his comrades was cool. Vegetto for me is still the worst character in this fan manga, but I see Salagir was attempting to do some humour with him... which really needs to be work out.
乃亜
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Dragon Ball: The Others Discussion Thread
Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?
Spoiler:
