Origins of "Piririn"...

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Origins of "Piririn"...

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:18 pm

You'll be able to read what we have for Piririn very shortly on the "Transformations" page, but until then...

Does anyone know which specific episode it is that Piccolo and Kuririn demonstrate the dance fusion for the kids (Goten & Trunks)? It would be muchly appreciated :D. Thanks!

Oh, and if anyone comes across a better image than this one, I'd love you forever and ever.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:41 pm

Episode 249 Japanese, 234 English. Entitled "Where is Gohan!? Ferocious Training in the Kaioshin Realm"

I just checked, it's on the Majin Buu - A Hero's Farewell DVD. I'm positive. No worries.
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:41 pm

Thank you, kind sir!
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:42 pm

I can't wait to see that. XD

Oh well, looks like everything is already taken care of. 8)
Last edited by Deus ex Machina on Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:44 pm

Yeah, I've seen that image; it's the only other one that comes up on a Google Images search. Unfortunately, the left side is somewhat cut off. Also, the image we're using is the absolute origin of the picture and character, so I'll be sticking with that one.

Thanks, though! :D

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:44 pm

It's no problem. That'll be $5,000. :-P
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:52 pm

Ben Plante wrote:It's no problem. That'll be $5,000. :-P
... Talk to Julian. He'll take care of ya'.

SaiyaJedi

Post by SaiyaJedi » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:55 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Ben Plante wrote:It's no problem. That'll be $5,000. :-P
... Talk to Julian. He'll take care of ya'.
How about "no," Mike. :P
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:58 pm

Heh, I actually did talk to Julian a few moments ago. Didn't know the answer to my HxH question. ... So, that's gonna be $10,000. MWA HA!

Oh, uh, the English title to the Piririn ep is "Return to the Other World", if that matters.